31 Practical Bathroom Products From Target You Probably Won't Regret Buying
Practical and stylish — you and your bathroom can have it all.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-piece bath rug set to add a touch of color to your bathroom while also keeping things cohesive. An added bonus is that your feet will stay nice and cozy.
2. A soft shower liner that'll protect your shower curtain and keep water off the floor. Its magnets along the bottom will keep it attached to the bathtub, and the clear design will go with every bathroom style.
3. A modular vanity organizer so all your essentials can stay organized and your counter can stay neat. The natural wood finish makes for a sturdy and stylish addition to your decor, and the three removable compartments can be used for a variety of products.
4. An embossed stoneware bath canister to keep all your cotton balls, contact lenses, or scrunchies together. Plus! It's a great way to dress up your countertop, and the lid will keep unwanted dust out.
5. A coconut oil and soy candle that'll add a nice scent to your bathroom when needed. The lid will keep the wax free of dust, and once you've used up the candle, you can use the pink opalescent jar for storage.
6. An over-the-door organizer with six hooks so all your towels, bathrobes, or loofas can stay in one place without taking up any wall space.
7. A bottle of vegan and cruelty-free hand soap that'll keep your hands clean without stripping away their moisture.
8. A set of floating shelves to offer you more storage without taking up the floor space that cabinets or tables would. The circular design is eye-catching, and the clean look will go with any bathroom style.
9. A rust-resistant shower caddy that'll keep all your shower products within arm's reach. Four hanging hooks and two large baskets offer lots of storage, and the caddy will fit right over your shower head.
10. A witty black and white wall sign to serve as a stylish and necessary reminder to wash your hands. Not to mention, this sign is made out of lightweight aluminum for easy hanging.
11. A cup holder dispenser for when you need to rinse out your toothpaste or grab some water in the middle of the night. And! Its stylish rose gold bottom will upgrade your counters.
12. A gold bathroom tray to display your soap and keep residue off the counter. The texture and gold finish will add style to your bathroom decor without breaking the bank.
13. A rust-resistant bathtub drain protector that'll keep your hair from clogging up the shower drain.
14. A hooded narwhal towel so that the little ones in your life can dry off and have fun while doing it. The 100% terry cotton fabric is soft to the touch, and the towel can be wrapped up to store inside its hood.
15. A collection of soft hand and bath towels to keep you warm and dry. Choosing all white towels means that you can clean them easily — and speaking from experience, these are some of the softest towels I've ever used!
16. A rounded edge rectangular mirror so you can have a final glance at your hair and makeup on your way out the door. With its rectangular shape, this mirror will be able to fit in place that other mirrors may not.
17. A single-door cabinet to hide all your towels and cleaning supplies. The skinnier design makes it a great choice for smaller bathrooms.
18. A three-tier rolling cart so you can organize your bathroom necessities by shelf. The four smooth-rolling wheels will let you roll the cart wherever you need it.
19. A two-door corner cabinet that'll make use of an empty corner. You can store toiletries and soap refills, or keep your makeup and bath products.
20. A clear makeup brush cup to store your makeup brushes together and stand them upright. Perfect for keeping mildew at bay after washing them, this cup gives you easy access when you need to grab them.
22. An interlocking drawer organizer set for those of us who hate messy drawers. Simple, clean lines maximize space, and you can mix and match to figure out the best fit for your drawer.
23. A mirrored wall cabinet that'll serve as both mirror and storage. There's plenty of space inside to keep your toothbrush and face wash, and you'll maximize the space you have.
24. A brass jewelry stand for an easy and elegant way to display all of your favorite necklaces, rings, or earrings. Its chic geometric design also lets this piece serve as decor!
25. A metal hair styling tool storage basket to keep your hair products and tools in one easy-to-reach place.
27. A build-your-own first aid kit for the days when you need an adhesive or two. This is a great choice for any college student in need of some backup!
28. A plunger and toilet brush set that'll keep this duo together and still give you easy access to grab them when needed.
29. An aromatherapy shower head for those days you need extra relaxation. It even infuses essential oils from the capsule into your shower water without leaving residue on your skin.
30. A divided and lidded laundry hamper basket so there's no confusion about where dirty clothes should go. The lid is removable and has strong grips to keep your laundry contained. You can even fold it up when you don't need it.
31. A 17-inch bristle brush to easily wash your back in the shower. The soft synthetic bristles will gently exfoliate and the bamboo handle is specially crafted for a comfortable hold.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.