18 Things From ModCloth That Are Both Stylish *And* Comfy
The best of both worlds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A black turtleneck sweater for those days you're channeling Audrey Hepburn. Thin enough to layer and detailed enough to elevate your look, this piece will go with everything in your closet.
3. An "Enter the Cat Portal" graphic tee because every outfit needs this much chaos. This vintage-inspired top is machine washable and oh so purr-fect.
4. An asymmetrical zip jacket that'll keep you cozy and keep your outfit interesting. This all-cotton knit jacket will keep you relaxed and won't weigh you down.
5. A velour pullover to help you feel laid-back and chic. This super soft knit is perfect for cuddling, and the raglan sleeves and banded hem also make it a stylish separate to wear out.
6. A balloon sleeve white tee for an updated version of your favorite top. With the ease of your go-to white tee and the added style of the sleeves, this is a simple way to upgrade your closet.
7. A Girlfriend Collective Paloma sports bra with moisture-wicking fabric made from recycled water bottles. The longline fit and movement-enhancing racerback provide support for yoga, Pilates and more.
8. Some wide-leg lounge sweatpants for relaxing in the living room or running to the grocery store. The breathable cotton-blend knit and elastic waistband make this a trendy loungewear option.
9. A shooting star A-line dress that'll make you the star of every evening. With the scoop neckline and gathered waist, you'll turn heads everywhere you go.
10. A marled knit cardigan to add a pop of color to any outfit. The brown buttons and open knit of the sleeves add visual interest, and the teal hue means it'll transition seamlessly into spring.
11. A Wrangler denim jacket for the ultimate laid-back look. Crafted for comfort, this jacket will make every outfit classier and is designed to stand the test of time.
12. A ModCloth-exclusive jungle pajama set so you can bring out your inner Cheetah Girl. The white trim and colorful print make them eye-catching, and the lightweight fabric will keep you cool during the night.
13. A striped cardigan to throw over your favorite tee. The bold stripes and ribbed knit trim add nice detail, and the cozy nature of this knit is perfect for the chilly days ahead.
14. A pair of wide-leg lounge pants that'll make everyday extraordinary. With plum, teal and rust stripes, these these high-waisted pants will glimmer at every turn.
15. A pair of faux-leather Oxford flats with glossy soles and perforated detail to add personality to every outfit.
16. A skater skirt with button details — this fully-lined skirt features side pockets and the design is simple enough to complement your favorite top.
17. Some critter slipper socks that'll give you the perfect mix of comfy, cozy, and cute. The thick cable-knit socks feature a Sherpa fleece lining and grippers on the sole.
18. A pair of rainbow wide-leg jeans so you can channel the spirit of the 1970s everyday. The low-stretch denim is made with recycled materials, and the rainbow embroidery runs from front to back.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.