31 Inexpensive Pieces Of Furniture And Décor From Wayfair That Basically Look Like A Million Bucks
Shop smarter, not harder, with these chic pieces
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Novagratz black and charcoal striped rug to give your living room, or your deck, some Roaring '20s flair. It's weather-resistant and since it's got neutral colors, it won't go out of style.
2. An oversized wall clock so you can always know what time it is. It's minimalist enough that it'll go with any décor without overpowering the pieces you already have.
3. A set of two wall-mounted succulent pots that'll give your room some color and life. The ceramic vessel and wire frame are a great addition to any modern room style.
5. A set of nine wall butterflies so your room can look like Serena van der Woodsen's. They easily mount to any dry, flat surface and you can arrange them exactly how you like.
6. A velvet love seat for an elegant place to cozy up with your favorite book. It's a simple and classy addition to your living space, but the golden legs make it anything but boring.
7. A three-leg hairpin end table that'll give you some extra storage where you need it. It's small enough to fit in tight spaces, but stable enough to hold your mugs or plants.
8. An upholstered panel headboard to give beauty sleep a whole new meaning. The chevron details offer depth and texture, but don't look overwhelming.
9. A vanity set with stool and mirror so your getting-ready space will be as pretty as you. The two large sliding drawers offer enough space for all your products and there's velvet on the back of the mirror to protect it from damage.
10. A Novogratz three-shelf rolling bar cart for a modern and stylish touch at your next get together. The minimalistic design won't compete with the rest of your décor and each shelf has wrap around bars so nothing falls off.
11. A marble and gold table lamp that'll give you light and look good while doing it. A modern take on a vintage design, the faux marble paired with the gold finish will give your living room a glam touch.
12. A set of three apothecary jars to keep your countertops cohesive without sacrificing style. The jars are clear, meaning their contents will take center stage, and since they're BPA-free, you can keep food inside!
13. A three-piece mirror set for an unexpected addition to your wall. You can arrange the mirrors in a pattern or hang them individually. Plus, the hardware is just another decorative element, so you don't have to worry about ugly nails and wire.
14. A three-panel room divider because if you're going to have some privacy, why not make a statement? You can adjust the panels to your liking, and there's heavy duty rice paper at the center of each one.
15. A gold bookcase to display your collections in style. The open frame make grabbing your favorite novel easy, and the clean design is timeless.
16. A velvet armchair so you can lounge in luxury. The foam filling and wood frame provide support while the scalloped back will make this piece of furniture stand out among the rest.
17. A clear charger plate with a gold rim that'll make your family dinner feel more like a feast from Downton Abbey. The beaded edge make this a great choice for weddings, holidays and everything in between.
18. A fake potted snake plant so you never have to worry about watering real plants again! With this hassle-free indoor oasis, your space will look neat and fresh all the time.
20. A four-piece bathroom accessory set because even your bathroom counter can look trendy. With white ceramic and minimalist details, it's a great choice for any modern bathroom. Plus, it's water- and mildew-resistant, so it'll keep grime at bay.
21. A circular marble end table that'll store your books in style. Two shelves give you extra space and the brass powder coat and faux marble will give your room a chic edge.
23. A kitchen cart with granite top to keep all your kitchen necessities in one place. It offers both space and storage, and since it's got locking wheels, you can move it wherever you need to.
24. A slate tapas serving tray for your next charcuterie board adventure. You can serve both hot and cold food, and the eye-catching gold handles make it easy to carry.
25. A ceramic floor vase because you don't need to take up table space to display your favorite plant. The tapered design makes it easy to fit in narrow spaces, and the coiled accents round out the look.
26. A glass votive candle holder to add a bit of romance to your home. The mercury glass finish will enhance the candle's flickering, and since it's handcrafted, yours will be one-of-a-kind.
27. A rolling kitchen pantry with microwave shelf that'll give you room for all your popcorn necessities. It will match any kitchen style, and assembled, it can support up to 40 pounds.
28. Some glass hinged picture frames so you can display your collection of Polaroids or wildflowers in a unique way.
29. A glass decorative box for a functional and fashionable way to keep track of all your knickknacks. With a rose gold finish and a mirror base, it'll add a touch of a glam to any bedroom.
30. A freestanding wine rack so you'll never misplace a bottle again. It can hold 10 bottles, and with its unique shape and gold finish, it's trendy enough to make a statement on any countertop.
31. And a multi-function rain shower head because your shower should feel like a spa day. It'll fit any standard shower arm, and features multi spray settings. The best part? You can install by hand in minutes.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.