21 Pieces From Amazon That'll Help Update Your Closet For Under $50
Refreshing your closet can be fun *and* inexpensive.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. An Amazon Essentials long-sleeve V-neck sweater to woo your Valentine. The hearts add just enough color and the V-neck keeps it classy.
2. Some sterling silver pressed flower teardrop earrings that'll remind you of spring on the coldest day. These translucent pieces have real dried flowers grown in Taxco, Mexico, meaning each piece has a one-of-a-kind look.
3. A pair of relaxed-fit joggers, because why not look cute while you relax? Lounge on the couch with a T-shirt, or throw on a sweater to get takeout from your favorite cafe.
4. A cutout, loose turtleneck sweater to bring a casual yet chic look to any outfit. It's classy and simple, meaning you'll wear it for years to come.
5. A snakeskin buckle belt for an understated addition to your favorite pair of jeans. It'll add a polished finish to any winter look.
6. A gray pullover with side cutouts that's minimal enough to go with everything in your wardrobe, plus it's lightweight for easy layering.
8. An classic-fit turtleneck sweater to channel your inner Audrey Hepburn. It's comfy, soft and versatile enough to match all your moods.
9. Some Amazon Essentials two-strap heeled sandals for a sophisticated addition to your favorite top and jeans or a dress. Its chunky heel will help you feel steadier than a stiletto.
11. A pair of lace-up combat boots, because they're chic and they're comfortable — what else could you ask for? Plus they're breathable, and the side zipper makes them easy to slide on and off.
12. A faux fur scarf to keep your neck warm. The cozy material won't itch your neck, and it's chic enough to elevate your look!
13. Some red lounge shorts that'll add some not-so-subtle character and color to every outfit. You can't go wrong with shorts this comfy!
14. A hooded fleece sweatshirt with a full zip and split pocket. It's also got warmth-sealing ribbed cuffs for chilly mornings.
15. Or a fleece crewneck for adding some color to dreary winter days. The ribbed edges give understated detail and it's a great choice for the most casual of dressers.
16. A pair of leather moccasin slippers to keep your toes warm while you walk your dog. They're also comfy enough to wear around the house.
17. A pom-pom knit hat and scarf set so your head and neck will stay warm while keeping your outfit cohesive. You can wear the hat cuffed or slouchy, depending on your vibe.
19. A lightweight, water-resistant puffer jacket to wear over your go-to winter outfit. Wear it with leggings to head to the grocery store or with jeans for an outdoor picnic.
20. A pair of faux fur cottage slippers because slippers should always look this cute. Plus, they're open-toed so you don't have to worry about messing up your pedicure. #Priorities
21. A Goodthreads soft cotton crewneck sweater to add character to your wardrobe. It's comfy and can be dressed up or down depending on how you're feeling.
These reviews have been edited for length and clarity.