1. You've accepted that parking on campus will never happen. Ever.
2. Everyone always tells you how good your sports used to be.
3. When you see it starting to rain, you know it's going to MONSOON.
4. You stop and read every one of the Lilting Banshee's posters and you're like...
5. You know that there are some frat houses you don't go to sober.
6. You see the stairs in Greene and you're like...
7. Those certain science professors who enjoy crushing souls.
8. Finals/late nights + Sundry runs = nothing but junk food.
9. You do a drunk Subway trip at least once a month.
10. You were seriously thrown off by the new patio furniture in front of the Pit.
11. When you finished an impossibly hard class with a decent grade.
12. You know that greek life pretty much reigns supreme.
13. Turning 21 involves going to Shorty's and drinking.
14. Tailgating attracts more students than the actual football games.
15. We pretty much keep Vineyard Vines, Lilly and Southern Tide in sound business.
16. You look forward to Project Pumpkin, Wake N' Shake and Hit the Bricks like they're holidays.
17. You've participated in Wake Wednesday and have wanted to die in class the next morning.
18. You refer to your campus president as Natty O...
19. You let everyone you know that Arnold Palmer, Webb Simpson, Chris Paul and Tim Duncan went to Wake.
20. You always get hopelessly lost when looking for a book in the stacks.
21. You've gotten lost in Tribble and just been like...
22. When you tell your non-wake friends how you get to off campus parties and they're like...
23. You know none of the words to the fight song, and when people tell you, you're like...
24. Conservatives and Republicans actually represent a sizable student population
25. Southerners always overreact to "severe" winter weather.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!