1. The Emperor’s New Freud (The Emperor’s New Groove)
RULES: Drink every time you’re attracted to the llama.
NOTE: You may also drink every time you remember the llama is actually Joe Dirt, and subsequently feel even worse about yourself.
USE FOR: Therapy sessions
2. There Will Be LOL (There Will Be Blood)
RULES: Drink every time someone laughs inappropriately. If you’re in a self-destructive mood, fast forward to all the Paul Dano scenes.
NOTE: Everyone waterfalls during the “I drink your milkshake” scene.
USE FOR: Funeral receptions
3. I’m Not Hammered Enough (any movie with Nathan Fillion, i.e. Captain Hammer in Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog)
Rules: Drink whenever Nathan Fillion’s character says something Captain Hammer would say.
NOTE: Bonus points/drinks if you can get drunk off watching Waitress.
USE FOR: Engagement parties, divorce parties
4. 13 Going On Thirsty (13 Going On 30)
Rules: Drink every time Mark Ruffalo makes a face like he’s about to turn into The Hulk and throw Jennifer Garner into space.
NOTE: Bonus drink to anyone who can successfully incorporate “HULK SMASH” into the dialogue of a scene.
USE FOR: Your niece’s birthday party, your brother’s bachelor party
5. The Little Shell Bra (The Little Mermaid)
Rules: Drink every time Ariel’s tiny little shell-bra should fall off but doesn’t because her boobs are Disney magicked.
NOTE: Everyone waterfalls during the (in)famous bra-to-the-breeze rock scene.
USE FOR: Your best friend’s baby shower
6. Titnic (Titanic)
Rules: Drink every time you find yourself accidentally staring at Rose’s ample bosom.
NOTE: Everyone waterfalls during the…well, you know, the scene.
*NOTE-NOTE: A variation on this game is “Sassy Bagpipes,” during which you drink every time Rose and Jack run around while lively bagpipes play in the background.
USE FOR: First date, or unintentional last date that ends with you coming out of the closet because you either looked at her boobs too much or not at all.
8. Avatanked (Avatar)
Rules: Drink whenever you see Sigourney Weaver and think of her wig in Galaxy Quest.
NOTE: You can balls-to-the-wall this game by also drinking whenever you see Zoe Saldana’s blue body and think of Center Stage.
USE FOR: Dinner parties with your friends from art school
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏