7. Baskin Robbins’ “Reese’s Buzzer Beater Layered Sundae”
At the Dunkin Donuts attached to this Baskin Robbins, you now have to add your own sugar and “flavor swirls” if you want a Medium or Large coffee or iced coffee, but you will have no trouble ordering this behemoth. (I also couldn’t find a real picture of this one. It seems to exists only in myths.)
11. Cold Stone Creamery’s “PB&C Gotta Have It Milkshake”
I know what you’re thinking. “But that’s a sugary beverage,” you say. However, the ban does not restrict milkshakes as long as they are at least 50% milk. Either way, a legal 16 oz “Like It” of this concoction still surpasses the 2 liter with a whopping 1110 calories.
12. Dave and Buster’s “Anything on the Menu Excpet for 3 Entrees”
Though I could not find the nutritional information for any of Dave and Buster’s menu items, I did find a section of the menu boasting meals under 600 calories. As you can see, this health conscious section of the menu has a staggering THREE DINNER OPTIONS. Now that doesn’t prove that the rest of the menu will be over 800 calories, but it’s not looking good. Those people in the photo are laughing at all of us.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍