1. There is only one type of pizza, and that is deep dish.
2. You learned how to plan for a windy day a long time ago.
3. You’ve always felt this passionate about the Cubs.
4. A hot dog isn’t a hot dog unless it comes from Portillo’s
5. You Know the map of Metra stations like the back of your hand
6. You Still Refer to the Willis Tower as the Sears Tower, and you always will
7. If you ever need to get away to Lake Michigan, you know a place to stay
8. You know just about anything can happen during Chicago’s awesome music festivals
9. You know these famous Chicago experiences like the back of your hand.
10. You do not pronounce the “S” in “Illinois” and you will disregard anyone who says otherwise
11. You know that, without a doubt, Chicago is the greatest city in the world
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!