1. Cat vs. Mirror
Cat calls for a tie with Evil Doppelganger Cat. And yet…
2. Cat vs. Fish
3. Cat vs. Fish: The Rematch
Quite an impressive moment for all of Catkind, considering it was more of a Cat vs. Man/FishingPole/Fish type situation.
4. Cat vs. Automatic Feeder
It was a close round, but a staunch constitution and general lack of functionality eventually left Cat to seek food elsewhere.
Winner: Automatic Feeder
5. Cat vs. Fly
Winner: Cat. Definitely Cat.
6. Cat vs. Moth: Insect Kingdom Rematch
And, thanks mostly to a +6 Glass Shield of Defense…
7. Cat vs. Washing Machine
Cat doesn’t know how lucky it just got.
Winner: Tie (The One in the Washing Machine)
8. Cat vs. Cat
Hm. I think Cat just Leveled Up.
Intermission. Huddle. Time Out.
Alright, Team Cat. You’re not going to win anything if you keep fighting among yourselves. You might be down, but you’re not out.
It’s time to focus on the real enemy. You all know the one I’m talking about…
9. Cat vs. Bag
DAH. Cat almost had it, but Bag came in at the end with a definitive headlock. Alas…
10. Cat vs. Bag: The Final Match
For the final round, the Team Cat brought in their closer, the legendary Maru. And while it might look like Bag has Maru in its grip, the reality is far more disturbing. Maru not only defeats Bag, but tunnels through it, wearing Bag like a fashion accessory.
Well, that’s it folks, the end of the First Kitty Royale.
Tally it up, and even excluding Tie, it’s not looking good for Team Cat…
A sad day for all of Catkind, truly.
Things may be grim, but worry not, Team Cat. This is only the first Kitty Royale.
And everyone loves a comeback from an underdo—
Uh. Hm… alright. Let’s do this:
Go Team Undercat!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖