1. A healthy portion of your closet is devoted to your man’s baseball shirts, jerseys, jackets, sweats, and ball caps—most of which now belong to you.
2. You’ve been called a “cleat chaser” and were immediately insulted.
3. You've probably pinned something similar to one of the following items...
4. Spring means the most you see him will be on a field.
5. You’ve seen almost every single baseball movie ever created.
6. You’ve put an intense amount of miles on your vehicle driving to away games.
7. You know any and every hairstyle that works with a ball cap.
8. You have a million pictures with him in his uniform.
9. You know that there are two types of baseball girlfriends...
10. You know exactly what to say/not say and do/not do after a loss.
11. You realize the importance of getting to the remote first.
12. Your friends get sick of you talking about your baseball side-life and dragging them to games.
13. You know all the baseball parents by name…and their dogs.
14. There’s two words that you hate:
15. And two words you love:
16. You have at least one friend constantly asking you to set them up with one of the players.
17. You love these:
18. You spend more time watching him in the dugout than actually watching the game.
19. You have no idea what goes on in their locker room.
20. You and the other "baseball girlfriends" have an unspoken bond.
21. Lastly, although his baseball career could be short-lived, you're grateful for the people you've met along the way, and you'll always be his biggest fan...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!