- ThatsOde89 + "50 Facts You Probably Didn't Know Abo..."
Response to When You Realize He Has Yellow Fever:
Two things that my older sister did that were horrible during our younger years:
1. When I was like 8 she asked me to eat soap with her, but since I knew that was a ridiculous thing to do I declined. She then went on to tell me that she’s eaten it a bunch of times and that it tastes good. Since I naively trusted her, being that she’s older and wiser I agreed. After spending what felt like eternity trying to get the horribly taste out she tells me that she never actually ate soap, but was curious and didn’t want to try it done.
2. For some sadistic reason while I was asleep she rubbed hot sauce around my lips and I won’t up screaming in pain. Why did she do this… I don’t know probably just bored. Odochi
- ThatsOde89 "6 Ways To Stop Ruining Veganism For E..."
Where are they getting these vegan desserts in L.A. because I’ve had loads of amazing vegan treats, but NY is better so that’s probably why. Vegan or nonvegan if it’s not a good company or baker they’re not going to taste good, here are some options if you live in NY: Ice Cream-Steves, Cheesecake-Champs in BK or I’ve heard good things about Daiya’s new dish, Doughtnuts-Dunwell, all you’re doing is not using dairy and eggs, what makes that gross?
- ThatsOde89 "Watch This Very Cute 3-Year-Old Do Th..."
- ThatsOde89 "Vote In Round 1 Of BuzzFeed's Hot Guy..."
I change one of the digits so it flows more naturally.
The day after going out to eat and you’re so excited to eat your leftovers, but you realize they’re gone. When you ask your mom about it she tells you that she brought it so it’s technically hers…Then tells you it wasn’t even that good *____* lmao #blackmomproblems
When I changed my name to Harriet Potter in 6th grade and all of my teachers said there was no Harriet Potter on the roll and whomever was doing that would get a zero.
Also, having to explain my “Always” tattoo…
- ThatsOde89 "Highlights From The 1996 Premiere Of ..."
- ThatsOde89 "The 21 Easiest Ways To Make Everyone ..."