1. You struggle to maintain desktop order while researching and filling out your bracket.
2. You know exactly how fast you can get back from the bar you snuck out to if your boss notices you're gone.
3. Your fashion choices for the month of March are dictated entirely by your team's colors.
4. You know the shame when the shooting guard you've been saying all season is overrated drops 25 and 10 on your squad.
5. Your bracket is all you think about day and night.
6. You know how to keep your composure to hide the fact that the game is streaming on your computer.
7. You feel un-American watching the first games of the tournament without a cold drink in your hand.
College you is staring into the future and crying RN.