1. The leftover scraps from the big client meeting that cause a riot at the office.
2. The endless gnawing on your poor, poor pencil.
3. That piece of gum you've been chewing since breakfast.
4. The one (or five) cupcakes that your cube mate brought in for the boss' birthday.
5. Or that can of soda that fills you up for, oh, about 10 seconds.
6. The oh-so-delicious and nutritious string on your sweatshirt.
7. Anything that's up for grabs during the office's "Refrigerator Cleaning Day."
8. The string cheese you put in the office fridge last week and forgot about.
9. That one… two… three… four cups of coffee.
10. Anything and everything for $0.75 in the vending machine.
11. Your constant trips to the water cooler.
12. The rest of your cold breakfast sandwich that's been chilling at your desk since yesterday.
13. Anything from the receptionist's candy bowl.
14. That sad, lonely, pale-looking frozen meal that you overcooked in the microwave.
And every time you say to yourself, "It's gonna look JUST like the picture on the box!" But sadly, it never does.