4. Laughable Pete Wentz Moments
There has to be a but of the joke, and in this case it’s Pete Wentz, from scaring pageant children to releasing a Phoenix into the air. Pete’s acting’s not as smooth or as believable as Stump’s, but you can get a good chuckle out of it. #emoisover
8. Tommy Lee (of Motley Crue) Plays The Devil
Now, as actual evil incarnate, we find Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. He’s a badass Anti-Christ who feeds his subjects drugs, alcohol and women as penance. Huh. If hell was like this, maybe we’d like to go there. You can catch him in Death Valley
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀