4. Laughable Pete Wentz Moments
There has to be a but of the joke, and in this case it’s Pete Wentz, from scaring pageant children to releasing a Phoenix into the air. Pete’s acting’s not as smooth or as believable as Stump’s, but you can get a good chuckle out of it. #emoisover
8. Tommy Lee (of Motley Crue) Plays The Devil
Now, as actual evil incarnate, we find Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. He’s a badass Anti-Christ who feeds his subjects drugs, alcohol and women as penance. Huh. If hell was like this, maybe we’d like to go there. You can catch him in Death Valley
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.