As you may or may not know, there are two Kellogg's-approved ways to heat up a Pop-Tart: in the toaster or in the microwave.
What you absolutely shouldn't do to your Pop-Tart is this:
I did not think we had to have this discussion!
Don't 👏 put 👏 packaged 👏 Pop-Tarts 👏 in 👏 the 👏 microwave 👏 !
Best-case scenario: You'll ruin your Pop-Tart.
Worst-case: Your microwave literally explodes.
The wrapper is made out of foil.
And we don't put metal in microwaves!
And FYI, the package even says to take the foil off before microwaving!
I would literally prefer you do this than try to microwave a packaged Pop-Tart:
I'm not mad, guys. Just disappointed.