1. Richard Nixon once smuggled a suitcase full of weed through the airport for Louis Armstrong.
2. Ancient Greeks came up with the idea of cyclops after they found a mammoth fossil, and had no idea what it was.
3. There are 70 (!) ingredients in a McRib sandwich.
4. There are lower-case numbers in addition to lower-case letters.
5. The first person to perform a successful C-section in South Africa was Dr. James Barry...a doctor who was actually a woman.
6. For a brief time, Melbourne had the best name on the planet: Batmania.
7. In 1981, a black lab named Bosco was elected honorary mayor of Sunol, California.
Nixon was a drug mule.McRibs are nasty.Lower case numbers are a thing.Female doctors have it rough :(Batman!!!!DOG MAYOR!!!
7 Random Facts You've Probably Never Heard Before
Get the app
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Before you go, tell me: Which one of these facts did you find the most interesting?
vote votesNixon was a drug mule.
vote votesMcRibs are nasty.
vote votesLower case numbers are a thing.
vote votesFemale doctors have it rough :(
vote votesDOG MAYOR!!!