2. Admitting you stalked each other a little right after you met.
3. Not overanalyzing whether or not to send that text.
4. Not freaking out when they don't text you back quickly or even relatively quickly.
5. Communicating only in emojis.
6. Gchatting each other regularly during the work day.
7. Tagging them in a funny photo that they are not in.
9. Working out together.
10. Posting a photo of you together on Instagram.
11. Having an actual phone call.
12. Seeing 💛 next to their name on Snapchat.
13. Seeing 💕 next to their name on Snapchat.
15. Trusting their restaurant selection without researching it yourself on Yelp.
16. Realizing their deli man/doorman/neighbor, etc. recognizes you.
17. Friending their friends on Facebook.
18. Friending their family on Facebook.
19. Their parents start liking and commenting on your Facebook photos and statuses.
21. Actually texting with their parents.
22. Your phone starts autocorrecting to their name.
23. Figuring out your terms of endearment (dear vs. babe vs. honey).
24. Updating their name in your contacts to their nickname.
25. Telling each other when your breath stinks.
26. Their pet stops sniffing you suspiciously.
28. Going to their place straight from the gym because you don't care about them seeing you sweaty and gross.
29. Peeing in front of each other.
30. Comfortably pooping while they're in the other room.
31. Doing face masks together.
32. Plucking each other's stray hairs.
33. Admitting you had diarrhea instead of saying you "got sick."
34. Taking care of them when they get sick.
36. Knowing each other's Seamless orders.
37. Sharing a Seamless account.
38. Setting up a joint Spotify account.
39. Adding them to your Amazon Prime account.
40. Being included on their friends' "let's get together for dinner" email chain.
41. Feeling comfortable with contented silence.
43. Knowing that Netflix and chill = really just Netflix.
44. Getting really into one of their favorite shows.
45. Knowing they'll get mad if you watch an episode of "your" show without them.
46. Talking about the not-so-vanilla sex stuff you really want to try.
48. Sharing each other's iPhone passwords.
49. Putting them as your emergency contact instead of your parents.
50. Google maps starts thinking their apartment is "home."