We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cute little humidifier and diffuser that'll keep their car smelling great, feeling zen, and full of good, good air.
2. A four-port charger that'll make them say, "What low battery?" even after two hours of bumper-to-bumper traffic.
3. An electric blanket that'll make them feel like a big toasty cinnamon bun, even on the most frigid of winter days.
4. A Bluetooth transmitter that'll help their old dinosaur of a car play music as well as a new car does.
5. A phone mount that'll say "let me upgrade u" to their wheels' GPS system.
6. A subscription to Audible so they no longer have to lose precious reading time in the car.
7. A set of seat gap fillers so they never lose their keys, their phone, or their will to live in that abyss between and/or underneath seats.
8. A pivoting, extendable ice scraper so even your height-challenged friends can banish ice and snow from their windshields.
9. A travel mug that'll keep their coffee or tea hotter than Mahershala Ali for longer than they even have to be in the car.
10. Or a water bottle that'll keep their icy liquids chilly while they sit in rush hour traffic.
11. A pair of gloves for icy cold steering wheels that'll make them say, "so THAT'S why it's called a glove compartment."
12. A precious mini Bluetooth speaker that'll make your car ride singalongs rival James Corden's.
13. A neck pillow that'll cradle them so gently that they feel like a baby (driver).
14. Or a seat cushion, because no one's butt feels happy after hours of sitting in the car.
15. An emergency assistance kit so you — and they — can have peace of mind every time they hit the road.
16. A car-friendly cordless vacuum so their vehicle doesn't become a glorified crumb catcher.
17. And a Tile so they never have to worry about losing the keys to their beloved set of wheels again.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.