3. “I had promised to go on it with her the the first time I ever went to Disney World, which was last year,” Steven told BuzzFeed.
“I was on kidney dialysis when I was younger, and travel was pretty much impossible. We always wanted to go after I got my transplant, and last year we finally were able to. Splash Mountain was closed, and she was sad — and I said I’d go on it with her the next time we went.”
4. This visit, they got to Splash Mountain at the end of a long day, so Steven sat it out, despite his promise. The photo was Jordan’s payback.
“Oh man, I just died laughing,” he said of seeing her mean mug, which she’d spent the whole ride practicing. “I couldn’t believe it. She was laughing too, saying she didn’t know if it would turn out well. It turned out just about perfect, I think!”
10. Memes aside, the photo is extra special for the Alexanders. “Making each other laugh is how we got through the tough time when I was on dialysis,” Steven said.
“I spend most of my time trying to make her laugh, and she does the same.”
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩