6 ounces glitter glue
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons glow-in-the-dark paint
1/2 cup liquid starch
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1. In a large bowl pour out 6 ounces of glitter glue.
2. Fill the glue container up with 1/4 cup of water, close and shake. Pour the glue and water mixture into the bowl.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of glow-in-the-dark paint to the mixture.
4. Add glitter to the bowl and thoroughly mix. We used a combination of 7 glitters: holographic glitter, fairy sparkle glitter, iridescent glitter, fine cut glitter, extra fine cut glitter, sparkling glitter and crystal ice glitter.
5. Add 1/2 a cup of liquid starch and mix until the slime starts to come together.
6. Add 1/4 tsp baking soda to the mixture.
7. Knead the slime with your hands to ensure all the ingredients have combined.