So, you may have spent $250 on a bridesmaid dress (plus the cost of alterations)...but you don't have to let that ball of taffeta or crinoline disintegrate into dust in your closet! Instead, consider some alternative uses for that 'ole frock...
1. Fashion it into a mop, just like Cinderella would do.
2. Weave the threads into friendship bracelets and gift them to your fellow bridesmaids to remember the times you had together.
3. Wear it as a Katniss Everdeen-style dress and set it on fire on cue.
4. Turn it into a badass cape and be Super Bridesmaid every time you wear it.
5. Tie it like a ribbon around the next wedding present you give.
6. Practice your Oscar/Grammy/Emmy/Tony acceptance speech in it.
7. Transform it into ~chic~ oven mitts that can take the heat, just like you.
8. Bring back the bindle look.
9. Turn it into covers for seat cushions so you can park your butt on all your favorite wedding memories.
10. Use it to catch all your tears every time you think about how much of your paycheck you spent on it.
11. Roll it out in front of you like a red carpet wherever you go.
12. Slice it into strips and use it for rhythmic gymnastics.
13. Turn it into a fancy AF outfit for your pet.
14. Use it as oil blotting strips for your face.