7 Things To Blurt Out During Awkward Silences This Week
These random facts will make you the most interesting person in any room.
1. The original pride flag had eight colors, but two were dropped because not enough material was available to include all eight.
2. Snakes can belch fire.
3. The "dog days of summer" refers to the position of the constellations during June and July, not heat.
4. "She sells seashells by the seashore" was written about an actual person.
5. Mr. Rogers announced that he was feeding his fish on every episode of his show because a blind viewer once asked if they were okay.
6. Red Sour Patch Kids are the exact same candy as Swedish Fish, just with some sour sugar sprinkled on them.
7. Baby puffins are called pufflings.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Hold up!!!! Tell me which one of these factoids you found the most interesting!
vote votesThe pride flag.
vote votesFire-breathing snakes.
vote votesThe dog days of summer.
vote votesThe woman behind "she sells seashells by the seashore."
vote votesMister Rogers ❤️
vote votesRed Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish are the same?!