7 Random Facts You've Probably Never Heard Before
One of the first Memorial Days was organized by recently-freed slaves.
1. T-shirts were originally marketed to unmarried men who didn't know how to sew buttons back on collared shirts by themselves.
2. Prior to the 20th century, squirrels were one of America's most popular pets.
3. One of the first Memorial Day commemorations was organized by recently-freed slaves.
4. All colors of Froot Loops have the same flavor.
5. April 18, 1930 was such a slow news day, at 6:30 PM, the BBC's radio announcer said, “There is no news."
6. Before the 1800s, people had "first" and "second sleep." They would sleep 3-4 hours, wake up for 2-3 hours to do some type of activity, then go back to sleep until morning.
7. Cows have "best friends" and get stressed when separated.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
DON'T LEAVE ME YET!! Which one of these facts did you find the most interesting?
vote votesThe T-shirt one.
vote votesThe first Memorial Day.
vote votesFroot Loops are a lie.
vote votesThat slow news day.
vote votesTwo sleeps!!!