1. Catching up with an old friend and feeling like no time has passed.
2. Having just enough spare change to pay for something.
3. Taking the first sip of cold water after being really thirsty.
4. Laughing and crying at the same time.
5. Waking up before your alarm and realizing you have more time to sleep.
6. Finding the perfect present for someone.
7. “Me too.”
8. Actually remembering a word that’s on the tip of your tongue.
9. Unexpectedly hearing a song you love for the first time in forever.
10. Plucking a really annoying hair.
11. Going to the bathroom in the nick of time.
12. A good sneeze.
13. Peeling off a price sticker in one try.
14. Realizing other people dislike the same person you do.
15. “I forgive you.”
16. Making eye contact with someone else when something crazy happens.
17. Realizing your mom is, actually, always right.
18. Remembering to bring an umbrella before it rains.
19. Finding someone you’re comfortable enough to fart in front of.
20. Autocorrect actually doing its job.
21. Curling up next to someone whose body fits perfectly next to yours.
22. “I’ve never told anyone that before.”
23. Seeing a movie for the first time and knowing immediately you’ll re-watch it over and over.
24. Smelling warm chocolate chip cookies or roasting garlic.
25. Sharing a firm, warm hug.
26. Seeing two candy bars come out of a vending machine.
27. Eating dinners outside on a warm summer night with people you love.
28. Working hard and actually seeing the results.
29. “It’s going to be ok.”
30. Reading a book that you can’t put down.
31. Taking the first bite of your favorite food.
32. Delivering the perfect, timely comeback.
33. Wrapping yourself in warm laundry.
34. Finding a good movie/TV show on streaming.
35. Hearing the perfect song come up next on a playlist or the radio.
36. “You’re right on time.”
37. Seeing your food arrive as you’re coming back from the bathroom at a restaurant.
38. Receiving a thoughtful card.
39. Seeing a puppy.
40. Making someone laugh.
41. Having someone to talk to when things are good, bad, sad, or confusing.
42. Hearing a loved one’s voice.
43. “You’re in luck.”
44. Placing a random actor in a TV show or movie.
45. Seeing your friends and family fall in love.
46. Getting a scalp massage.
47. Knowing an answer on Jeopardy! or Wheel of Fortune.
48. Finding something you thought you lost.
49. Discovering money in your pocket.
50. “You always know how to say the right thing.”
51. Having good heart-to-heart.
52. Curling up inside on a rainy or cold day.
53. Wearing sweatpants.
54. Buying something you really want on sale.
55. Getting into bed at the end of a long day.
56. Staring up at the stars.
57. “I love you, too.”