1. It was educational for kids.
2. The dancing on the show was lit!
3. It brought up the problems with video game violence.
4. The show asked the important questions revolving around the nation’s political state.
5. It taught us how to get out of answering the tough questions.
6. The fight scenes were visually stunning.
7. He showed us the true colors of Wayne Brady.
8. He didn't care about the critics that said his show was too controversial.
9. Dave wasn't afraid to take on the biggest competition.
10. Dave even had some sexual appeal on the show.
11. The show taught us that our actions have consequences and we must rationally think things out.
12. It was so quotable.
13. The show brought up hardships that many people can relate to.
14. It showed us that the customer is never right!
15. It demonstrated how personal space is important to many.
16. It might have been "controversial," but it was a fun show that kept us laughing and got us out of our seats.
This show will truly be missed.
Chappelle's Show probably won't make a comeback, but appreciate all the memories Dave gave us!