1. When people comment that the job is "so easy," you accidentally get real defensive.
2. When peer editing a paper in a non-major course, you use red pen and your teacher side comes out.
3. You have a collection somewhere of "teacher things."
4. You basically lose your mind over "teacher stores."
5. You've experienced endless standardized testing debates.
6. The thought of having your own classroom makes you feel like
7. There's typically only one or two guys in any of your classes, and all of the girls are just like:
8. Laminating things is a lot more satisfying than it should be.
9. You've perfected your "I'll wait" facial expression.
10. You can't imagine teaching middle or high school.
11. You've spent an embarrassing amount of time thinking about how your name would sound as a teacher name.
12. Your friends get so confused when you tell them that you got to finger paint in your art class today.
13. You've always known that you wanted to be a teacher, and the thought of doing anything else is unfathomable.
14. You have a Pinterest board dedicated to teaching.
15. You're constantly on the lookout for children's books.
16. You sometimes force your friends to let you practice your lesson plans on them.
17. Despite everything, there's nothing you would rather do.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!