3. Well now you can dress like Mrs. Doubtfire, hot flashes not included.
4. What You’ll Need:
1. A practical updo that holds its shape while you sweep to Aerosmith.
2. Sturdy glasses that bring out your femininely-shaped face.
3. Pearl earrings: two, because that Girl with one doesn’t outdo the Doubtfire.
4. A comfortable blouse in case a run-by fruiting should arise.
5. A lovely broach; you are a lady after all.
6. A thick, knee-length skirt to keep bus drivers from getting any ideas.
7. Skin-coloured stockings, so you don’t have to shave.
8. Sensible shoes, preferably with therapeutic insoles; rushing to change outfits can be hard on the instep.
Bonus points for partially-scorched boobs easily attained by tricking your ex-wife into letting you care for your children, meanwhile making it necessary to attempt a hollandaise when you are unprepared to be in the kitchen; especially so soon after Winston’s passing: God rest his soul.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴