1. A Computer
- theinternetftw - I am too dumb to understand the layers of “Inception” deep meta at work here.
2. The Earth
- run3scaped - Think that’s amazing? He also had to build the walls to house it.
3. The Enterprise, built to scale
- halnicholas - This is #no.3 and it’s not even finished yet. To build in the sky requires railroads. RAILROADS.
4. An Interstate
- brt5470 - It’s like “The Road”, empty and with no purpose but to keep moving forward.
5. A River (Slide? Nah)
- Jonnyabc00123 - An Icelandic river, judging by the music.
6. The Reichstag
- ecrider987 - Pre-post WW II-ish
7. Rapture (i.e. they remade BioShock)
- JamSessionEin - Games in games are so Meta-meta.
8. Notre Dame Church
- Selepharon - Yeah, but remake “Rudy” then you’ll really have something.
9. The Riksdagshuset
- ecrider987 - More Minecraft pictures up in its google search than the real thing. Life imitating art?
10. The Empire State Building
- Phygar - If you consider that tall and all.
11. A Big Hole
- Viterkim - Seriously what is it? What does it mean?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.