Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of crisp white pants that are perfect for the summer months. With a slim fit in a stretchy fabric, these pants feature an elastic band that's easy to take on and off in sticky weather.
2. A stretchy pair of red fit and flare pants because you deserve to look cute when working out this summer. These babies have a high waist that fits perfectly against the skin without feeling restricting while you work up a sweat.
3. An anti-wrinkle pair of pants you don't have to iron which is some sort of sorcery because you will not catch me whipping out the steaming iron any day this summer.
4. A pair of relaxed-fit yoga pants so you can namaste all summer long. We're loving the drawstring on these moisture-wicking pants and the pockets. Pair it with your favorite workout top and get your sweat on!
5. A pair of grey sweats to wear when you're bundled up inside with the AC blasting. Summer weather is no joke, and if you plan on relaxing indoors, these drawstring basic pants with pockets have you covered. They can also be dressed up with some white sneakers to wear on more chilly nights!
6. A pink pair of cropped capris because it's Barbie summer (I don't make the rules). These lightweight pants are sure to feel breezy and would look darling with a basic tee.
7. A pair of stretchy denim pants you can throw on when you're heading out the door and don't feel like thinking about an outfit. Perfect for summer, these high-waisted pants have an elastic waistband and straight-leg fit that's ultra on-trend RN.
8. An orange pair of cropped pants so you can stand out from the crowd! We can't think of a better way to show off your bubbly personality than with these bold pants that have a cute tie and elastic waistband.
9. A pair of classic cargos if you're looking to board the cargo pant trend and have no idea where to start. May we suggest this style that has pockets galore? Dress it up with heels or down with sneakers!
10. A pair of flowy light blue pants because the color is super cute and the bow is just the icing on the cake baby!
11. A pair of straight-leg khakis you can wear anywhere, whether you're going to work or running errands. These relaxed-fit pants are a staple you need to have in your closet this season.
12. A soft pair of yoga pants to wear to your summer workout classes. These flare pants feature a crossover waistband and moisture-wicking fabric that's perfect for HIIT, pilates, yoga, and everything in between.
13. A pair of black work pants because boss babe summer is in full effect! With a pull-on style and straight-leg fit, these chic pants are crafted to make you feel put together without drowning in your own sweat.
14. A high-waisted pair of cotton-blend pants that you can wear in hot weather in lieu of those shorts that are sure to cause your legs to chafe. No, thank you!
15. A pair of printed pants so you can look like you put in more effort into your outfit than you actually did. With a wide leg and flowy silhouette, these linen pants have a smocked waist that's laidback and oh so cool.
16. A pair of floral leggings because they're anything but boring! Instead of showing up to the gym in the same black outfit that everyone else is wearing, stand out in these fun printed leggings that offer a high waist and side pockets.
17. A breezy pair of linen pants to wear to all of summer's gatherings and events. With an ankle-biter fit, drawstring, and pockets, these lightweight pants feature a straight leg that looks great with sneakers and sandals alike.
18. A cropped pair of denim pants so your legs can breathe. Summer is hot enough, and if you're not into shorts but still want to show off some leg, these babies are your best bet. The slight flare is casual cute, perfect to wear to concerts in the park, and even for running errands.
19. A pair of denim stretchy pants because sometimes you just want to feel comfortable! And with these pants that's all too possible, plus, you don't have to choose style over comfort — you get both!
20. A pair of crisp white pants for when you want to get your IG model on. Nothing hits quite like a summer photoshoot, and we just know you will look fabulous in these linen wide-leg pants. You're welcome for finding your favorite summer pant.
21. A pair of corduroy pants to wear from day to night. It's no surprise that loose fits are the trending pant of the summer, and these specific ones with a rolled-up hem would look perfect for a day of shopping to a night out with friends.
22. A pair of snake-print pants because they're wickedly comfortable and the only thing you have to do to put them on in the morning is...pull them up! And did we mention they're snake print?!
23. A pair of wide-leg flowy pants so you're not melting in the summer heat. This pair has a cute belt that can be tied into a bow and lots of room for breathing, allowing for ultimate comfort.
24. A pair of peacock-inspired pants you can wear for a night out or just to grab a coffee. These printed pants are wild, fun, and perfect for summer days and nights. With cute feathers and blue accents against a black background, these stretchy pants are comfy enough to lounge in all day long.
25. A soft flared pant because comfort is key during the warmer months. Whether you're going on a neighborhood walk or just want something to lounge around the house in, these high-waisted wide-leg lounge pants are calling your name.
26. A wide-leg pair of pants to make outfit assembling easier than ever. Coming with an elastic waistband that doesn't dig into your skin and a wide-leg silhouette, these stylish bottoms would look fab with a crop top or button-down.
27. A cropped pair of joggers complete with utility pockets. Once you start wearing joggers, you won't want to wear anything else, and these babies have such a high comfort level and soft fabric that feels incredible against the skin, especially after a cool summer shower.
28. A pair of Hawaiian printed pants so it feels like you're on vacay every day. With wide-leg and gorgeous flowers printed on the fabric, these breezy pants would look great as a coverup or with a white top of your choice.
29. A pair of bootcut pants with an elastic waistband because the last thing we want to do during the summer is try to get on a pair of tight jeans. Thanks to the elastic waistband on this pair, you'll adore the stretchy feeling these offer.
30. A pair of emerald green wide-leg pants made for optimal air flow. These chic pants have an elastic waist and super flowy legs that can take you from dinner to a party, work, travel, and everything in between.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.