1. A six-outlet wall charger designed to house larger chargers as well as USBs (and those ports offer fast-charging). It even functions as a nightlight if you tend to work into the wee hours.
2. An angled, glass dry-erase desktop whiteboard that'll fit right between your monitor and keyboard so you can easily take notes while you work.
3. A ceramic mug warmer because you've been getting up to heat that same cup of coffee in the microwave since this morning, and it just *doesn't* have to be like that.
5. An electric water dispenser for your desk so you don't have to keep getting up and going to the kitchen for a refill when you're fully ~in the zone~.
7. An adjustable bamboo two-tier monitor stand offering six slots and three separating boards to address the storage needs of your WFH space. Keep your office essentials nearby *and* neatly organized.
8. A mini cactus humidifier that's perfect for keeping at your desk because, unlike actual cactuses, you don't thrive in dry air environments.
9. A wooden laptop stand with a built-in power hub and dry erase board because you deserve to have all that you need right at your fingertips. You can also use the space inside to organize your other desk essentials!
10. A cute and durable rose gold MacBook case if you carry your laptop to and fro and have a case of butterfingers. Keep your MacBook safe with this two-piece case made of rubberized plastic and PU leather.
11. An ergonomic balance ball chair for keeping your body moving throughout the workday, because an engaged body leads to an engaged (and productive) mind.
12. A portable dual monitor you can attach to your laptop if you need more than one screen to tackle your latest Excel sheet project.
13. A compact sunlamp to simulate sunlight right at your desk and melt away dreary moods so you can get back to living your life to the fullest.
14. A memory foam chair cushion that'll turn any chair into a comfy office chair. It'll also help relieve lower back and tushy discomfort. Plus, its heat responsive technology and ergonomic design mean you can say goodbye to bad posture and joint pain.
15. A simple and stretchy drawstring jumpsuit — no need to scramble to find pants 30 seconds before your Zoom meeting starts.
Promising review: "I work from home a few days a week so this is super comfy, but also looks professional from the neck up. I wore this for back-to-back Zoom meetings all day and then threw on a pair of heels for date night with my husband." —The Weekend Mommy
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 23 colors/prints).
16. A pair of noise-cancelling wireless Bluetooth earbuds with special touch functions: tap once to play or pause; double-tap to skip forward or backward. And of course it comes with a charging case!
17. And a cushy anti-fatigue mat if standing at your desk all day is great for your back but stressful for your knees. Its soft foam core will help keep your muscles and joints at ease so you can comfortably stand for hours at a time.
18. Calming bites made with chamomile and L-Theanine for anxious pets because Spot's zoomies are ruining your Zoom meetings.
19. An under-the-desk foot hammock you can rest your feet on while you figure out which of your 514 unread emails to deal with first (I say mark them all as read).
20. A pair of comfy blue-light-blocking glasses designed to help reduce eye strain, fatigue, and headaches. Because if we' can't stop staring at screens, we might as well feel like professional hackers on an Ocean's Eleven-type mission.
21. A selfie ring light and tripod that can be used on your desk or floor depending on whether you're working at a sitting or standing desk. Plus, there's a built-in phone holder if you're a rising Zoom star and need quality video. Oh, and it comes with a selfie stick.
22. An adjustable mesh desk chair because WFH can and should be comfortable. Ergonomically designed, this chair will offer the lumbar support you've been dreaming of (and more)!
23. Or a high-tech customizable office chair for the perfect ergonomic chair for you and your office space. You get to choose the kind of foam used in the seating, whether it has heat or massage capabilities, and more.
24. An aromatherapy roll-on migraine stick made with a blend of essential oils to help target those screen-induced headaches. Rumor has it that it's easier to get work done if you're head doesn't feel like it's being split in two.
25. A pain-relieving posture brace if not having the space for a huge, ergonomically designed office chair has caused your back and your posture to suffer.
26. Cleaning putty gel for getting into the cracks of your keyboard where McDonald's crumbs fell and started their own society. You can also use this as a duster for all your screens.
27. A weekly planner mouse pad so you can easily keep track of your to-dos throughout the busy work day. There's a handy slot for a pen at the top, as well as lined sections for each day of the week, so you can fully flesh out your weekly agenda.
Promising review: "The calendar is incredibly handy for keeping track of projects at work. There's plenty of room for writing down daily tasks — I've been known to cram in several tasks in a day's column for particularly busy weeks. The spot for the pen is really handy, too. And I love the positive affirmations for each day! The whole thing is a great vibe for the week. Quality wise this product is excellent. The paper is sturdy, and each week tears off easily from the side. It arrived plastic-wrapped and in good condition." —Katie Marie
Get it from Amazon for $10.45+ (available in six designs).
28. A 32-oz. water bottle with markers to remind you to stay hydrated throughout the day. Because taking care of your body is the most productive thing you can do!
29. A casually chic maxi dress to help you feel like a princess while chugging that third cup of coffee.
30. A pack of catnip-infused felt balls sure to keep your kitty busy so you don't have to entertain them while you try to figure out the best way to end your work emails. Best? Thanks? Wishing you well??? And if these balls ever need a catnip recharge, just put them back in the tin they come in and they'll soak up more of your cat's favorite catnip smell.
Simply B Vermont is a Vermont-based small business making cute pet accessories and toys for both cats and dogs.
Promising review: "Fast shipping, seller was super thoughtful and attentive, and most important of all our kitties are obsessed with these balls! Even my shyer one is running around with these having an absolute blast even without my tossing them around. It’s also wearing her out which is quite hard to do. Highly recommend!" —Ketti Schulenberg
Take a look at our picks for the best cat toys to treat your fur baby even more!