We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising review: “I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. My dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
We've got you covered with more recommendations for cleaning products with professional results.
2. Some weatherproof, battery-operated motion sensing night lights that'll guarantee that wherever you are — indoors or outdoors — you never have to traipse around in the dark.
Promising review: "We have a short set of steps from the house into the attached garage that have always been dark and a little hard to see clearly in certain situations. These lights have been a perfect solution. They activate quite well and at a good distance, and put out a really nice amount of light. They also seem well made. I mounted one with the adhesive strip, and one with the screws (both included) and they are equally secure. They couldn't be easier to install and use right away. My whole family appreciates them." —Driveforce
Get it from Amazon for $14.99
3. And! Dimmable stick-on lights for under your cabinets so you can go to the kitchen for your midnight snack without facing the harshness of your overhead light. Each strip has adhesive backing, so no need to whip out the tool belt for this project.
Includes a remote that can adjust the brightness.
Promising review "This is a wonderful product; just what I wanted. Super easy to install and I love that it breaks off into sections so you don’t have any hanging over to hide. The remote is awesome and there are lots of brightness settings. I’m going to use these everywhere!" —Queen Halloween
Get the six-piece kit from Amazon for $20.99 (available in two light colors).
4. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this bleach-free formula, all you have to do is just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
Promising review: “I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I tried the Dawn Dish Soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet & Forget Shower Spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
5. A faucet splash catcher to make sure your kitchen sink doesn't become its own little ocean destination. Just wrap this absorbent mat around your faucet and it'll soak up any rogue water drops.
Based in Oregon, Hustle & Sew is a small Etsy shop hand-sewing quality goods that you can ask to have personalized.
Promising review: “The drip catcher I purchased for my sink has been a game-changer. It works perfectly to catch all drips and saves on cleanup time! It is well-made, attractive, and I would definitely recommend it!” —Becky
6. A cabinet painting kit that doesn't require any stripping or priming. Upgrade your kitchen cabinets and enjoy having guests ask you how much you paid for that "renovation."
Includes two 31-oz. cans of Nuvo cabinet paint, one roller arm, two roller covers, and two-inch angled paint brush. Each covers 100 square feet of cabinet surface.
Promising review: "This product was super easy to use. We went with the tips in the reviews and bought nicer foam rollers specifically for cabinets and I’m so happy I did; it made it so we barely had to use a brush because of how the foam rolls over the side. We also took the doors and handles off, which I recommend also. It definitely wouldn’t have turned out as nice if we left them on. This took four coats and five in the larger areas (i.e. next to the fridge, etc). Our kitchen took two kits, but was well worth it and still way cheaper than the quotes that we got from professionals. It totally changes the feel of the kitchen and it looks SO MUCH BRIGHTER! I would say give yourself a few days to knock this out as it took us several nights to finish. But would highly recommend." —TJ Sarnese
7. A set of bed sheet detanglers from Shark Tank so you can stop spending hours in the jungle of your laundry trying to not get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hairball.
Wad-Free is a woman-owned small business working to make sure your laundry day isn't in vain! After wasting time and energy on wadding problems, Cyndi Bray invented Wad-Free for bedsheets.
Promising review: "I was mildly skeptical, but it works exactly as promoted! I've used it five times and each time there's been no twisting of the sheets and no pillowcases balled up and still wet when the dryer goes off. Super helpful that it comes with two units, one for the top sheet and one for the fitted sheet so I don't have to split them into separate loads. I no longer dread washing sheets and plan to buy some of these as gifts. LOVE it!" —Amazon Customer
8. A silicone utensil rest if you're tired of getting sauce from your spoon onto your stovetop or countertop when you need to set it down for a second while you're cooking.
Promising review: "These silicone utensil holders are perfect. You can rest multiple tools on it and it handles multiple sizes, keeps the counter clean, keeps the tool cool to the touch, can handle hot tools because of the silicone. Because they are made of silicone they are food safe, heat resistant, and easy to clean (dishwasher safe). The moment I saw them I knew I had to have them because I have not seen a better design for a utensil holder." —Salomon Camhi
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two sizes and 34 colors).
9. A heavy-duty ceramic cooktop cleaner for those caked-on messes, tough-to-remove stains, and splattered-on grease spots. And though it may be heavy-duty, it's still non-abrasive, so you won't leave your stove covered in scratches.
Promising review: "I honestly did not think this product would work! I tried nearly everything, including the sample that came with my black glass stove. I squirted the product onto the stove top and used a damp scrub pad. Most of the built-up brown stains and white streaks came off with minimal scrubbing effort. What impressed me was that the white streaks were 95% gone as well! Nothing took these off before. I highly recommend this product! The only thing I will use from now on!" —Natalie
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.99.
10. A magical water-based instant carpet spot cleaner because all messes should be quick and easy to clean. Say goodbye to those stubborn wine, pet, coffee, food, and dirt stains!
Plus, it's useful on just about any type of fabric!
Promising review: "So my dog got into my makeup bag and got ahold of some liquid lipstick and needless to say, I flipped out to see my carpets neon orange. It took about an hour and two rolls of paper towels but holy moly! WOW did this stuff work! My mother recommended it to me after using it on minor stains at her house and I'm so glad I got it. Definitely worth the money and it really does disappear right before your eyes like the bottle says!" —Jen
Be sure to check out our full write-up on this Folex stain remover!
Get it from Amazon for $11.75.
11. A six-outlet wall charger designed to house larger chargers as well as USBs (and those ports offer fast-charging). It even functions as a nightlight if you tend to work into the wee hours.
Promising review: "Love this. I have many items to plug in now that I have to office at home. There’s plenty of room to plug in two laptops, a computer, a monitor and my Alexa safely. It’s a little bulkier than I was expecting but that is due to the room your items will need." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $16.97+ (available in two styles).
Take a look at some other gadgets you'll probably want to try this year!
12. A degreaser cleaner that'll dissolve grease, oil, and dirt from just about ANY surface! Your driveway is covered in oil from working on your car? Then you need this oil eater.
13. An electric bug zapper so being outside in spring and summer is actually fun instead of an epic movie called Battle Against the Bloodsuckers.
14. A stone-effect spray paint if your countertops are in need of a glow-up but your budget is DIY. Just spray in an overlapping pattern, wait 30-60 minutes for it to dry, and voila!
Promising review: "We recently purchased a new home, and we're not gutting our main bathroom until next summer, but I just couldn't live with that 1980s green counter another day. So after reading a lot of tutorials, I decided to go for it and paint the counter. I LOVE how it came out! Once it was dry for 24 hours, I applied several coats of poly and let it sit for 72 hours before I let the counter go back into normal use. It's held up like a dream." —Mistella (This reviewer left a super in-depth review, so check out the rest of it here for their tips and tricks.)
Get it from Amazon for $22.38+ (available in eight colors).
15. Or a sheet of marble contact paper to give your counters a luxe, waterproof, and oil-proof makeover!
Promising review: "I resurfaced my office desk with this paper and it looks really good. What I like about it is that it's waterproof (I have spilled coffee and water and it wipes up without soaking into the contact paper.) Easy to install and pretty. I just ordered another roll for my linen shelves and will be ordering more for my laundry cabinet shelves." —Amazon Customer
Get a roll from Amazon for $5.09+ (available in five sizes).
16. A dual-USB charging port for your couch or bed so you can successfully browse your phone while watching TV then have to rewind what you're watching because you were too busy on your phone.
17. A Tushy bidet because your booty deserves to feel 100% clean, don't you think? It's even got a SmartSpray nozzle that rinses before and after use. You won't be able to go back to just regular ole toilet paper ever again.
Promising review: "When I say that this has changed my life, I mean it. Truly, my boyfriend and I should be the next spokespeople for Tushy, because we've RAVED about it to anyone who is wiling to listen us talk about our butts. The amount of toilet paper we've saved since we started using this just a couple of months ago...unfathomable. Not only is it great for the environment, but it's also great for the bum, too. No more harsh wiping and going through 15 sheets of paper just to feel clean. This actually makes you feel clean, like you took a shower without the hassle of, you know, taking an entire shower. EVERY TOILET NEEDS THIS!" —Kayla Suazo
Get it from Tushy for $99 (originally $129; available in four device colors and knob colors).
18. A dog paw cleaning device to quickly and easily rid your pet's paws of mud, dirt, and sand. Just fill it up with water, pop their paws in a few times, and let the soft silicone bristles inside get to work! No more muck tracking through your home.
Promising review: "Best. Thing. Ever. This product works like a charm. It gets the sand from between their pads, and is gentle enough that even my most stubborn pup tolerates it! I have a terrier/schnauzer that likes to dig, a mini goldendoodle that is prissy about her paws and a standard labradoodle puppy that is still very fuzzy. We have a farm where it is extremely sandy and we stay in a travel trailer. The amount of sand they were tracking in to the camper was ridiculous. It takes me three minutes to clean and dry off all of their paws. Seriously the best purchase I have made!" —Rachel
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three sizes and six colors).
Check out some more useful and under-$50 dog products!
19. A powerful pressure washer that'll blast away any unwanted stains, oil, and gunk caked onto your fence, boat, walkways, and more. With an extendable pressure hose, you can even reach those hard-to-get-clean areas!
Promising review: "I bought this power washer to replace a much larger one I had that was a gasoline driven power washer and was cumbersome to use. I recently used this new electric power washer to clean green mold off the house siding and to clean our driveway. It works great and is so much easier to maneuver. Best smaller power washer. My neighbor got one, too!" —Sandy Ziegler
Get it from Amazon for $159.
20. A flexible faucet extender so you don't have to lift your little munchkin up every time they need to wash their hands. And, it'll make them feel like a lil' grown up!
Promising review: “Before I knew a thing like this existed, I spent the time it took to wash my squirming kiddo's hands one at a time wondering how long it was going to take for his arms to grow enough to reach the faucet. I'm so glad I have this thing now! The setup is just taking it out of the box and stretching the rubber part around the faucet; it took two seconds plus some time to adjust to the best angle. Now I can wash my 15-month-old's hands at the same time and the whole process is much faster and easier. He liked it right away too!” —Michelle G
Get two from Amazon for $10.95.
21. A vacuum hose attachment if you need to deep clean and remove lint from those harder-to-reach spots in your dryer. This can also be used to clean the coils behind your fridge!
Promising review: "Honestly, we are speechless! We are excellent about cleaning the lint trap after every load of clothes. We even clean the lint vent outside. But nothing could have prepared us for the amount of lint and gunk trapped in the vent tubing! How we have never had a fire, we have no idea. We vacuumed forever all the way up the vent tube, which we could have in no way done without this item. The suction power was unbelievable! We could not believe how bad the tubing was clogged. Just look at the picture. We removed about three-quarters of a kitchen garbage bag size of lint and gunk! It was amazing and embarrassing! It’s SO inexpensive, but it could literally save you from a house fire! Anyway, just buy it. Excellent value! You won’t be sorry!" —Brian Mattix/Elizabeth Bodnam
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in four colors).
And if you're looking for a standard vacuum, take a look at the best ones available on Amazon!
22. A lovely sail canopy for creating a shaded area in your backyard or on your patio. Just because the sun is out doesn't mean you have to suffer!
Promising review: "This sail worked perfectly to provide morning and afternoon shade and looks fabulous. I like that the way the design looks. It was easy to install, and has held up to the monsoons of summer quite well. I am purchasing another one for the horse pen! I give 5 stars." —Laura P.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in a variety of sizes and styles).
23. A double-ended extension cord because sometimes you only have one outlet available when you need at least twice as many to charge and power all of your many devices.
Cords are 6 feet long and have three plugs each.
Promising review: "I have no idea why these are not sold everywhere. PERFECT for my room! I ended up getting this due to my king size bed being against a wall with only one outlet. I needed a way to connect my two lamps on my nightstand and this is absolutely, without a doubt, the very best solution to connecting my lamps and also not having all my outlets taken up. I recommend this to everyone! Also perfect for outlets connected to a switch to turn on and off both lights at the same time." —Ryan
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in black and white).
24. A leather color restoring polish that'll return your prized possessions to the way they looked in their glory days. Faded? Scratched? Not anymore!
Promising review: "Our well-loved dark brown leather couch looked like what it was: a beautiful, comfortable and tired piece that is the all-time favorite of kids and dogs. We followed the instructions religiously and used all three products: the conditioner first (with a substantial drying time), the color product (waited 72 hours), and then the sealer. The couch looked like new — we could not believe it. That was months ago and, even after being subjected to the same sort of use, the couch still looks perfect. There is a comment here, 'It is like paint,' and that is correct. The color product is, indeed, a refinisher (not a dye). In addition to adding color, it puts a gloss back on the leather. I love the results and I'd recommend it highly. But I believe it is very important to get all three products and even more important to follow the instructions carefully." —N. Miracle
Get it from Amazon for $17.95 (available in 17 colors).
Or if you want to cover your sofa altogether, head on over to our list of the best slipcovers on Amazon.
25. Or velvet slip covers to help bring your vintage '80s-style couch into the 21st century. This set includes nonslip straps so you won't have to worry about constantly adjusting your new seats.
Promising review: "I have never been so excited about a slipcover. Total transformation of our couch and love seat. I was worried about it not working on our leather couch, but it stays on really well due to the straps and the separate cushion covers. LOVE." —Brian/Liz
Get it from Amazon for $31.49+ (available in five sizes and 10 colors).