Just 32 Very Nice Things For Your Bathroom
You spend too much time in there for it not to look and feel good.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chic, high-pressure rainfall showerhead so you can close your eyes and pretend you got caught in a storm. A very cleansing storm.
3. A glass soap dispenser because the store's plastic bottle does not fit your aesthetic. At all. This refillable dispenser even comes with 10 stickers so you can label it accordingly.
4. Or a geometric soap dispenser for a more ~multi-dimensional~ clean. And it comes with a cute little wooden sign you can write the dispenser's contents on!
5. A pair of waterproof, handmade pine soap dishes with a hollowed out design to allow for ventilation and drainage so you don't have to worry about soggy soap.
6. A wall-mounted storage organizer to help you keep your bathroom neat and functional. Its distressed metal finish will complement any style you're rocking with these days.
7. A farmhouse chic wall-mounted toilet paper holder made from solid wood and galvanized metal if you're in the market for a bathroom with a little yeehaw.
8. A bottle of Poo-Pourri toilet spray so when you do your business, it stays *your* business. Just spray into the bowl a few times before you poo, and leave the bathroom smelling like a spa since Poo-Pourri is actually made of essential oils!
9. A minimalist yet luxurious spa bidet from Tushy that'll allow you to adjust the water temperature for optimal tushy comfort. You won't be able to go back to just regular ol' toilet paper ever again.
10. A darling eucalyptus and lavender shower pouch for sinus and congestion relief that'll also make your bathroom feel like a rejuvenating spa. Each eucalyptus leaf was hand cut and then sprayed with eucalyptus essential oil.
11. A resin, marble-inspired toothbrush holder whose compartments each have drainage so your toothbrush doesn't have to call a minty swamp "home."
12. A pack of two contemporary shower caddies to keep your shower essentials organized in a way that doesn't remind you of your college dorm.
14. A super-absorbent chenille bath mat that's both cute and practical. Oh, and it's quick-drying too so you don't have to worry about any moisture getting to your floor.
16. A toilet paper gel meant to replace wet wipes. Just pump a little onto toilet paper and voila! This plant-powered formula contains witch hazel, green tea, and vitamin B, so your behind is in good hands...so to speak.
18. A retro-inspired cotton shower curtain covered in a painted fruit print because your bathroom trips could be a little sweeter.
19. A pack of grey Medina peel-and-stick floor tiles that will breathe new life into your bathroom (and cover any pre-existing cracks in your tile floor that your landlord won't pay to fix). These water-resistant tiles are the perfect blend of polished and practical.
20. A set of four acrylic canisters perfect for storing cotton swabs, cotton balls, and cotton pads. Because keeping them in their drab cardboard and plastic packaging is not OK anymore.
21. An antique-inspired vanity light to illuminate just how pretty your bathroom is with a gorgeous combination of oil-rubbed bronze and glass globe shades. Do your makeup in style.
22. A bright and floral bath mat runner made of tufted cotton so your feet stay cozy while you do your business.
23. A beautiful bamboo shelf with shelves and a tilt-out hamper that'll add some needed storage space to your bathroom.
24. An industrial, three-tier over-the-toilet organizer for anyone with tiny-bathroom-syndrome in need of space-saving storage. Made of sturdy wood and black metal, these shelves can be a home for your towels, candles, and Poo-Pourri!
25. Or a galvanized wash tub turned over-the-toilet organizer sure to help give your bathroom a rustic makeover.
26. A slim bathroom cabinet with a built-in toilet paper dispenser as well as a lift-top for additional storage.
28. A waterproof notepad if you hate it when you get a great shower idea and then forget the second you dry off. Use this eco-friendly pad and soy ink pen to jot down your best and brightest ideas.
29. A makeup organizer that has slots for your lipstick and application brushes, and drawers for your blush, foundation, and more!
30. An industrial bathroom mirror with a built-in shelf to help keep your toiletries, makeup, and other bathroom essentials organized and easily accessible.
32. A peel-and-stick subway tile backsplash so you can create a classic, Joanna Gaines-approved aesthetic in your bathroom.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.