33 Useful Things For Anyone Who Lives In A Constant State Of Being Annoyed
Put your huff and puff away, and let's make life a little easier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dual body moisturizer and hair-growth inhibitor if you've been looking for a way to keep your shaved legs smoother for longer. Made with natural ingredients like shea butter and plant extracts, this formula helps to slow down your cell growth rate.
Promising review: "I have PCOS which causes unwanted facial and body hair. I have been using this product for less than three weeks and I have noticed a huge difference in the hair growth. I barely have any stubble now by the end of the day. I was very skeptical of this product when I first ordered it but it really does work! Very pleased with the purchase and will be buying more when I run out." —Jessica Byerly
Get a 2-pack from Amazon for $21.99.
2. A hanging car diffuser so you can hide the smell of fast food, gym bags, and your active pup with the natural aromas of eucalyptus, vanilla, or fresh linen!
3. A pack of nonslip velvet hangers that'll take up less space in your closet, which means you'll be able to hang more in there. And with swivel hooks, you spend less time fighting your clothes and more time buying new ones.
4. An expandable laundry bag perfect for keeping your dirty clothes separate from your clean when you're traveling. Oh and it's tear- and moisture-resistant!
Promising review: "Took this on a weekend trip and loved being able to put dirty laundry back into my suitcase. I filled this bag up, and when it was time to go back home, I just threw its contents straight into the wash. Holds a good amount of clothes and also zips up compact for storage" —Stephanie Alvarado
Get it from Amazon for $10.92+ (available in four colors).
5. A seat gap filler because reaching down for the quarter you just dropped and finding your hand in a mound of mysterious crud is completely avoidable.
Promising review: "I just don’t understand why I didn’t buy this sooner. It’s one of those things that you’re not really sure why you need it but once you have it, you can’t live without. It saved my poor arm from having to dig my keys, cellphone, pens, french fries, hair ties, you-name-it from between the seat gap. Seriously, it’s awesome." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $24.99.
6. A set of nine cute satin scrunchies designed to not pull on or snag your hair, so you can comfortably pull off high ponytails.
Promising review: "These are great scrunchies. I have curly hair that tends to break and be damage-prone, so I bought these hoping they would be a gentle alternative for when I wear my hair up. I was worried they would just slip right off, but they've got good elastic on the inside and hold well. I passed them around to my sisters, and now this is our go-to. It's far more gentle on my hair than other elastics or cotton-type scrunchies" —M. Rosa
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
7. A set of bedsheet detanglers so you don't have to spend hours in the jungle of your laundry trying not to get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hairball.
8. A versatile chopping device that'll also dice and grate to your heart's content. Stop wasting time (and tears) chopping onions by hand.
You'll get three interchangeable chopping blades, three grater blades, and two slicer blades. It also comes with holding containers for the blades, a cleaning fork, and a safety holder.
Promising review: "I got this because I am slow at chopping veggies with a knife and it works great. It takes no time at all to have fully diced onions now. When I have a bunch of stuff to chop at once, I can just chop, let it go into the catch bin below, chop the next thing, etc., and when I'm done, dump everything into my pot for dinner. Cleaning is also super easy. The pieces come apart for individual cleaning and you can throw the whole thing in the dishwasher." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.97.
9. A reusable Unsponge if you're tired of wasting money on rubbery, disintegrating sponges. Replace them with something that'll actually last.
Porter Lee's is a small, Portland, Oregon–based business committed to creating reusable homewares to help you live a more sustainable life.
Promising review: "I'm so glad I finally found an environmentally friendly sponge THAT WORKS! I tried all the other kinds of eco-friendly sponge before these, but these actually do the job. And then after a few days, I just throw them in the wash! Hooray! And they're cute! Also great customer service! ❤️ Thank you!" —willowbe0416
11. A stainless-steel Tubshroom for preventing annoyingly massive hunks of hair and grime from growing and gaining sentience in your drains.
12. A rice dispenser because hauling that huge bag out of your lower cabinets every time you wanna make rice is too much of a hassle. This large, sealed, and moisture-proof dispenser stays ready so you don't have to get ready.
13. A convenient couch caddy so you don't have to run around your house trying to find where the last person using the TV hid the Roku remote.
Promising review: "I bought this for the sole purpose of keeping all our remotes in one place. (Let's face it; has a universal remote EVER worked?) So, we now have the remotes each in their own pocket and can grab the one we want right away. Nothing gets lost, the table doesn't get scratched from tossing the remote on the table, and due to the color you barely notice it's over the arm of the couch. This is well-made of sturdy fabric, and long enough to tuck under the couch cushion." —Kathy
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four sizes and 28 colors).
14. A pair of compression arch supports infused with copper to help you stay comfortable for much longer. Whether you suffer from fallen arches, bunion pain, or plantar fasciitis, these are here to keep you on your feet!
Promising review: "I have been using these for about a week now, and I cannot tell you how much they have HELPED with plantar fasciitis. It is nothing short of amazing. I didn't realize that these also act as an arch support until I wore them. Nothing but praise from me. I have spent soooo much $$ on foot remedies, and was skeptical about these little elastic bands, but this has to be the best product I have purchased in years! I have already ordered another pair just to be sure I have them on hand!! AAA+++ product!" —remzy
Get them from Amazon for $14.95.
15. A sleek stainless steel kitchen stand if you never have enough free counter space to put down your steaming pot lid or dripping sauce spoon while you're cooking.
Promising review: "I personally always hate it when you pull off the lid of something and the lid is leaking water everywhere while being super hot. With my new solid-surface counters, I definitely don't want to set the lid on there and ruin them, and putting it on the stovetop is either annoying due to the water mess or impossible if you are using the whole stove.
This was made for the fussy new-home person like me. I can now set the lid down down safely and not worry about where all that hot water is going." —Susan
Get it from Amazon for $8.09.
16. A chiropractic neck-and-shoulder relaxer that can help reduce pain in as little as 10 minutes a day! Its V-shaped curve and massage nodes work to support and relax your muscles.
Just make sure to consult your doctor prior to using!
Promising review: "I love this neck rest. My neck and shoulders feel so much better now that I use this product. I just love it. So much stress is held in my neck and shoulders. Exercise seems to make it worse so I took a chance on this neck device and I am so glad that I did. I lay on the floor with it for about five minutes a day. I sleep better, too. Who knew this little piece of foam plastic would be of so much help to me." —Care giver
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in five colors).
17. A pack of minty, woven Coco Floss because your teeth and gums deserve better than floss that just kinda moves plaque from one side to the other. Coco Floss is made of fibers that work to grab everything that shouldn't be there.
18. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray for a well-deserved spa day, even if it's just in your own bathroom. Prepare a glass of wine, light a candle, drop in a bath bomb, and get ready for a relaxing and rejuvenating bath.
The tray even has a book holder so you can read while you soak.
Promising review: "I was scared it wouldn’t fit as well as it does but this is a must-have for self-care and winding down. It’s strong yet not bulky and the bamboo is high-quality. It also wipes easily to dry it. The tray came with no-slip pieces that worked like a charm to keep it from moving while in use. It's super versatile for use with water, wine, etc....There's plenty of room for bath/spa products to safely stay atop with or without a book, tablet, device, and even a snack." —Mama
Get it from Amazon for $39.97+ (available in seven colors).
19. A tiered snack bowl with space for your phone so you can get your nosh on while watching reaction videos on YouTube. No more hungry phone-fumbling.
Promising review: "My mom always eats seeds when she watches her shows on her phone. I got this as part of her present and she loves it. She uses it all the time. I tried it out and now I have to buy myself one! Definitely a great buy." —Vanny
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in five colors).
20. An ergonomically designed scalp massager made to help soothe psoriasis, ease itchiness, and provide soothing sensations during your shower.
Amazon reviewers noted that this little buddy worked for their various hair types.
Promising review: "Honestly, I was very skeptical. I've seen these brushes advertised to me on social media for like a year now. I thought, 'Oh that is definitely a gimmick.' So my sister bought one last week. I tried hers and fell in love after only the first use. I'm a man that's suffered from a dry, oily, patchy scalp as well as thin hair my entire life. As I used this, I could literally feel the bristles stimulating and cleaning my scalp. My hair is fuller, softer, and the flakiness is completely gone. I am now a firm believer of this product. Using your fingers don't even hold a candle to this brush. 10/10 would recommend!" —Timothy P
Get it from Amazon for $7.98+ (available in four colors).
21. An under-cabinet lid opener if you've tried everything from whacking your pickle jars on the countertop to praying, just to get your hands on that juicy goodness. Nobody has time for alla that! This easy-to-install unit is great help for those with arthritis.
For more info, check out our full under-cabinet lid opener deep dive.
Promising review: "Love this! Makes life a little easier every day! I love this so much, I bought two more for my sisters. We are all over 60, but I wish I had one since 40 years ago, it's that great. No more banging jars on the floor, or looking for pliers to get a bottle open. I had to install a piece of wood under my upper cabinet to attach it properly, but other than that the install was easy. Highly recommend this product to everyone!" —Happy Camper22
Get it from Amazon for $13.55.
22. A 10-in-1 Instant Pot because sometimes it's nice to let a machine do all the work. You'll have rice, stew, pasta, and more without ever breaking a sweat.
23. A sleek and portable garment steamer so you're not walking into important meetings just completely draped in wrinkles. This travel-safe steamer reheats in 30 seconds and turns off when it's not in use, so you don't have to worry about burning the hotel down if you forgot to flip the switch.
24. A soy pet odor–eliminating candle to fill your home with the soft and soothing scent of bamboo, blackberry, or citrus. Instead of, you know, kitty litter and wet pup.
Promising review: "These candles are fantastic! They smell great, and do a great job of eliminating any odors in your house, not only those from pets. They do work best if you burn them for one to two hours at a time, but will get rid of the smells of wet dog, fecal smells, and urine odors, and I’ve even found them useful for cooking odors. I’ve had three candles now, and I highly recommend them." —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in 31 other scents).
25. A Disney-inspired dishwasher magnet if you have accidentally reached for a dirty glass one too many times. Engraved with a little magic, this magnet will help you make sure you don't eat off a dirty plate.
26. A pack of clear bumper stickers so you don't have to listen to your roommates slam all your kitchen cabinets closed when they reach for drunk snacks at 2 a.m.
Promising review: "So my parents’ bathroom cabinets make a lot of noise and are all missing bumpers in the corners of the doors and on the frames. I put these on the other day and life is sweeter without having to hear the cabinet doors slamming or closing each time they’re opened. With the bumpers being clear and not of a color, it’s also aesthetically pleasing." —KW
Get a 300-pack from Amazon for $9.99.
27. A pair of period-proof underwear because the last thing you need is a ~flow breach~ ruining your new white sundress. These are also great for wearing overnight or doing physical activities since they're leakproof, breathable, and can hold up to two tampons' worth!
Heads up — reviewers love these undies, but suggest sizing up!
Promising review: "I deal with PCOS and endometriosis, which make my periods HEAVY for the first three to four days. I ordered two pairs of these underwear. They absorbed better than a pad, were comfortable, and the top layer stayed dry. Amazing. I had been thinking about buying the really expensive version of these underwear, but the price was ridiculous. These underwear do exactly what I need them to do for half the price. They are easy to hand wash and hang dry. I plan on ordering more. The stitching and waistband are solid and they don't bunch, don't ride up, and don't roll. They provide front and back coverage. They're literally perfect. If you're on the fence about these, I urge you to give them a try. They'll save you money (no pads or tampons needed, and you won't stain your regular underwear and have to replace them)." —drsmaw
Get it from Amazon for $14.90+ (available in sizes XXS–6XL, seven colors, and in three-packs).
28. A plush, hooded fleece robe no one can stop you from living in for a few hours post-shower. Stay toasty in this warm robe whose two pockets would love to be a home for your favorite snacks.
29. A set of four marble-and-wood coasters — you're too old for rings on your nice furniture. Now you'll have something to hand guests when they mistakenly place their sweating beverage on your wooden table.
Effortless Composition is a Black-owned small business based in sunny Los Angeles. There they create warm and eclectic home decor and other home goods.
Get it from Effortless Composition for $25.
30. A set of sticky notes to help you color-code your way into a more balanced and structured life. This set comes with notepads, highlight tabs, sticky notes, and 12 colorful fine-liner pens.
31. A pet hair remover so you can finally reclaim your couch from the mob of fur that started taking over. And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
32. An eyeliner stamp for the perfect cat eye. Every. Single. Time. This smudge-proof and waterproof formula will keep you looking fierce all day long.
33. A minky weighted blanket if annoyance turns into anxiety in no time flat. Made using recycled plastic bottles, this blankie still manages to be super soft and snuggly. You'll want to live under this warm and relaxing blankie forever!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.