43 Useful Products Whose Before And After Pics Are Each Worth A Thousand Words
Get your money's worth with these super effective products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fast-working calming cream for skin irritated by acne, sun exposure, or shaving. It'll also help repair damaged skin and prevent scarring.
2. A bump-erasing exfoliating body scrub if your "strawberry skin" is anything but sweet. Smooth skin FTW!
3. A cable box that'll keep your cords safe, organized, and out of sight. No more worrying about cables overheating or your charging cords getting tangled!
4. Or a sleek cord organizer because your living room has a great aesthetic and you deserve a cute way to keep cables and wires out of view.
5. An oven cleaner so powerful you might just convince yourself you replaced your oven altogether. This heavy-duty cleaner can remove grime, stains, and caked-on food in three minutes!
6. Or an eco-friendly oven scrub cleaner for tackling all the caked-on messes you've learned to ignore. It's made with natural ingredients (including pumice stone and baking soda), so you'll get your oven back without all the toxic fumes.
7. An over-cabinet hair care station to keep your dryer, straightener, and curler neat and untangled.
8. An Essence mascara if you're looking for bold and intense lashes even *you* will think came from falsies.
9. A Revlon hot-air brush that'll dry, style, and add volume to your hair in one fell swoop! With this oval brush, you can say goodbye to tangles and frizz.
10. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all cleanups should be quick and easy! No matter the stain — pet accidents, grease, red wine, coffee, rust, food, dirt, and grime — it'll be gone in mere moments.
11. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste so no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile and easy-to-use cleaner. This can also remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
12. A bottle of dandruff shampoo formulated with ketoconazole to relieve and control flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. Clean and clear scalps for all!
13. A bottle of non-toxic Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle for uprooting stains as old as the Tree of Life™. Say goodbye to the spots and splotches caused by dirt tracks, pet accidents, and food spills!
14. An organic and all-natural snout soother if your pup's nose has gone from cute as a button to crusty as overbaked bread.
15. A brow pomade (aka Boy Brow) from Glossier that both thickens *and* conditions your eyebrows. Perfectly soft and fluffed brows are only a few flicks (and clicks) away!
16. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
17. A non-toxic pet urine stain removing spray so you can finally and fully reclaim your home from years-old dark spots on your couch, and the scent of cat pee emanating from your rug.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-run small business making everything you and your pet need to live a clean and fun life. From treats to toys, they've got what you need!
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken, and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes, then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and, more importantly, the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
18. A stainless-steel foot file and callus remover to get rid of tough skin and cracks with no effort at all. Dry, discolored skin? Not here!
19. Or a professional-grade callus-removing gel that'll remove years worth of calluses quick and easy. Just presoak your feet, apply the gel, let it do its magic, and rinse!
20. A pack of teeth-whitening pens for getting shiny white teeth for far less money than you might've thought. This pen's soft-bristle brush is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth. It even makes application as easy as saying CHEESE!
21. A foaming car upholstery cleaner because one too many juice box accidents have turned your seats into a stained kingdom.
22. A rejuvenating eye cream whose all-natural and vegan ingredients absorb quickly into the skin to start the process of brightening and lifting your under-eye area. Perpetual late nights got nothing on this cream!
23. An allergy supplement — help your itchy pup stop scratching due to skin, seasonal, or environmental allergens. It's also rich with vitamins, antioxidants, and probiotics said to support digestion and immunity.
Promising review: "Absolutely the best product. It saved my itchy goldendoodle! We tried changing food, Benadryl, medicated shampoo, fish oil, everything you can imagine...nothing worked long-term. He was itching his face so badly he would make himself bleed. Had sores and scabs all over his face and neck. I bought these because they had good reviews and I was desperate. It changed his life! He no longer scratches AT ALL! His coat looks great and all of his sores are healed. He’s the happiest he’s been which makes me a very happy momma. He is also very picky and never eats treats...he eats these every time, so that’s an added bonus!" —Darcie Nation
Get them from Amazon for $26.97.
24. A toilet bowl ring remover that'll help you scrub away any rust or lime buildup on your porcelain throne.
25. A tub of O'Keeffe's hand cream so there's no more suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. This cream restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can finally go back to living.
Promising review: "I have suffered from splitting and cracking fingers every fall and winter for years. I tried Eucerin, Lubriderm, and Gold Bond creams, but none seemed to relieve the splitting from reoccurring. I tried O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream and within two and a half days, the splitting and cracking were no longer a factor. Since using the cream, I have not suffered any more cracking or splitting. I am on a busy schedule and only use it at night when I go to bed. It says it's nongreasy but you can definitely feel a slick texture on your hands once applied. That's why I use it at night before bed when I don't have to open doorknobs, touch smartphones, or shake hands. It has the texture of cake icing, goes on smooth, and works into the skin quickly. It has no smell I can detect. I am so glad I found this cream, it has ended years of split and cracked fingers/hands." —T.H.
Our O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream deep dive goes into more details, so be sure to check it out.
Get it from Amazon for $6.98.
27. A heavy-duty steam cleaner for chemical-free cleaning that'll leave you *and* your carpets, tiles, and sealed wood floors beaming!
28. A pack of 20 space-saving hangers your closet will thank you for. These will easily double the amount of space in your closet (so you can finally justify all the things in your shopping cart).
29. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray — quickly cut through grease and oil without harming your surfaces.
30. A pack of Bottle Bright cleaning tablets that'll take care of the tough stains and persistent odors living in your travel mugs and water bottles. The best part is, there's no scrubbing involved. So you get super clean gear with minimal effort!
31. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo from EcoTools because the black eyeshadow brushes you've been using used to be white. This hypoallergenic shampoo will return your brushes and sponges to their former glory.
32. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
33. A skin-repairing body oil chock-full of natural oils good to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its skin renewal formula will help get rid of acne scars, surgery scars, and so much more!
Just make sure to use sunscreen with this since it can make you a bit more sensitive to the sun.
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day — morning and before I go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
34. An acne-fighting body wash for anyone with stubborn skin. Formulated using 10% benzoyl peroxide, this wash is gentle on skin but harsh on acne!
Promising review: "For years I have struggled with really embarrassing back acne. I was a field hockey goalie in high school (gross, sweaty pads on my body) and played lacrosse in college (constant sweating under the hot Florida sun). Even after college, my back acne continued and left embarrassing scars. Now I’m 25 and still workout a lot, so my persisting back acne is SO embarrassing. All I ever wanted to do was wear a low open back dress and feel comfortable. And unfortunately, I don’t have health insurance so going to the dermatologist was out of the picture. About to give up and get laser treatment for my back, I ran across this wash and decided to give it a try. And WOW. I actually wish I had taken a before picture, but I think I was too embarrassed by my back to do so. Now I NEVER get back breakouts and it’s even healed some of my scarring! I’m so happy I found this product!! I wish I had found it years ago!" —joanna youssef
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two sizes).
35. A pack of Magic Erasers that'll easily scrub oil off a stove or soap scum off a shower wall in between deep cleans. We know it takes a while to restore enough elbow grease to do that kind of cleaning again.
36. A grout and sealant stain remover because your tiles deserve to gleam against a clean background. Just apply it, wait, and rinse the stains away. You read that right, there's no scrubbing needed!
37. A pet hair remover so good you might not recognize your couch after just one use! And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "I am allergic to cats so here I am with two cats that shed like crazy. Their hair is covering all the furniture. I have special pet covers on my bed to protect my comforter but I hate having to sleep under it since my cats sleep on my bed. I have tried so many cat hair remover brushes, gloves, sponges that never worked. I was ready to shave the cats and call it a day. Then along comes the ChomChom brush. It not only has the lint roller but a bar that collects the hair. I love the little hairball container of the roller so I don't have to spend time cleaning off the lint brush. I can't believe this product works! I have an off-white couch and I didn't realize how much hair there was. After I used it, my couch looked lighter in color. I got my comforter cleaned off in minutes. It's a simple and inexpensive way to cure your pet hair woes." —Dondi
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
38. A bottle of Fanola purple shampoo to help brighten your hair without spending $$$ on a trip to the salon. It tones down any pesky yellow hues so your hair's color is more even.
39. A jar of Aquaphor's healing moisturizer for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. This healing ointment will not only restore moisture but also leave behind a protective barrier that promotes oxygen flow.
40. A plant-based face serum whose blend of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, witch hazel, and jojoba oil will give you skin so bright, you'll light up every room you enter. Fresh-looking skin is just a bottle away!
Promising review: "I am prone to the rare chin breakout during that time of the month. After reading so many reviews, I gave this a shot and I'm very glad I did. My skin has cleared up considerably in the three months I've been using this product. I put it on every morning under my makeup, after my shower, and again before bed. WOW my skin looks so great! The texture is smoother, I have even less small acne than before and overall I see a marked improvement in my complexion. Love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over each time the bottle runs out." —C. Morris
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).