We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Pink Stuff — no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile cleaner.
Promising review: "THIS STUFF IS MAGIC. If you’re questioning getting this to clean harder stains or anything, this is your review to read! I was a little skeptical because I’ve tried many things to clean my shower door with the hard water stains and nothing really ever got it completely clean...this stuff did! I wish I would have taken before pictures. It did take a couple applications and some scrubbing, but honestly I didn’t have to scrub hard, just used a wet cloth and this and my shower door is now completely clean without any hard water stains! I’m obsessed. Now to see what else I can clean with it." —Rachel Anne Deaton
Get it from Amazon for $7.46.
2. A pack of 10 moisture-wicking athletic headbands that'll not only keep your hair and sweat out of your face, but also keep you at the top of your gym's Most Fashionable list.
3. A multi-directional airplane phone mount so you don't have to rely on JetBlue's movie collection to stay entertained during your next flight.
5. A cute and compact rechargeable bedside lamp you can tap to turn on and tap again to change its colors. Getting ready for bed just got a ~touch~ more fun.
6. An expandable laundry bag perfect for keeping your dirty clothes separate from your clean when you're traveling. Oh and it's tear- and moisture-resistant!
Promising review: "Took this on a weekend trip and loved being able to put dirty laundry back into my suitcase. I filled this bag up, and when it was time to go back home, I just threw its contents straight into the wash. Holds a good amount of clothes and also zips up compact for storage" —Stephanie Alvarado
Get it from Amazon for $11.68+ (available in four colors).
7. A reusable rolling screen cleaner that doesn't require liquid or chemicals to take your iPad from splotchy to spotless.
8. Downy Wrinkle Releaser fabric spray — no time, space, or energy to iron? No problem! Just spray, tug, and hang to dry for wrinkle-free clothes in no time flat!
9. A portable camping table with four drink holders, a bottom shelf, and ample space to lay out a delicious spread while you're out in the woods or at the beach.
10. A fan-favorite time-marked water bottle if you've been ending each day with a dehydration-induced headache. You simply don't have to live like that. Keep track of your water intake throughout the day!
11. A fan-favorite magic carpet spot cleaner for instant removal of any stubborn stains. No, really, any. And there's no rinsing or vacuuming required!
12. Milky Jelly Cleanser from Glossier for a pH balanced clean that'll leave your skin feeling soothed and hydrated. Formulated with five skin conditioners, you might just find your face become as smooth as a baby's bottom.
13. A jar of eucalyptus toilet-cleaning bombs because your nose and your toilet deserve a natural, chemical-free cleaner.
14. A two-stage knife-sharpener so you don't have to spend infinity attempting to chop one onion because your so-called "good knife" ain't up to scratch. Either lay its nonslip base on your countertop or place its grip on the edge of your countertop and sharpen away.
Read our full review of the KitchenIQ knife sharpener for more deets.
Promising review: "This is one of the best kitchen tools I've ever invested in on amazon. We're a big family, and have quite a collection of kitchen knives that my fiancé and I have acquired over the years. None of them were sharp until this magic tool! Sharpening takes maybe a few minutes (faster once you get the hang of it) and saves your knives!" —Nel_zon
Get it from Amazon for $8.15+ (available in four colors).
15. The Bacon Sponge — this biodegradable, 100% organic cotton sponge can absorb ten times its weight so you won't break a sweat cleaning up after a greasy meal.
16. Keep your hangers extra tidy with a closet organizer you can use to hang clothes vertically, creating even more closet space!
17. A battery-charged hair remover for quick and easy hair removal that gets at ~the root~ of the problem!
It only requires ONE AA battery!
Promising review: "I likes the painless and effortless but effective results and the fact I can do this as often as I like. No more $40 monthly facial waxings at this time of shut down for indefinite future and this was my alternative, will save me a whole lot of money!" —Dreidel Collector
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
18. A durable shirt folding board that'll have your shirts, pants, towels, and more neatly folded and tucked away in a matter of seconds!
19. A portable, 1,000-watt generator so you're never taken by surprise when your electricity cuts out due to high winds or powerful rains. You can also use it while out camping or on construction sites to keep your essentials powered!
20. A rechargeable electric wine opener because you deserve a boozy upgrade. No more twisting and twisting and hoping the cork doesn't snap in two.
21. A handy-dandy heated bag sealer you just slide over a snack bag to keep it airtight and safe from creepy crawlers.
22. A hand-washing strainer and bucket kit for your non-washing-machine friendly pieces. Designed to fit in your sink, this super convenient set can also be used to wash toys and vegetables!
23. A chiropractic neck and shoulder relaxer that can help reduce pain in as little as 10 minutes a day! Its V-shaped curve and massage nodes work to support and relax your muscles.
24. A hanging car diffuser so you can hide the smell of fast food, gym bags, and your active pup with the natural aromas of eucalyptus, vanilla, or fresh linen!
25. A cute leather Bagnet because your favorite bar has amazing cocktails and dirty floors. You'll never have to put your purse on the ground as long as you have this sturdy bag magnet!
26. Apple AirTag — set this up with your iPhone's Find My app and never lose anything ever again! It's got a replaceable battery so you don't have to buy a new one just to make sure your wallet is where you left it...where did you leave it?
27. A cute, lightweight, and foldable granny cart that'll come in handy when you need to go to the grocery store, the pharmacy, and your local Target all in one afternoon!
28. A dual phone sanitizer and charger sleek enough to fit seamlessly into your decor. If you're a clean-freak with a chronically 1% battery phone, this super cool gadget has got you covered.
29. A set of bed sheet detanglers so you don't have to spend hours in the jungle of your laundry trying not to get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hairball.
30. A 10-in-1 Instant Pot because sometimes it's nice to let a machine do all the work. You'll have rice, stew, pasta, and more without ever breaking a sweat.
31. A pack of nine TSA-approved travel containers perfect for housing all your essential creams. Because traveling somewhere with dry air shouldn't mean succumbing to dry skin.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.