We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plush, double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set that'll make leaving bed nearly impossible! And since one side is faux fur and the other side is velvet, you'll be cozy no matter which one you choose.
Promising review: "If my house caught on fire, this is the first thing I’d grab. But seriously, this is one of my favorite things in my whole house. I feel like it tied my entire room together. I get so many compliments on it and it's seriously so cozy and well made. My only complaint would be how hard this thing makes it to get out of bed in the mornings. It’s incredibly soft and isn’t the type of 'fur' that will mat and get gross-looking over time. I rely heavily on reviews when I buy things so I’m here to tell you — if you’re on the fence about buying this...do it!!" —Sk
Get it from Amazon for $64.99+ (available in sizes twin–king and 29 colors).
You can also check out our picks for the best duvet covers on Amazon.
2. A sleek Levoit air purifier with HEPA and activated carbon filters to help rid your home of those pesky fall allergens as well as dander, odor, smoke, and dust.
Promising review: "I have allergies to pollen and to windblown crumpled leaves in the spring and fall. Although I take allergy pills, in the spring and fall they don't seem to be as effective. But this year has been the worst for allergies, perhaps due to smoke from fires that affect the Ohio River Valley in which I live. I have allergy symptoms almost continuously including sudden onset of a dripping nose, a symptom I have never experienced before. So I did an online study of alternative air purifiers and settled on this one, now situated in my small main-floor home office. It is terrific! When I'm in my office while it's running, I no longer have the nasal drips and other allergy symptoms. The air in my office even smells fresher than elsewhere! I strongly endorse this air purifier. It has been terrifically beneficial to me." —A customer
Get it from Amazon for $99.99+ (available in black and white).
3. An AeroGarden so you can easily grow your own herbs indoors (and away from the cold)! The control panel will tell you when it's time to water or feed your plants, so you don't have to worry about not having a green thumb.
4. A Bioderma hydrating facial lotion for moistening dry, sensitive skin without irritation. Soak a cotton pad with it every morning and night for a cold-weather transformation that'll help save your drying skin.
6. A portable ceramic space heater with three levels of intensity so you stay warm as you sit by your window and watch the leaves fall.
7. A timeless denim jacket sure to make you feel ~hot~ when it's a little cool outside. Styled with classic lines and pocket details, this is a closet staple!
8. An insulated weather- and soundproof strip you can install on your windows and doors to keep cold air where it's supposed to be — outside!
Promising review: "JUST WHAT I NEEDED! This weatherstrip worked great for me. It came in two attached strips with an adhesive backing. The strips can be separated as needed. It was easy to peel the backing and install the strips. I installed both strips on the door casing where the door meets it when closed. It immediately stopped the draft that was coming in around the door." —RH in TN
Get it from Amazon for $7.97+ (available in two sizes and four colors).
9. Or a pack of two door draft stoppers with adhesive strips that make for easy install. No more losing precious warm air when you turn your heater on!
10. A pair of cozy Ugg faux fur slippers for a stylish way to keep your feet warm! I mean, these are even cute enough to run errands in.
11. A lightweight, portable campfire because your ghost stories deserve some serious mood lighting, even if you're just camping in your backyard this fall. Made from recycled soy wax and paper, you'll have no embers and minimal smoke to deal with as you huddle up with your nearest and dearests.
12. A pair of ergonomically designed oversized leaf scoops to make one of fall's most annoying chores a lot easier.
13. And a large water- and tear-resistant garden dustpan that'll make collecting and disposing of leaves waaay easier. And quicker!
Promising review: "They're as large as I hoped, allowing me to fill them with leaves and press the leaves down several times to move a LARGE amount of leaves in one go. Two different straps are placed so the full bag is easy to carry. Flat side of the opening DOES stay close to the ground, allowing an easy 'sweep' of the rake to move leaves into the plenty-wide opening. Might be my most-loved leaf-processing tool this fall, because I save and chip all my leaves. I also ordered the Bully Tool 1000 Poly Leaf Scoop, which works perfectly to press/compact the leaves in the bag." —June S.
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in two sizes).
14. A blow-dryer holder because it's getting too chilly for air-drying your hair. Easily mount this to your bathroom wall for a hands-free hair-drying and styling experience!
15. A gutter scoop if waterlogged and matted leaves are clogging your gutters. It's got chisel teeth on the front to pick at debris as well as a mesh screen that water can exit through.
Promising review: "Not sure why it took me so long to find this item. After years of scraping out packed silt in the bottom of my gutters, I saw this and ordered it. I was a little unsure if I could use it on my smaller than standard size 4-inch gutters, but if anything the smaller size lets this thing fit even tighter and scoop out more efficiently. (I do have to lift it over the gutter junctions but that's fine." —W. Steward
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
16. A classic oversized scarf to protect your neck from blustery winds and make you look like you stepped right off of a fall fashion runway.
17. A pack of two extendable window screens you can easily install vertically or horizontally now that you won't need your AC blasting every second of every scorching day.
18. A comfy long-sleeve beaded blouse that might as well be added to your jewelry collection, because these pearls are to die for.
19. An oversized faux-fur jacket to keep you warm on breezy days *and* keep you on-trend for a fraction of designer costs.
20. A pack of 10 BootRescue cleaning wipes because those fall boots might be made for walking, but not covered in dirt and stains they're not.
21. A pack of large-capacity storage bags if you're looking for a way to store your summer clothes. They're double-layered with reinforced seams so you can be sure your favorite crop tops stays safe when you're not wearing them.
Promising review: "I really like these storage bags. I was able to store extra blankets, pillows, seat cushions, sweaters, and more. I was rather amazed at how much they hold. The quality appears to be good; sturdy stitching, strong-enough zippers, sturdy handles, so I imagine they will hold up well as they reside in my closets." —Whimsy 1
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three colors and in a six-pack).
22. A soy wax hot cider candle with notes of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg that'll truly usher the warmth of autumn into your home.
Sweet Water Decor is a woman-owned small biz based in Pittsburgh making cozy candles, mugs, and home decor.
Promising review: "These are the candles that I've been looking for for the longest time. They are amazing! Fragrances are wonderful, they fill the rooms, are long-lasting from the first burn to the last. Couldn't be happier with my purchases! Will definitely be a return customer!" —Cheryl Thomas
23. A '70s-inspired shaggy cardigan because no closet is complete without something Austin Powers would call "groovy, baby!" Layer this over a silk cami or midi dress to feel like a shagadelic babe.
25. A warm and adjustable red Grace Eleyae satin-lined beanie that'll keep your bedhead safe and tamed.
26. A warm and relaxing minky weighted blanket you'll want to live under all season long, especially if the sun's changing schedule makes it hard for you to fall asleep! Though it's made using recycled plastic bottles, this blanket still manages to be super soft and snuggly.
Comma Home is an eco-friendly small biz on Long Island that wants everyone to enjoy guilt-free rest. Upgrade your bedsheets, throws, and blankets with goods from Comma Home because besides making high-quality products, they also donate 10% of their sales to local organizations that help their houseless communities.
Promising review: "I'm In love with this blanket! Its incredibly soft and feels amazing when I wrap myself up in it. It feels like a gigantic hug." —Bobbie
27. A fluffy oversized sweatshirt everyone will think came from a bougie athleisure brand they've never even heard of. But really, this cozy fleece hoodie could easily be theirs too.
28. A set of two ceramic travel mugs with insulated cork bottoms that won't scratch any surface you place them on. These sleek mugs come with a splash-proof lid so you can take them on a crisp fall walk when you need a break from your home office.
29. A set of hoodie hangers if your growing collection of hooded sweaters has been taking up too much closet space. These convenient hangers were designed to make storing your hoodies less of a headache.
30. A tall metal blanket ladder so you can display your very sophisticated throw blankets while also keeping them within reach when the temperature drops.
31. A splurge-worthy folding electric treadmill to slide under your desk for a mini workout while you're typing. Or, lift its bar for a fully extended run! Because soon it'll be getting a little too chilly for a brisk walk outside.
32. A long and lightweight Quince down puffer jacket that can easily be packed for when it gets chilly on the go. The perfect outer layer!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.