We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of six flower-shaped hair claws that'll help keep their hair out of their face so they can get the sun they need in order to blossom.
Promising review: "These clips are amazing!! They hold up my long hair perfectly; I don't need to readjust the clip in my hair for basically the entire day, which I thought I would need to do since the clip is a bit smaller than my other claw clips. The clips are adorable though and I love how they came in this muted color palette!" —sarah | thewordygal
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in eight color combinations and in larger and smaller packs).
2. A ceramic knitted sweater mug if they love two things more than everything else: being cozy and hot cocoa. This colorful mug is sure to inspire brighter days.
Based in Washington, Creative With Clay is a small Etsy shop owned by Charan Sachar, who crafts unique and colorful pieces inspired by their Indian culture and art.
Promising review: "This mug is stitched to perfection! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is my favorite mug forever now. And I will be saving up for more in the future from this shop!" —Kimberly Kwon
3. An elegant moon cycle garland for a ~heavenly~ touch they can hang above their bed.
Promising review: "I was pretty nervous ordering this because there weren't a ton of reviews on the gold moon phase. When this arrived I thought I would have to assemble it but it was already put together and nicely packaged so the chains didn't tangle! The quality is so much better than I expected and you can see in my pictures the moons are pretty thick/heavy. They gave me gold matching screws to hang it but I just used a thumbtack instead. Love this!" —Holly Grote
Get it from Amazon for $13.98+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
4. A faux-leather coffin-shaped wallet so they can subtly showcase their goth glam ways. It's got 11 individual card slots, one extra ID slot, and three separate bill pockets so they can easily bury all of their cards and cash in this handy wallet.
Promising review: "This wallet is adorable! I have plenty of room for my cards and I don’t have to fold up my cash like I did with my last wallet. The design on the front and inside is sick! I like the handle it comes with as well since I’m not someone who carries a purse around. Can’t wait to carry this to all the spooky events this year!" —Karen
Get it from Amazon for $34.95.
5. A 1-pound bag of marshmallows because they shouldn't have to scoop around boring ole cereal to get to the sweet treat they actually wanna eat.
Promising reviews: "Bought as kind of a gag gift for my grown son but he LOVED it!! They were fresh and very tasty, or so I heard. Unfortunately he wouldn't share them with anyone!" —call me Gracie
"Buying these charms was one of the best decisions of my life. The bag is twice the size of my head. The marshmallows are aesthetically pleasing and delicious. It's everything I ever wanted in a snack." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
6. A Star Wars light saber chopsticks set to help them feel like a Jedi master during their next sushi meal! They can easily turn the lights on or off with the push of a button.
The chopsticks come with new batteries, but if the batteries go out, you can replace them with 3 x LR41 camera batteries.
Promising reviews: "I love these things! I took them to our local sushi spot and the whole restaurant (even the chefs and staff) lost their minds and immediately ordered their own!" —Curt_32
"I cannot stress enough how awesome these lightsaber chopsticks are!! I got them as a silly gift for my fiancé who loves Star Wars and, to our surprise, you can actually eat quite easily with them! They don’t have any grips on the end so they aren’t great for smaller things (like rice) but everything else was a breeze. 11/10 recommend!!" —Catherine
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
7. A plush, double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set that'll make it nearly impossible for them to leave bed! And since one side is faux fur and the other side is velvet, they'll be cozy no matter which one they choose.
Promising review: "If my house caught on fire, this is the first thing I’d grab. But seriously, this is one of my favorite things in my whole house. I feel like it tied my entire room together. I get so many compliments on it and it's seriously so cozy and well made. My only complaint would be how hard this thing makes it to get out of bed in the mornings. It’s incredibly soft and isn’t the type of 'fur' that will mat and get gross-looking over time. I rely heavily on reviews when I buy things so I’m here to tell you — if you’re on the fence about buying this...do it!!" —Sk
Get it from Amazon for $64.99+ (available in sizes twin–king and 29 colors).
You can also check out our picks for the best duvet covers on Amazon.
8. A set of can-shaped drinking glasses with matching glass straws if "Aesthetic" is their middle name. These durable glasses can withstand sudden changes in temperature, so if their hot coffee needs to be iced ASAP, that's A-OK.
This set includes four 16-ounce can-shaped glasses, four glass straws, and two cleaning brushes.
Promising review: "I use these every morning for my lemon water and iced coffee drinks. The straw and glass are both sturdy and easy to clean. I use the top rack of the dishwasher." —Nicole
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
9. A cozy Carhartt beanie for keeping their head warm and stylish. You'll be tempted to get them one in every color!
Promising reviews: "Bought this as a gift for husband and he loves it. It is very comfy and warm. Worked out well for the winter months. It was worth the money, and I have already bought a couple of others in different colors." —KAGS
"I bought this in charcoal and lost it on a trip, so I bought the exact color again because I missed it so much. Now, I'm back to buy it in more colors. It is thick (because it's a watch cap), but I wear it year-round in Dallas or Chicago. It's my favorite hat. The fit is snug to the point that I can sling my head back without it falling off, and it fits over my afro or straight hair the same and doesn't lose its stretch after washing." —CE.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in 34 colors).
10. An AeroGarden so they can easily grow their own herbs indoors (and away from the cold)! The control panel will tell them when it's time to water or feed their plants, so they don't have to worry about not having a green thumb.
Promising review: "I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend's sister-in-law who lamented not having a green thumb. In the two months that the sis-in-law has had the AeroGarden, the growth has been tremendous. I'm constantly in awe when she sends me pix of the new growth." —Mary A. Walls
Get it from Amazon for $109.95+ (available in three sizes and five colors).
11. A rechargeable electric wine bottle opener because their kitchen deserves a boozy upgrade. They no longer have to twist and twist, hoping the cork doesn't snap in two.
Several reviewers who experience arthritis and other pain issues with their hands revealed that this thing comes in extra handy!
Promising review: "This bottle opener is so convenient. It looks great, works awesome, and has a long battery life. Not much else to say. We love this bottle opener. We can also leave it off the charger for a while with no problem using it days later." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available with free Amazon tech support)
12. A sensor-activated, color-changing mushroom nightlight in case they need a ~fun-gi~ around to keep their surroundings lit up as the sun sets. Its brightness even automatically changes depending on the light source's brightness.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
13. A pack of six squishy Crayola fidget balls that they can stack, stick, or sling! The best part is the balls won't leave behind any residue. Whether they're being used as stress balls or as a wall ornament, these fidget balls are a ton of fun!
And when the balls lose their stickiness, just clean them up with soap and water for them to feel like new again!
Promising review: "Bought as a gift for teen who loves to fidget with objects and has anxiety. She was excited and immediately began playing with them. We all did! Great fun for any kid or adult. They feel great and sticks to everything without marking. Be sure to slowly peel them off. Leaves no residue or sticky/oily feel on hands or surfaces." —jean
Get it from Amazon for $10.69.
14. A tarot card holder if they like to display their daily tarot pulls and unveil their arcane energy. It even has the mother/maiden/crone moon phases carved into it if they'd like to keep their crystals nearby.
15. A concrete tabletop firepit — now they can indulge in s'mores in the comfort (and warmth) of their home. Chocolate and marshmallows are sure to give them a little pick-me-up!
17. A luxurious satin kimono robe designed to make them feel like a cozy piece of art. It has removable waist-tie closures *and* inner ties so they can feel secure in this lightweight beauty.
KIM+ONO is an Asian-owned small business run by two sisters who started out in San Francisco's Chinatown. They pair contemporary aesthetics with more traditional shapes and materials to create timeless pieces.
Reviewers who typically wear up to a size L/XL found this to fit well.
Promising review: "I'm 5'2" and this robe comes all the way down to the top of my feet and clears the ground by 1–2 cm. The cut is perfect, it is flowy, comfortable, and the design is beautiful. And it has pockets! This is a very cost-effective alternative to a 100% silk robe." —Amy
18. A too-cute ceramic pearl lamp that won't ~clam up~ when they need a little mood lighting!
The battery-powered pearl light can be removed from the ceramic shell base and carried around, making this a great choice for children who like having a night-light nearby.
Promising review: "This is a pretty and unique light but be aware, the battery only lasts about 48 hours so I removed one star. It is quirky and unique mood lighting." —T3268
Get it from Amazon for $36.59+ (available in two colors).
19. A Lego bouquet building kit if flowers cheer them up but your friend is too much of a liability when it comes to living plants. These gorgeous and immortal flowers are a perfect and fun decoration all year long.
20. A set of colored fine tip pens perfect for journaling or creating color-coded notes. Whether they're calendaring or drawing, these pens will make sure each line they scrawl is bold and smooth.
Promising reviews: "Perfect Christmas gift for my daughter who just started bullet journaling. She loves how it feels in her hands; it glides nicely over different types of paper." —Dorothy
"I love these pens! I have so many different brand pens in so many different colors, but definitely found these to be amazingly versatile. I have used them for my bullet journal and everyday use. They write smooth no matter what type of paper it is. Highly recommend." —R. Duran Villaron
Get a pack of 18 pens from Amazon for $7.99.