As Your Friend, I'm Telling You That You Need These 34 Things
I don't know how you've been living without these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A deep-cleaning acne cream cleanser from Cetaphil for anyone with stubborn skin. Formulated using 2% salicylic acid, this wash is gentle on skin but harsh on acne without drying your skin out!
2. A Birthdate Candle — blending cosmology, numerology, tarot, and heckin' good scents, Birthdate Candles are designed to to fit your personality to a tee. Each candle is made using soy, coconut, and apricot wax and custom natural fragrance oils.
3. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your cloths to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that gunk out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
4. An interactive Cat Dancer toy your kitty will become obsessed with even though it's just springy steel wire with rolled cardboard on the end. It's the simple things in life.
5. Moisturizing shaving cream from EOS made with shea oil and butter to keep your skin feeling smooth and hydrated for up to 24 hours! And its pomegranate and raspberry scent will make you feel fresh and sweet!
6. A large outdoor blanket that's not only water-, wind-, and sand-proof but is also made with a super-cozy fleece to keep you warm.
7. A super-cute embroidered zip-up sweatshirt whose oversized silhouette and ribbed detailing will never go out of style. This is a perfect outer layer for the fall!
8. Hair-thickening Jamaican black castor oil — made with pure and unrefined natural oils, it'll absorb right into your skin and help hair grow. Whether you want thicker lashes or restored edges, Jamaican black castor oil might just do the trick!
9. A cat litter mat because your purring friend loves to kick up litter after using the bathroom and it shouldn't land on your just-cleaned floor. This waterproof, double-layer mat traps litter so you can dump it back into your litter box.
Promising review: "Finally, no more kitty litter on the floor. Well, hardly any. I'd say it keeps 99% of the litter off the floor, which is a huge improvement! And for those who asked about, or mentioned that cats didn't like stepping on the mat, here's proof that my cat loves it. He lays on it, sleeps on it, grooms himself on it, and launches attacks against his brother from it. No problem there. I recommend this litter box mat to anyone who, like me, hates stepping on (usually barefoot) the hard pieces of litter and constantly cleaning it up." —TX Reader - Reviewer
Get it from Amazon for $11.04.
10. A pack of storage scrunchies you've probably seen on TikTok! Stick extra bobby pins, a few dollars, and a tube of ChapStick for safekeeping when you're out and about.
11. A skin-repairing body oil chock full of natural oils good for reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its skin renewal formula will help get rid of acne scars, surgery scars, and so much more!
12. A deep-tissue massage gun whose 15 attachments and 30 levels of intensity will melt any knots you've acquired in your neck, shoulders, and back from your bike rides, long walks, and swimming sessions.
13. A glass-and-copper French press so you can pretend you're dining at a Parisian cafe every morning.
14. Washing machine–cleaning wipes that'll lift the grime from your machine's rubber liner, detergent tray, and glass door so it doesn't end up on your clothes.
Promising review: "These wipes are worth the money spent! I have tried other disinfecting wipes, rags/cleaners, etc. in the past. These wipes made the job much easier and faster! It only took one wipe to wipe my front load down. The biggest impact was cleaning the rubber surround! I could not believe how much easier this made the task...just took minutes! Life-changing product!" —AmazSD
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $4.27.
15. A scalp-reviving dry shampoo formulated with charcoal, biotin, and witch hazel to remove oil buildup, refresh roots, and restore hair health.
16. A BlendJet 2 — compact and powerful, this portable personal blender will help you concoct delicious smoothies in just 20 seconds!
17. A microfiber hair towel because air-drying your hair shouldn't mean dealing with water streaming down your face and neck, dampening your silk PJs. This super-absorbent wrap will definitely cut down your hair-drying time!
18. A set of bedsheet suspenders so you don't have to waste time remaking your bed every single morning. Never be penalized for tossing and turning again!
19. A sleek, cordless diffuser to help your home feel a little more like your favorite spa. Because this comes with a wireless charging pad, you can take this portable diffuser anywhere!
20. An ergonomically designed scalp massager that'll help soothe psoriasis, ease itchiness, and provide soothing sensations during your shower.
21. A set of five highly pigmented eyeliners made with aloe vera extract and vitamin E for the most moisturizing cat-eye of your life. And you can expect this creamy formula not to budge throughout the day!
22. A bold leopard-print boilersuit whose bubblegum-pink color palette will lift your spirits. Made of organic cotton, this high-quality piece might just outlast your entire closet.
23. The Nori Press — no more worrying about water leakage or burn marks. The portable and ever-so-sleek Nori Press works without an ironing board and can press and steam your outfits in minutes!
24. A nail polish holder because giving yourself a manicure shouldn't make you feel like a kindergartener accidentally coloring outside of the lines. Just pop this on two of your fingers and you'll have sturdy and dependable access to your nail polish.
25. A urination device for people with vaginas so you don't have to awkwardly crouch, hoping you don't get pee all over your shoes.
27. A minimalist yet luxurious spa bidet from Tushy that'll allow you to adjust the water temperature for optimal tushy comfort. You won't be able to go back to just regular ol' toilet paper ever again.
29. A natural lemongrass-scented panty detergent designed to remove discharge stains so your undies look and feel good as new! Its formula is antibacterial, anti-yeast, and anti-mold, so you don't have to worry about any ickies getting back to you.
30. A convenient Drive Bin because your passengers have been kicking the empty water bottles and chip bags by their feet for far too long. It even comes with 20 2-gallon garbage bags to get you started!
31. A plush, hooded fleece robe that you'll wanna live in for a few hours post-shower. Stay toasty in this warm robe whose two pockets would love to be a home for your favorite snacks.
32. Nuud anti-odorant — a 100% natural way to effectively prevent funky armpit smells. I know what you're thinking, but this one actually works!
33. An under-desk cycling machine so you get some cardio in as you answer emails (in between episodes of Clickbait). With eight calibrated resistances, you'll be able to work up a bit of a sweat if you wanna!
Here's what BuzzFeed writer Katy has to say about it:
"It's got a helpful little display screen you can keep mounted on the machine or bring up to sit on your desk that'll tell you your time, calories burned, speed, and distance. I have one and am using it right now as I type this! I had purchased a super-cheap version a long time ago, but finally splurged on this one for my apartment as I work from home. This one is leaps and bounds better than the cheaper model. It's so much smoother and sturdier, and it looks better, too! The rotation is so smooth, it feels like I'm actually on a stationary bike at the gym. I definitely struggle with spending too much time sitting, since my job has me at a laptop for eight hours a day and I usually only feel up to working out in the mornings (and on weekdays, I'd rather sleep!). This is an absolute game changer and allows me to do what I do best — multitask! There is some assembly required, but I, the least handy person in the world, was able to do it myself without too much trouble." —Katy Herman
Get it from Amazon for $189.
34. A splurge-worthy pair of Italian-made sneakers with a cute chunky sole for added height and sturdiness and support. These sleek, modern sneaks will make you feel simultaneously chic and laidback.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.