34 Things That Are Actually Worth Buying, According To People Who Bought Them
Don't just take *my* word for it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rejuvenating eye cream whose all-natural and vegan ingredients absorb quickly into the skin to start the process of brightening and lifting your under-eye area. Perpetual late nights got nothing on this cream!
2. A durable shirt-folding board that'll have your shirts, pants, towels, and more neatly folded and tucked away in a matter of seconds!
3. An electric egg cooker — effortlessly prepare perfect eggs, so you don't have to worry about cracking into a hard-boiled egg and finding a runny yolk. Get ready for instant hard-boiled eggs, poached eggs, and omelets!
4. A ceramic incense burner shaped to create a soothingly smoky waterfall. Fill your space with delightful aromas, and let the calm wash over you.
5. A compact breakfast sandwich maker for a perfectly cooked and layered sammie in under five minutes. Go the traditional route and fill your compartments with egg, ham, and cheese OR peruse their online cookbook to try something new!
6. A motion-detecting toilet light that is a must-have for anyone who is tired of stumbling over themselves when they get up in the middle of the night to pee. Choose one of 16 colors to help guide you in the dark.
7. Cosrx Pimple Master Patches loaded with zit-shrinking hydrocolloid that'll help keep blemishes at bay!
8. A cute and spacious foldable wallet that can hold everything from your passport to your phone. Travel made easy!
9. A knife sharpener so you don't have to spend infinity attempting to chop one onion because your so-called "good knife" ain't up to scratch. And you can either lay its nonslip base on your countertop or place its grip on the edge of your countertop and sharpen away.
10. A pack of anti-slip eyeglass retainers if your glasses hurt your ears or slip-'n'-slide down your face all day long.
11. A winged eyeliner stamp for the perfect cat eye. Every. Single. Time. This smudge-proof and waterproof formula will keep you looking fierce all day long.
12. Pink Stuff cleaning paste — no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile cleaner.
13. An ergonomically designed shampoo brush with silicone bristles that'll help soothe psoriasis, ease itchiness, and provide soothing sensations during your shower.
16. An at-home cold-brew coffee maker to help your attention span go from zero to 100! Just pour your favorite coffee grounds into the filter, add water, and let it brew overnight.
19. A luxurious spa bidet from Tushy whose adjustable water temperature and pressure means you can create the optimal experience for you. Believe me, you won't be able to go back to just regular ol' toilet paper ever again.
21. Bottle-cleaning tablets that'll take care of the tough stains and persistent odors living in your travel mugs and water bottles. The best part is, there's no scrubbing involved. So you get super clean gear with minimal effort!
22. A pack of oil-absorbing tissues your T-zone will be eternally grateful for. And because they're made with organic bamboo charcoal, they'll be gentle on your skin. Sweat and oil will *not* be ruining your epic glam looks this spring.
23. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. It restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can go back to living.
24. A single-blade razor to provide a super-close shave without irritation. No need to apply pressure or worry about razor burn with this rose-gold beauty.
25. A bottle of dandruff shampoo formulated with ketoconazole to relieve and control flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. Clean and clear scalps for all!
26. A set of three brush attachments for your drill that will give you the powerful and deep cleaning you've dreaming of without scratching any of your surfaces!
27. A compact white-noise machine — one of this machine's 20 sound options are sure to lullaby you to sleep.
28. A time-marked, one-gallon water bottle because you've been ending each day with a dehydration-induced headache and you don't have to live like that.
29. A minky weighted blanket made using recycled plastic bottles that still manages to be super soft and snuggly. You'll want to live under this warm and relaxing blankie forever!
30. An airplane footrest if you need your legs to be slightly elevated to feel any level of comfort while you fly from Point A to Point B. Just hang it from the tray table arms and get cozy!
31. A dish squeegee and brush to help you keep kitchen sink and countertop gunk-free. And its handle allows it to hang from your sink or countertop's edge, so you won't lose this epically useful tool.
32. A ~hot~ variety pack with a bottle of hot sauce, an all-purpose spice, and a mustard BBQ sauce so you're ready for whatever the grill throws at you this summer.
33. A set of packing cubes because you shouldn't have to have someone stand on your suitcase while you use all of your might to zip it up. These will help you keep your clothes organized and un-squished.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.