1. A 14-cup coffee maker whose programmable timer means you can tell it to make you coffee in the morning before you go to bed at night. Waking up to a fresh brew? Priceless.
Promising review: "I wanted something first and foremost that made delicious coffee. I am an unapologetically lazy coffee snob. Now I have a pretty appliance, can entertain, and can still have a delicious 'single' cup waiting for me when I wake up in the morning. I’ve had mine for a while now and have used it every single day; it’s still as good as new. Absolutely worth the price and the countertop real estate it occupies." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $84.99+ (available in three colors).
2. An electric kettle because what do you want? Tea! When do you want it? Now! Always have hot water at the ready for your coffee, soups, hot cocoa, and more. The kettle itself is cordless and portable for easy serving!
Promising review: "Love it. It's just the right size for our little kitchen. Holds enough water both of us to have tea or coffee or oatmeal. So glad I got it." —Terri Martin
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
3. A UV-free LED sunlight lamp if the sun's early setting is ruining your vibe. This lamp provides glare-free "happy light" that feels just like the sun's rays, so you can enjoy boosts of energy and focus throughout the day.
Promising review: "I've been using my Happy Light for a month and I can honestly say that I do notice a difference in my morning outlook and energy. I have it on my vanity table and sit with it for at least a half hour while drinking coffee, scrolling TikTok, answering emails, catching up on the overnight news, and solving Wordle. It also serves as a supplemental makeup light while I do my makeup and morning skincare routine! Like many of you, I go to work in the dark/come home in the dark during this time of year. I know I need at least some artificial sunshine in my life to ward off the winter blues." —Virginia
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
4. A pair of cozy memory foam slippers for a stylish way to keep your feet warm! I mean, these are even cute enough to run errands in, not to mention they have an anti-skid rubber sole. And now you don't have to touch your feet to the cold floor first thing in the morning!
5. A fan-favorite Orolay parka with so many features, you'll wish you had this many winters ago. Let's see...it's got a fleece-lined hood and six big pockets, it's windproof, and it's just friggin' cute! Know that you'll be warm and on-trend all winter long.
Promising review: "This coat is no joke. The coldest temperature I tested it out was 9 degrees, and I did not feel like I was freezing at all! I even tried to wear it with just a T-shirt (no sweaters/layers underneath) to see if I felt cold...nothing. No cold! Boomshakalaka! It's also so stylish, roomy, has a thousand pockets (goodbye purse!), and looks different from all the rest out there." —Zhure
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in women's sizes XXS–5XL and in 13 colors).
Check our out Orolay down jacket review to learn more!
6. A super cute cow carafe set you'll wanna keep on your nightstand because having water first thing in the morning will help to stimulate your body and help you stay awake.
Promising review: "I love how aesthetic it is and small. It’s exactly how they describe it." —Kimberly Benitez
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in two sizes).
7. A handheld LED showerhead that displays the water's temperature so you don't have to unknowingly step into a freezing cold shower. It even changes color to let you know how hot the water is!
Promising review: "I've had this for several months and wanted to give it some time before reviewing it. I LOVE this showerhead! No more ice-cold water or scalding burns when stepping into the shower and no more leaning into the shower with one hand in the water stream and the other hand adjusting the taps (my poor aching back) WAITING for the water to change temps. It also has great outflow pressure so I don't have to crank up the water on full, although that does make the light-up bit a little dimmer but that's OK. It just means it will work well with low water pressure and still light up, just not as bright. The slim head is chunky yet easy to grip and maneuver for my arthritic hands." —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
8. An Alexa-compatible Echo Dot so you can prepare for the day ahead with a smart device that can tell you the weather, read you the news, play your pump-up playlist, and so much more!
Promising review: "It’s like a step into the future. Alexa turns on my AC or heat, plays a specific song that I woke up humming, tells me the weather while I brush my teeth, plays an entire album." —LarryDRice
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in three colors).
9. A plush, hooded fleece robe to put on the second you wake up. Stay toasty in this warm robe whose two pockets would love to be a home for your favorite snacks.
Promising review: "This is exactly what I wanted. It’s soft, comfortable, pretty, and I love the hood for when I take the dogs outside to potty when it’s cold. I love the pockets and the length is long (on me), which I love." —Daisy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 30 colors/patterns).
10. A helpful gratitude journal so you can spend the first few minutes you're awake focusing on the good things. It offers prompts about daily highlights as well as lessons learned so you can always look back on the things that made you smile.
Promising review: "This journal is a great way to start your morning/end your night. Starting the day off writing down what you are grateful for means starting the day off with a win. Mapping out what would make the day great and a daily affirmation only add to that win." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in five colors).
11. A Peloton exercise bike with a built-in, immersive HD touchscreen perfect for indoor workouts. This compact bike has a resistance knob for manual control and has Bluetooth capability so you can play your fave workout playlist. Cardio never felt so good!
Promising review: "It is amazing. I keep kicking myself for not buying one sooner. The classes are great, the instructors are motivating, and the bike is a million times better than any spinning bike I’ve used in a spinning class." —Miranda P.
Get it from Amazon for $1,445.
12. A sleek and multifunctional Hatch Restore sound machine that also mimics sunrise to help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up. Now that the sun will be rising later and later, this might just come in handy. You can even control it using the Hatch Sleep app!
Get a free trial of the Hatch Sleep membership with purchase and browse soothing content!
Promising review: "We're coming into the winter months, and I already really struggle to get up early, no matter how much sleep I get. Decided to take the plunge and get the Hatch Restore, and wow. Guys, it works. The light is incredibly bright, the volume is much louder than I expected, and the white noise sounds have gotten us into deep sleep quickly. My body is gently waking itself up a few times in the 30-minute sunrise phase, so when the alarm goes off, it feels good to get up and get going. Coming from a mom of three kids ages 4 and under, I was needing to get better about getting up before them to get the day started. This has been a lifesaver. Worth every single dollar." —Jonny Porter
Get it from Amazon for $129.99.
13. Or an affordable sunrise alarm clock because it'll gently wake you up with sunlight and your choice of nature sounds or FM radio. Start the day with ease and comfort so you are grounded when the day speeds up!
Promising review: "I bought this to combat the darkness in the morning, and I wanted something that didn’t have an aggressive alarm. I’ve been using this for a week and have been pleasantly surprised! It allows you to set two alarms — so you can have one for weekends and one for weekdays OR you can set one for yourself and one for your partner. The clock begins to gradually lighten up 10 minutes before your alarm and reaches the ultimate brightness when it’s time for your alarm to go off. I also feel better when I wake up." —Teal Lover
Get it from Amazon for $39.98+ (available in two colors).
14. A thermal windshield cover if you simply don't have time or energy in the morning to scrape snow and ice off your car. Just place the elastic straps around the rearview mirrors, and your windshield is weatherproof!
Promising review: "I bought the cover for my Dodge Caliber and it fits like a glove. The straps go around the side mirrors and the flaps get folded into the car and you shut the doors. This keeps the fabric nice and tight so the wind will not move it. It covers the wipers and the little space between the wipers and the hood, so ice and snow will not accumulate there either. I pulled it off after light snow last night and it just slid right off. I folded it and threw it in the back. Perfect for winter weather." —Paula
Get it on Amazon for $39.95.
15. A cardboard tube of 100% natural lip balm made using beeswax, sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, and vitamin E that'll keep your once-dry lips moisturized all throughout winter! Now when you wake up with cracked lips, you know you have the cure.
Poppy & Pout is a small business making eco-friendly, 100%-natural lip balms. Keeping skincare simple since 2014.
Promising review: “I've actually never written a review despite years and $$$$ spent on Amazon, but this product has earned a glowing one! I am VERY picky about my lip balm and have tried a bazillion different kinds over the years, but always end up going back to Burt's Bees peppermint as my go-to. So, I ordered sweet mint to make a more accurate side-by-side assessment. As far as consistency, I'd say Poppy & Pout has reached perfection. I thought Burt's had it, but it's actually these guys” —Shilo
Get it from Poppy & Pout on Amazon for $9.95 (available in 10 scents).
16. A portable oscillating space heater with an adjustable thermostat to keep you warm as you sit by your window and sip on hot tea. This energy-efficient heater not only gets hot super fast but is also super quiet.
Promising review: "Firstly, this heater puts out a tremendous amount of heat. I got this for a room that doesn't have a door so I didn't expect it to heat the space that well. Surprisingly, this heater not only makes the entire space comfy, but the adjacent hall to the room manages to get warm from this heater as well. It's also incredibly quiet. It's the quietest heater I've had for this space, and I've had a few different ones in this space. It's also so sleek. It looks high tech while not requiring a lot of space or tech know-how. Plug it in and either push power on the remote or power on the actual device and you're ready to go. It has three modes and yes, I can tell the difference between low and high heat output. The timer is wonderful. And the remote is serviceable enough to be useful." —L. Thornhill
Get it from Amazon for $63.74.