We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A massage gun whose five speed levels and massage heads will melt any knots you tend to get post workouts (or post sleeping weird). No more sore muscles for you!
Promising review: "I was looking for something to deal with my chronic and debilitating sciatic nerve pain. I saw someone use a similar device at my gym and decided to give it a shot. It has been short of a miracle. I have been using it daily after work when I am most stressed and along with gentle stretches, it has helped SO much. This one was fairly priced, the size is perfect for me to carry it in my bag after long car rides, and there are different speeds, which I also like. I'm really happy with it. My husband is too." —Eileen Fuentes
Get it from Amazon for $99.99 (available in three colors).
2. A vegan and cruelty-free skin-tightening Sol de Janeiro body cream made with coconut and açai oil. Its caffeine-rich formula stimulates circulation for smoother-looking skin.
3. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot because if you don't have to actually be in the kitchen while you're cooking, then don't be! You'll have rice, stew, pasta, and more without ever breaking a sweat.
4. A luxurious spa bidet from Tushy that'll allow you to adjust the water temperature for optimal tushy comfort. You won't be able to go back to just regular ole toilet paper ever again.
5. An indoor garden system for easily growing your own herbs for all the amazing meals you've been saving on Pinterest! The control panel will tell you when it's time to water or feed your plants, so you don't have to worry about not having a green thumb.
6. A pair of sweat-resistant Bluetooth Beats earbuds offering up to nine hours of listening so you can get your gym on without your Pump Up playlist getting cut short.
7. A stationary vacuum to easily get every last speck of dust and debris(unlike your dustpan), even the stubborn hairs and fibers stuck to your broom. Plus, it's got a dual filter that both removes dust molecules and returns clean air back into your home.
8. Or a robot vacuum that'll quietly clean under your couches and chairs because you deserve some You Time™. This smart vacuum also has sensors to avoid falls and obstacles. Oh, and it automatically recharges!
9. A touchless SPF 38 mister formulated with cucumber, which is perfect for keeping your face safe and hydrated. It's made with only 16 clean ingredients, so you can also be sure that your skin is getting the absolute best of the best.
Here, "touchless" means you can apply and reapply this ultra fine mist without having to touch your face!
Habit is a woman-owned small biz created by Tai Adaya, who is half Mexican and half Indian/Pakistani. The brand is dedicated to fighting stigma of aging and focusing instead on keeping skin healthy.
Promising review: "I love that this Habit SPF mist has made it so much easier to apply sunscreen when on the go. It's small enough to throw in any bag and all it takes is a few sprays and you're on your way! I particularly loved that no rubbing is required, especially when at the beach and your hands are sandy. This product was also perfect during my 10 day vacation since I was able to use it while on the go and didn't have to worry about any mess or streaks." —Suzanne B
Get it from Habit for $30.
10. A dermatologist-recommended SPF 46 sunscreen made with sensitive skin in mind. Get protection that gets quickly absorbed and dries clear.
11. The Always Pan from Our Place if you're never sure what pot, pan, or tray to use to roast, saute, or steam. This multi-purpose pan braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, store, and so much more. Finally take the guesswork out of cooking.
12. A vegan Living Proof dry shampoo formulated with fast-absorbing powders to remove oil buildup, refresh roots, and restore hair health. The perfect hair day is just a spray away!
13. An adjustable hypoallergenic pillow from Coop Home Goods because you haven't replaced your current pillows in way too long and you hate them anyway. Treat yourself to these memory foam godsends, so you can get the sleep you deserve.
14. A 6-in-1 Instant Pot air fryer with a digital display that'll get rid of any need for scarily hot and bubbling oil to fry your food. The perfect french fry is a mere push of a button away.
15. A cold brew maker if you are someone who can't be bothered until *at least* their second cup of coffee. Just mix coffee concentrate with your favorite milk (oat FTW), and you'll have up to 19 servings of cold brew at the ready.
16. A pair of sustainably made medium-impact leggings that are also squat-proof. These comfortable skin-tight leggings will stretch and breathe along with you as you hike, run, and downward dog.
17. A cast-iron Le Creuset Dutch oven for some no-knead crusty artisan bread. And of course you can use it for some amazing one-pot meals, too!
18. A high-pressure rain shower head so you can close your eyes and pretend you got caught in a storm. A very cleansing storm.
19. A warm self-dimming light that'll mimic both sunrise and sunset. The light gradually fades until you fall asleep, and if you need it to wake up, you can schedule it to gently brighten in the morning. It's also fully portable so if you need a midnight snack, you can take this on the road to the kitchen.
Promising review: “I love this little light! It’s great to fall asleep to and also is so convenient when I need some light and don't want to turn on the main light in my bedroom. So easy to use; just turn upside down to turn on or off. Very happy with my purchase!” —Harold
Get it from Casper for $64.50 (originally $129).
20. An upright vacuum with an anti-allergen seal to clean both carpets and hardwood floors because you shouldn't need to grab another appliance to clean your living room. With a lift-away handheld filter, you can even get in those hard-to-reach areas!
21. An HD theater projector you'll wanna take outside for backyard movie nights! It's compatible with Chromecast and Fire TV Stick, and can even connect to your phone.
Promising review: "The quality is absolutely amazing. Indoor use for now but I plan on having a movie night outside soon. The picture can get pretty wide like the size of a mini theater. The color is great as well. Product itself is pretty sleek. Also didn't know the item would be as big as it was but the bigger the better! The surround sound makes you feel like you're in the movie itself. JUST BUY IT!!!" —sheree
Get it from Amazon for $199.99.
22. A sleek Beast countertop blender designed to reduce vibrations and noise so you can make your smoothies and soups without waking up the entire neighborhood.
Promising review: “There are so many things to love about this blender! Its sleek design, quiet motor, and overall look makes you proud to place it on your kitchen countertop. The most impressive part of the Beast is its blending power. The one-minute interval program is the perfect length of time to ensure all of your ingredients are fully blended — no need to shake the bottle or re-blend multiple times!” —Allison K.
Get it from Amazon for $155 (also available in white).
23. A pair of stemless, aerating wine glasses that'll help you taste all those chocolatey, berry-licious notes in your favorite Pinot. No more decanting full bottles of wine!
24. A Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush for consistent fresh breath *and* brighter smiles in just one week!
25. And a water flosser whose 10 settings will ensure you get a custom (and thorough) clean. Use this for just one minute everyday for healthy gums that'll make your dentist proud.
26. A hand-tufted mattress from Avocado Green that's 100% organic! Designed to be durable, supportive, and breathable, this comfy mattress will make sleeping the best part of your day (if it isn't already)!
Promising review: "We loved the mattress after the first night. The best way to describe the sleep experience is that it feels like you're floating. It is not too hard or soft, and there is no sinking into it. The temperature of the bed has stayed cool, unlike our past pillow top mattresses. The mattress is worth the investment and deserves a five star rating." —Lisa S.
Get it from Avocado Green for $1,399+ (available in sizes Twin–California King).
27. A sleek, acrylic Squatty Potty so you don't have to wait too long to handle your business.
Promising review: "Still works just as well as the original. Does the job propping your feet up, and the new look is unassuming enough to go unnoticed and sleek enough to look cool even if it is. It no longer looks like a device for grandma's bathroom; it looks like a space-age advanced holo-crapper instead!" —Brandon
Get it from Amazon for $69.75.
28. A luxe automatic spice grinder for topping off your home-cooked meals with salt or pepper. You'll be glad to keep this cool mill on your kitchen counter or dining room table. It has interchangeable salt and pepper pods so you can get the most bang for your buck.
Promising review: "I just got one of these snazzy kitchen gadgets, and now every time I use it I think to myself, "How was I living life before this thing?!" It finely grinds salt down to that nice flaky texture, and then easy pops out the pod if I want to use pepper. I even got a different type of pod ideal for more oily spices (think mustard or flax seed). Now I am looking for reasons to use this thing... Salt on cake???" —Kayla Suazo
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (comes with grinder and three interchangeable pods; available in two colors).
29. A ceramic and bamboo diffuser that'll make your home feel a bit more like a relaxing day at the spa. All you're missing are two cucumbers over your eyes, and that's an easy fix.
Pine and Quartz is a California-based small business making aromatherapeutic products for your mind and body.
Promising review: “100% recommend! This is by far the most beautiful diffuser I’ve found and the quality is excellent. It is a great size and fills the medium size room I have it in very well.” —ashleysimon0323
31. A collection of three high-quality knives from Material Kitchen that are not only razor-sharp but also corrosion-resistant. These are all you'll need to chop, dice, and slice. So go get your Guy Fieri on!
32. A sleek stainless-steel carbonator if you have a seltzer obsession you have no intention of trying to get rid of.
33. The Mirror — a home gym you can mount to your wall. Now I've seen everything. With live and pre-recorded classes, personal training, and 50+ different genres, working out just got a whole lot easier. Plus, it's also a functioning, well, mirror!
34. An Apple Watch Series 7 that has advanced sensors and apps to help you track your heart rate, blood oxygen, and sleep. This durable watch will also help keep you connected by allowing you to call and text!
Promising review: "Initially, I never wanted a smart watch. Then, my husband got one and I thought his was pretty cool. SO I started looking at one similar to what he had (a Fossil), but was unable to find something I liked or could even tolerate. Since I have (and love) my iPhone, I decided to look into the Apple Watch, and found this one on Amazon. Although the price was rather off-putting, my husband and I decided that with all of the health benefits the watch has, I should go ahead and order it. Well, since getting the watch. I've worn it all day, every day, and I simply think the watch is AMAZING! I can check my heart rate throughout the day (something I need to do), and keep an eye on my blood sugar levels (since I am a Type One diabetic and have the DexCom app on my iPhone, it also shows on my watch — how cool!). The watch encourages me to stand up a couple of times an hour, which is great since I work from home and sit at a computer for eight hours/day. I love that I can make/receive phone calls from the watch, too. In the week that I've had my watch, I've found that I use my watch more than I use my iPhone. And to think that I was so.very.opposed to getting a smart watch... Now, I don't know how I ever got by without it." —Sarah M.
Get it from Amazon for $338.99+ (available in two sizes and five colors)
35. A reversible satin bonnet pillowcase to keep your hair safe from the abrasiveness of a cotton pillowcase. Its luxurious silkiness will also make you feel like the royalty you are. 👑
36. A genetic ancestry test kit if you're unsure of your pup's breed and knowing that might help you prepare for any potential health problems as they get older.
37. A sleek wooden Bluetooth record player that'll not only add a retro vibe to your space, but will also put a fun ~spin~ on your vinyl-listening sessions. Get nostalgic and dance around your room to "And then he kissed me."
38. A luxe towel warmer so you can always wrap yourself in warmth and comfort. I mean, a towel that feels like it just came out of the dryer? Right when you step out of the shower? Yes, please!
It heats up in just one minute and reaches the highest temperature in just six minutes. It *also* has up to 60 minutes of heating time.
Promising review: "Not only is this great for robes and towels (the dogs greatly appreciate it too after a bath) but blankets, socks, and jammies are awesome too. There’s even a holder inside the lid that allows you to place fragrance discs in for adding a lavender scent for bedtime. Definitely worth the investment for pampering yourself." —K. Evans
Get it from Amazon for $139.99+ (available in five colors).
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.