Just 32 Smart Purchases To Satisfy Your Urge To Impulse Buy
Your PhD in online shopping will arrive shortly.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Lavender and eucalyptus shower steamers — start your day with these calming, handcrafted, and essential oil-infused steamers and you'll be ready for whatever gets thrown at you during your next Zoom meeting.
2. A coffee dripper for anyone who wishes they lived with their favorite barista. With a reusable stainless-steel filter and easy-to-clean glass carafe, you'll be on your way to perfecting the recipe for a smooth morning in no time.
3. And! A handheld milk foamer to gift to your Corner (of the kitchen) Café so you can add lattes to your menu!
4. A shark-shaped bath bomb that'll turn your calm seas into a bit of a massacre. But because each bath bomb is made with citric acid, kaolin clay, and grape-seed oil, you'll emerge from your bathtub/ocean with softer skin!
6. Etude House drying powder — control your skin's oil production and keep your face from looking like a pan after you've cooked bacon in it (read: greasy). Reviewers have also applied this to their hair for a freshly washed look.
7. A BlendJet 2 — compact and powerful, this portable personal blender will help you concoct delicious smoothies in just 20 seconds!
8. A vegan and cruelty-free pore-clarifying clay mask from Blume made to tackle clogged pores and blemishes as well as brighten and detoxify your skin. And it can do all of that because of its powerful blend of licorice extract, aloe vera juice, glycerin, and vitamin E. Oh, and it smells like eucalyptus, so you can't go wrong.
9. Add a set of two silicone face mask brushes that'll easily and evenly apply any beauty product. No more splotchy face mask applications for you!
10. A microfiber hair towel because air-drying your hair shouldn't mean dealing with water streaming down your face and neck, dampening your silk PJs. This super-absorbent wrap will definitely cut down your hair-drying time!
11. A pack of delectably cute (and durable) cable protectors so your charger and headphone cords stop becoming frayed messes that end up not working anymore.
12. A weighted silk sleep mask filled with lavender and flax seeds to help you sleep, meditate, or just rejuvenate your tired and heavy eyes.
13. A motion-activated toilet night-light if you don't want to have to wake yourself up 100% by turning on the bathroom lights when you have to go in the middle of the night.
14. A set of four vegetable savers cute enough to just be decor but they went ahead and made themselves useful, too. Keep your veggies around longer in these dishwasher-safe containers!
15. An attachable wine aerator because you can be transported to the most luxe of vineyards by simply infusing air into your wine in order to release its aromas.
16. The Nori Press — no more worrying about water leakage or burn marks. The Nori Press works without an ironing board and can press and steam your outfits in minutes!
17. A nail polish holder since giving yourself a manicure shouldn't make you feel like a kindergartner accidentally coloring outside of the lines. Just pop this on two of your fingers, and you'll have sturdy and dependable access to your nail polish.
18. A cute boot-le opener sure to impress anyone in need of its power. These boots were made for walking and so much more!
19. A pair of stainless-steel toothpaste squeeze stands because there's enough at the bottom of that tube for at least four more brushes. Waste not want not, amirite?
20. A compact and rechargeable clip-on ring light so you look screen-ready during every Zoom meeting and happy hour. Lights, camera, action!
21. Colorful, eco-friendly potty bombs scented with mint and rosemary to give your bathroom a bit of a refresher. Drop one potty bomb in, then let it fizz and disinfect your toilet bowl. All in less than 20 minutes!
22. An interactive cat dancer toy your kitty will become obsessed with even though it's just spring steel wire with rolled cardboard on the end. It's the simple things in life.
24. A gorgeous ceramic pineapple-shaped oil diffuser to make your home feel a bit more like a relaxing day at a tropical spa. All you're missing are two cucumbers over your eyes, and that's an easy fix.
25. And speaking of, a pack of eye cucumbers infused with cucumber and green tea extracts that work together to soothe and rejuvenate.
26. A 5-in-1 indoor grill that also air fries, bakes, roasts, and dehydrates so you don't have to rely on food delivery apps to get everything you want! Defrost dinner, sizzle steak, and (air) fry fries to your heart's content!
27. A holographic peel-off mask made with ruby powders and hyaluronic acid to help replace any dullness with bright and even complexion. Plus, you'll feel like you've just visited a spa in the year 3000!
28. A time-marked, 1-gallon water bottle because you've been ending each day with a dehydration-induced headache and you don't have to live like that.
29. A large outdoor blanket — not only is this blanket water-, wind-, and sand-proof but it's also made with a super-cozy fleece to keep you warm.
30. A portable, Alexa-compatible retro Bluetooth speaker so you can easily have a dance party in any and every room of your home.
31. An easy-squeezy batter dispenser sure to make breakfast time move so much quicker (and be way less messy).
32. A Bluetooth sound bar with enhanced bass because you deserve to be fully, aurally immersed in the cinematic universe that is The Fast and the Furious franchise.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.