We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Coming Soon is a furniture design and gift shop offering the strange and the special. Founded by two women in love with the aesthetic and energy of the Lower East Side of Manhattan, Coming Soon is your one-stop shop for unique decor.
3. Beauty Strike is a Black woman–owned small beauty brand providing vegan-friendly products that'll help you care for your whole body.
4. AllCatsGood is an Etsy shop creating high-quality and highly adorable cat harnesses so you can take your pet on walks. Is your purring friend a space adventurer? Or maybe a rock star? Based in Poland, this small biz has the kitty harness you've been dreaming of.
5. Clarksville Candle Co. is a Tennessee-based candle-making company whose natural, hand-poured candles will help turn any room into an aromatherapeutic spa. They have familiar scents like rosemary and eucalyptus, as well as more unique scents like patchouli and goji berry.
6. Beginning Boutique is a woman-owned small clothing shop based in Australia that specializes in club, beach, and date night 'fits anyone on a budget can buy.
7. Common Dear is a cheerful, queer woman–owned small lifestyle brand based in Oklahoma City. They curate cute and empowering pieces from woman-owned, LGBTQIA2S+-owned, AAPI-owned, Black-owned, and Latinx-owned brands for both their online and IRL shop.
8. Credo is a San Francisco–based, woman-owned small business crafting hair- and skincare products from clean ingredients. Dedicated to diversity and transparency, their goal is to raise the standards in the beauty retail space.
9. For the Love of Pixie Dust is a woman-owned Disney- and pop-culture-inspired drinkware company. No one else has tumblers as majestic and magical!
10. The Tiny Tassel is a Black woman–owned business based in Charleston, South Carolina, specializing in colorful and cheerful jewelry, clothing, and accessories. Bold accessorizing starts here!
11. Material Kitchen is an Asian-owned, small kitchenware business making professional-grade products that'll make cooking at home so much easier!
12. Lockwood is a queer mom–owned small business curating and creating unique home goods, beauty products, clothing, and stationery. It's basically a mall for kool kids.
13. Follain is a woman-owned small skincare brand committed to using clean ingredients in all of their high-performing formulas. They consult with dermatologists, environmental health, and green chemistry experts to ensure their products are at the cutting edge of clean beauty.
14. Ideal Bookshelf is a small business based in Maui, Hawaii, that creates literary-inspired mugs, totes, and tees. They even make custom paintings and prints of customers' favorite books!
15. Motsi is a Black-owned small business whose vitamin-rich skincare and beauty products as well as their couture swimwear are made to make their customers look and feel their absolute best.
16. Muslin Comfort is a mom-owned business making breathable muslin blankets for adults. They've also got luxe muslin bathrobes to indulge in.
18. Daughter of the Land is a woman-owned small skincare shop specializing in organic, cruelty-free, and fair-trade formulas. Your giftee will be able to choose from luxe bath soaks, CBD oils, and more!
19. Bean & Bean is a small business run by an Asian mother/daughter duo who are certified Q graders (aka coffee pros). More than half of their coffee is female powered, which means supporting them also means supporting closing the gender gap in the coffee industry!
20. Klassy Network is a woman-owned small clothing company ensuring comfort for folks with breasts who wanna go out into the world braless. They've also got super-comfy bottoms and chic eyewear!
21. Kulfi Beauty, named after a type of South Asian ice cream, is a South Asian–owned small beauty brand that makes products celebrating and empowering the diverse needs of their communities.
22. Electric Picks is a woman-owned small jewelry shop curating unique vintage pieces alongside their new styles made by a metalsmith in NYC.
23. Oui the People is a Black-owned business working to make shaving a better experience for all. If you're not into nicks or irritation, you'll want to try their razors and skincare products.
24. Coloured Raine is a Black woman–owned beauty brand whose products are 100% cruelty free, and often vegan and paraben and gluten free! If your giftee is often looking for highly pigmented powders, fierce highlighters, and poppin' lip gloss, they'll love a gift card from this brand.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.