35 Products You'll Pat Yourself On The Back For Buying
And the award for Most Prepared goes to...YOU.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste so no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile and easy-to-use cleaner. This can also remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
2. A pack of teeth-whitening pens to get rid of coffee stains for far less money than you might've thought. This pen's soft-bristle brush is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth. It even makes application as easy as saying CHEESE!
3. A pack of K-Cup cleaners if your coffee hasn't been tasting quite like coffee lately. Pop one of these nontoxic cups into your Keurig to give it the deep clean it's been needing.
4. A revitalizing hair protein treatment that'll condition and repair dry, damaged, and overprocessed hair. TBH I'm already obsessed with your hair evolution!
5. A nontoxic carpet cleaning solution for uprooting stains as old as the Tree of Life™. Say goodbye to the spots and splotches caused by dirt tracks, pet accidents, and food spills!
6. Or a water-based instant carpet spot remover because all cleanups should be quick and easy. Say goodbye to those stubborn stains!
7. The Bacon Sponge — a biodegradable, 100% organic cotton sponge to absorb 10 times its weight so you won't break a sweat cleaning up after a greasy meal.
8. A pet hair remover so good you might not recognize your couch after just one use! And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT, OH MY GOD. I have a big Great Dane/pit bull mix with black and white fur that gets everywhere and sticks like the devil. I’ve tried fancy vacuums, lint rollers, that weird yellow sponge thing that’s supposed to be magic, crawling on my hands and knees plucking each hair one by one, nothing works. UNTIL NOW. I cannot believe my own eyes and I can’t wait to use this thing on every surface of the house and buy one for every dog owner I know. Seriously. I have a very clean home, and I can’t believe how much hair I’ve been living with in my rugs. It’s disgusting. This product is worth every dang penny." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
9. A box of Color Catcher sheets to prevent anymore of your reds and blues from turning your whites into tie-dye creations. Just toss one of these into the wash and it'll soak up all loose dyes!
10. An Essence mascara if you're looking for bold and intense lashes even *you* will think came from falsies. Salon quality at a fraction of the cost? Yes, please!
11. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish that'll not only enhance your floor and furniture's shine, but will also layer them with a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax, so there's less polishing for you to do in the future.
12. A eucalyptus and lavender shower pouch for sinus and congestion relief that'll also make your bathroom feel like a rejuvenating spa. Each eucalyptus leaf was hand cut and then sprayed with eucalyptus essential oil.
13. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
14. Glisten Disposer Cleaner — it'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drainpipe odors.
15. A bottle of dandruff shampoo formulated with ketoconazole so you can finally relieve and control flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. Clean and clear scalps for all!
16. A three-way brush-cleaning tool to help you remove hair, dust, and any unwanted gunk from your favorite hairbrushes so you're not brushing your clean hair with a collection of dirt.
17. An earwax removal kit if wax buildup is keeping you from hearing the falsetto in your favorite songs. This nonirritating cleanser will get your ears in tip-top shape in no time.
18. An insertable wine aerator that'll transport you to the most luxe of vineyards by instantly infusing air into your wine in order to release its aromas.
19. A pack of eight sock keepers for keeping each of your pairs intact on laundry days. Because as chic as your mismatched socks are...maybe they're not.
20. A pack of minty, woven Coco Floss because your teeth and gums deserve better than floss that just kinda moves plaque from one side to the other. Coco Floss is made of fibers that work to grab everything that shouldn't be there.
21. An allergy supplement — help your itchy pup stop scratching due to skin, seasonal, or environmental allergens. They're also rich with vitamins, antioxidants, and probiotics said to support digestion and immunity.
Promising review: "Absolutely the best product. It saved my itchy goldendoodle! We tried changing food, Benadryl, medicated shampoo, fish oil, everything you can imagine...nothing worked long-term. He was itching his face so badly he would make himself bleed. Had sores and scabs all over his face and neck. I bought these because they had good reviews and I was desperate. It changed his life! He no longer scratches AT ALL! His coat looks great and all of his sores are healed. He’s the happiest he’s been which makes me a very happy momma. He is also very picky and never eats treats...he eats these every time, so that’s an added bonus!" —Darcie Nation
Get them from Amazon for $26.97.
22. A hanging car diffuser so you can hide the smell of fast food, gym bags, and your active pup with the natural aromas of eucalyptus, vanilla, or fresh linen!
23. A minimalist yet luxurious spa bidet from Tushy that'll allow you to adjust the water temperature for optimal tushy comfort. You won't be able to go back to just regular ol' toilet paper ever again.
24. An electric egg cooker to effortlessly prepare perfect eggs. Now you don't have to worry about cracking into a hard-boiled egg and finding a runny yolk. Get ready for instant hard-boiled eggs, poached eggs, and omelets!
It comes with a measuring cup so you pour the perfect amount of water for the style of eggs you want.
Promising review: "This product is truly a life-changing product, and the eggs are SO GOOD. I can't believe I have lived this long without one, I feel like a fool." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.09+ (available in seven colors).
25. A cold brew maker if you're someone who can't be bothered until *at least* your second cup of coffee. Now you'll always have caffeine ready to start your day!
26. A Bed Head diffuser hair dryer with ceramic tech to help tame frizz without causing heat damage. There's even a cool air button for setting your curly hair in the style you want!
27. Or a Revlon hot-air brush that'll dry, style, and add volume to your hair in one fell swoop! With this oval brush, you can say goodbye to tangles and frizz.
28. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your clothes to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that gunk out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
29. A set of clear grocery organizer bins you can use in your fridge or pantry to help you keep your kitchen organized AND to help you keep track of what you do and don't need to add to your shopping list.
30. An organic and all-natural snout soother if your pup's nose has gone from cute as a button to crusty as overbaked bread.
31. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot for new ways to cook new things. Or maybe you just don't have time to hang around the kitchen for hours. Either way, you'll have rice, stew, and more in a fraction of the time it might usually take.
32. Downy Wrinkle Releaser fabric spray in case you have no time, space, or energy to iron. That's not a problem! Just spray, tug, and hang to dry for wrinkle-free clothes in no time flat!
33. A gentle deshedding glove so your pet's hair won't find a way onto every surface of your home. They get a nice massage and you get to prevent your couch from becoming a mound of fur. Win-win.
34. A pack of dryer sheets that repel pet hair and lint so your favorite cotton sweater doesn't look like you got it for sale at a faux-fur shop. And because they're still dryer sheets, they'll also reduce wrinkles and static!
35. A 15-piece set of airtight food containers because the five open boxes of rotini are taking up way too much space in your pantry. Trust me, there's an easier (and more streamlined) way.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.