We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plush lobster heating pad with a removable lavender insert you just microwave for warm cuddles and pain relief.
What Do You Meme? is a small business making fun, and funny card games, plush friends, and pool floats!
Promising review: “My cycle can be quite rough as well as the ungodly cramping. I’ve tried heating packs in the past, but I hate the hassle of plugging it in, and it always seems to be too hot for my liking. I came across this cuddly menstruation crustacean and I had to have it. Lo and behold, I started my cycle the same day he arrived. I couldn’t wait to bust him out and he did not disappoint. You can heat up the internal bag to your liking and it smells like fresh lavender. He also holds heat for a long while.” —Samantha Pierce
3. A TikTok-famous hair bedazzler because Coachella called and they want you to rock this glammed-up look all year long.
Promising review: “These hair gems are my new favorite thing. The gems are easy to take off but at the same time stay on incredibly well. I had them on my hair the entire weekend and I don’t think a single one fell off! So fun and received compliments everywhere I went.” —Lauren Dubin
Get it from Amazon for $9.60.
4. A small reusable ball with a sticky insert that'll keep dirt and crumbs from littering the bottom of your purse. When the ball gets too full, just remove and rinse the insert and you're good to go!
5. A carton of popcorn seasoning salt so your at-home movie night snack rivals that of your local movie theater.
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord only has good things to say about this:
"Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm."
Promising review: “This is what you want. You came here for movie theater salt. This is the real deal. Get it. Your life will be better.” —Clete R. Blackwell
Get it from Amazon for $9.89.
6. A set of six reusable wine bottle condoms to keep your vino from turning into a gnarly vinegar. Its shrink-fit technology means it'll create an air- and watertight seal.
Wine Condom is a small biz whose fun twist on sealing wine is worth the conversations they'll start during dinner parties.
Promising review: “So good I had to buy two! Not only are these wine condoms a gift that people will talk about, but they're a responsible way to keep your wine sealed between drinks. First and foremost, they're reusable. Personally, I prefer using these to traditional corks when storing white wine because I can keep my bottles sideways in the fridge without fear of any spillage.” —Samantha
Get it from Wine Condom on Amazon for $14.97.
7. A nontoxic nail polish pen for dogs because your furry friend deserves to serve lewks too.
Promising review: "Got this on a whim because my girlfriend wanted to paint the dog's nails. The polish went on easily and stayed on. We were cutting the grass and the dog went out and played in the fresh-cut grass, running around, and it's still on! A little scuffed but still pretty much solidly on. So far two days have gone by and it's still on. We're going to get more colors." —Diaztortillas
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in 13 colors).
8. A darling cushion backpack because your little one has started stumbling about and you don't want to have to worry about them falling and hurting themself. It's got adjustable straps so that it fits your toddler perfectly.
Promising review: “I like this a lot because my daughter always tries to stand up and ends up falling backwards. It's soft, she isn't bothered by it, and it's adorable. I showed my family and they thought it was so cute. I'm going to get more so she has different 'costumes.'” —Jesus Flores
9. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising reviews: "I had tried lots of white vinegar for two cycles in my 20 year-old dishwasher for the cloudy and powdery dinginess it had started making and it only helped about 30%. We have very hard water. These tablets zapped the buildup and my glass is clear again and colored plastics no longer have the powder-like coating. So glad I took a chance on this!" —J. Holden
“I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. My dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
10. A wireless transmitter — now you can use your wireless headphones anywhere there's a headphone jack. Easily watch movies while you're on the plane!
Promising review: “I fly a lot and bought this due to my dislike of corded headphones, as either the cable line breaks during flight and/or it gets tangled up. I just recently flew and used this for the in-flight entertainment, and did not have one issue. I also use these in the gym while connected to my iPhone for music. And I plan to use them on my PC at work for meetings.” —Marky
Get it from Amazon for $44.99+ (available in three styles).
11. A one-step Elizavecca carbonated clay mask to exfoliate your pores and stimulate your skin for a healthy glow. And watch as your face gets covered in foam!
Check out our full Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask review.
Promising review: "I decided to try this mask based on the high customer rating and affordable price just to see if it would live up to the hype. I just finished washing it off my face and I have to say I do see a difference, albeit not a dramatic one. I have enlarged pores in my T-zone and issues with blackheads around my chin and after one use, my pores appear smaller and tighter and most of the smallest blackheads and bumps are gone from around my chin. I am impressed but I think with regular use it might make an even bigger difference — maybe a couple of times a week. Oh yeah, it's also really fun to watch and feel the bubbles foaming up on your face!" —Elisabeth
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
12. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
Promising review: “I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn't on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I've tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner's TikTok (sorry, don't remember which one) and thought 'what the heck, might as well give it a try.' Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I'm spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that.” —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $19.74.
13. An adorable Happy Meal AirPods case that'll keep your AirPods safe and protected while you attempt to order a Happy Meal for yourself despite the fact that you are definitely not a kid anymore. You deserve apple slices, too!
14. A realistic shrimp-shaped neck pillow so cozy you won't be ashamed to take it on flights, trips to the movie theater, or anywhere else your neck might just need a little seafaring support.
Promising review: “This pillow changed my life. Birthday for someone you're in love with? Wanna show your teacher you appreciate them? Does your hairdresser give you solid looks for solid prices and you need a Christmas gift for them? Does your neck need support when you're playing scary video games in the dark at 2 a.m. when you should be studying for finals? This shrimp neck pillow was the answer to all those questions. It's so comfortable. It's so fashionable. It's so iconic. No one will ever disrespect you with this on your neck. If you have doubts, take my word for it. This pillow is where it's at.” —McHOOT
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
15. A pancake batter dispenser to help make breakfast time move a quicker and less messy affair. No more splattering! It even comes with a wire ball you can drop inside so you can mix your batter without having to take out and clean any appliances.
Promising review: “If you’re thinking of buying this item, DO IT! I originally purchased it because I was tired of scooping my batter with a measuring cup, dripping along the way, just to have oblong-shaped pancakes. This thing makes the perfect round cakes with no mess! I was skeptical about it holding as much batter as we usually use; enough for four people. But it was perfect when we doubled the original recipe! It has a built-in stand when you add your ingredients through the bottom and cleanup is a breeze.” —Michelle W.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
16. A pack of K-Cup cleaners if you haven't cleaned your machine in awhile and your coffee hasn't been tasting quite like coffee lately. Pop one of these nontoxic cups into your Keurig to give it the deep clean it's been needing.
Promising reviews: "I have used the liquid de-scaler before with poor results. I tried these cups and what a difference. I could not believe the gunk that came out of my coffeemaker! Highly recommend!" —Ln
“I bought this product because the needle in my Keurig 2.0 keeps clogging, causing inconsistent brew and taste. These cleaning cups fixed both of my issues and especially liked that it was really quick and easy to use. I put the cleaning pod in and ran one cycle, then took the pod out and ran a rinse cycle to clean out any leftover grinds. FAST, EASY, and GREAT results…VERY HAPPY!!” —Corey West
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.95.
18. Trap Kitchen: Mac N' All Over The Worlds — this unique cookbook features mac 'n' cheese recipes inspired by cuisines from across the globe (as well as a foreword from Snoop Dogg).
Always Fits is a Massachusetts-based small business whose pop culture-inspired books, games, cards, mugs, t-shirts and more will bring joy to your days.
19. A pair of prism glasses that allow you to read or watch TV while you're completely horizontal. No more neck strain!
20. A Star Wars light saber chopsticks set so you'll feel like a Jedi master during your next sushi meal. You can easily turn the lights on or off with the push of a button.
The chopsticks come with new batteries, but if the batteries go out, you can replace them with 3 x LR41 camera batteries.
Promising review: "Both my grandkids know how to eat with chopsticks and they loved the bigger size. All kinds of games could be played after eating and even the adults were into a laser fight." —Lynell
Get a set of four from Amazon for $19.97.
21. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your clothes to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that fuzz out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
22. A nonstick double pan to make flipping your pancakes, omelets, and frittatas a less messy ordeal.
24. A big body bubble because going bowling and being the bowling ball has been on your bucket list forever. This splurge-worthy bumper ball has two handles and two shoulder straps to keep you safe as you bounce and roll around!
Promising review: “The bumper balls have been so much fun for our family to burn energy in our basement during the winter. We brought them out for my daughter’s birthday party and they were a huge hit! My children are 14, 12, and 9 and can all use the larger ones. My husband and I use them too! I use an electric air pump and can have it filled in about seven minutes. They are durable (just avoid sharp objects obviously) and the straps and handles are good quality.” —djackson513
Get it from Amazon for $139.99+ (available in seven colors).