1. A bundle of The Pink Stuff — no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or these versatile and easy-to-use cleaners. They can also remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
This comes with a tub of the TikTok-famous cleaning paste and multipurpose cleaning spray.
Promising review: “WOW!!!! This stuff is amazing. I literally just have to spray it, let it sit for a few minutes, come back and depending on what I’m using it for I either wipe it right off or use a scrubbing pad and it comes off. There’s nothing out there that compares to this product!!!! This stuff is the absolute best. I highly recommend purchasing this. I can tell you that half of my cleaning products are now going to be thrown out because all I need is The Pink Stuff 😀😀. Whoever invented this stuff is an absolute genius. If you’re a clean freak like me, this really is the way to go. Also it doesn’t have that nasty chemical smell; it smells great. Just buy it won’t regret it.” —Twin33
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
2. A fruit and veggie wash if rinsing your produce off with just water isn't sufficient enough for you. This safe and vegan spray removes wax, soil, agricultural chemicals, and handling residue. And it doesn't leave any aftertaste behind.
Promising review: "This stuff is great and I have ordered it several times. In the past, I just rinsed fruit or vegetables, but I was at the grocery store recently and saw a very cute kid touching all the fruit. He also had a runny nose and I just thought, 'better remember to really wash the fruit when I get home.' The great thing about Veggie Wash is you can feel the wax film wash off of certain fruit. It really does a great job of cleaning and doesn't leave any odd smell or taste. As I said, I've bought this before and make sure my kitchen always has a spray bottle nearby." —Me in SoCal
Get three spray bottles from Amazon for $15.30.
3. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your clothes to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that fuzz out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
Promising review: "I clean my dryer vent after every single use. I was shocked to see so much lint and dust come out! It was very simple to use and it really works! I kept one for myself and gave the other to my daughter." —Shari Schmidt
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
4. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement that'll help your itchy pup stop scratching due to skin, seasonal, or environmental allergy issues. They're also rich with vitamins, antioxidants, and probiotics to support digestion and immunity.
Promising review: "Absolutely the best product. It saved my itchy goldendoodle! We tried changing food, Benadryl, medicated shampoo, fish oil, everything you can imagine... nothing worked long-term. He was itching his face so badly he would make himself bleed. Had sores and scabs all over his face and neck. I bought these because they had good reviews and I was desperate. It changed his life! He no longer scratches AT ALL! His coat looks great and all of his sores are healed. He’s the happiest he’s been which makes me a very happy momma. He is also very picky and never eats treats...he eats these every time so that’s an added bonus!" —Darcie Nation
Get them from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in two sizes and flavors).
5. A glass cooktop cleaner and polish kit with scrubbing pads for those caked-on messes, tough-to-remove stains, and splattered-on grease spots. Get ready for a streak-free shine!
Promising review: “Our glass stovetop has had burned-on crustiness around the large burner since we bought our condo two years ago. I’ve tried everything to clean it, and I thought it was permanent. The polish and razor took it right off in about half an hour (definitely took some elbow grease, but well worth the effort)!” —C. Cooley
Get it from Amazon for $14.98.
6. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising review: “I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. Dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.49.
7. A three-way brush-cleaning tool if you need help removing hair, dust, and any unwanted gunk from your favorite hairbrushes so you're not brushing your clean hair with a collection of dirt.
Promising review: “I cannot believe I have lived my whole life and never had such a unique tool to clean long thick hair out of my brushes! It is inexpensive yet well made. I will mostly buy a few more as gifts for my long-hair friends. Highly recommend this product.” —Piper
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
8. A plant-based face serum whose blend of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, witch hazel, and jojoba oil will give you skin so bright, you'll light up every room you enter. Fresh-looking skin is just a bottle away!
Promising review: "I noticed results right away. Within the first week, the age spots on my face were much lighter. I was using Eva Naturals Retinol serum for over a month and barely noticed any change. That's why I switched to TruSkin Nationals Vitamin C Serum. This product works really well and offers fast results. I highly recommend." —Sis
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).
9. A water-based, instant carpet spot remover because all cleanups should be quick and easy! No matter the stain — pet accidents, grease, red wine, coffee, rust, food, dirt, and grime — it'll be gone in mere moments.
Promising review: “I just have to write a review on this! We just bought a house and the previous owner and his adult son were quite lazy when it came to cleaning up spills. The very light carpet was stained from dumped drinks, so I immediately had the carpet professionally cleaned and I actually watched him using stain-removing products that did not work. I ordered this Folex spot remover based on the high reviews. With fingers crossed, I used it on the carpet stain. I came back about 10–15 minutes later, and OMG, it was GONE. Completely gone!! Unbelievable!” —taliaferrovaia
Get it from Amazon for $10.30.
10. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish that'll not only enhance your floor's and furniture's shine, but will also layer them with a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax, so there's less polishing for you to do in the future.
Promising review: "I LOVED using this in my kitchen. It made my cabinets look like they were recently redone. I didn't do anything extra; I just wiped my cabinets with my normal cleaner and then used this and like magic my kitchen was brand new. I also used it on some shelving, banisters, and my hutch and they all looked amazing. And the hutch wasn't as annoying to dust for a while." —tiffany b
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
11. Or a beeswax furniture polish and conditioner made with olive oil and your choice of essential oil sure to give your wood pieces a natural shine.
Based in Washington, Hunting Bee Apiary is a small Etsy shop whose natural products are made from beeswax from their own apiarty!
Promising review: “Just what I needed for my antique wood furniture! There was a HUGE difference in my antique cedar chest after the first coat. It's absolutely gentle on the fragile finish, and really brought it back to life and brought out the original beauty in the wood. :)” —Patricia Gunther
Get it from Hunting Bee Apiary on Etsy $6.80 (available in 10 scents).
12. A pumice cleaning stone for scrubbing away toilet rings, limescale, and rust buildup from your porcelain throne (and other porcelain and ceramic surfaces).
Promising review: "I have a 19-year-old master bathroom toilet that had accumulated some nasty stains over time, and regular toilet brushes and cleaning products just would not remove them. I decided to try this pumice stone, and it worked like a charm! Given the nature and severity of the stains, it required some elbow grease. But 10 minutes later, I have a new-looking bowl, and I see no signs of scratching." —Happy Retiree
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
13. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover so all you have to do is spray and watch as stains melt away. No scrubbing required! Cleaning your bathtub just got a whole lot easier.
Promising review: "This is a fantastic product. I sprayed it on my old brick exterior steps that are under trees, and wow! Within two minutes I could see immediate results. They haven't looked that good in over 20 years. I then sprayed a paver walkway and had the same results! I had some left over and sprayed the green moss covering my large deck, and it was gone instantly. I'm now ordering another one and then I'm heading out to the driveway and brick walls bordering it. Thanks for making my life a little easier." —Beverly Mabbitt
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
14. A bump-erasing exfoliating body scrub if your "strawberry skin" is anything but sweet. Smooth skin FTW!
Promising review: "I had 'chicken skin.' I’ve used this product for two weeks now and my 'chicken skin' has practically vanished! I will keep buying this product. I also feel it will last a long time as it is thick/dense and you don’t need to use a whole lot." —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes).
15. A skin-repairing body oil chock-full of natural oils good to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its skin renewal formula will help get rid of acne scars, surgery scars, and so much more!
Just make sure to use sunscreen with this since it can make you a bit more sensitive to the sun.
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it twice a day — morning and before I go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
16. An acne-fighting body wash formulated using 10% benzoyl peroxide because this wash is gentle on skin but harsh on acne!
Promising review: "For years I have struggled with really embarrassing back acne. I was a field hockey goalie in high school (gross, sweaty pads on my body) and played lacrosse in college (constant sweating under the hot Florida sun). Even after college, my back acne continued and left embarrassing scars. Now I’m 25 and still workout a lot, so my persisting back acne is SO embarrassing. All I ever wanted to do was wear a low open back dress and feel comfortable. And unfortunately, I don’t have health insurance so going to the dermatologist was out of the picture. About to give up and get laser treatment for my back, I ran across this wash and decided to give it a try. And WOW. I actually wish I had taken a before picture, but I think I was too embarrassed by my back to do so. Now I NEVER get back breakouts and it’s even healed some of my scarring! I’m so happy I found this product!! I wish I had found it years ago!" —joanna youssef
Get it from Amazon for $8.49+ (available in two sizes).