1. A revitalizing hair protein treatment for conditioning and repairing dry, damaged, and over-processed hair. TBH I'm already obsessed with your hair evolution!
Promising review: "My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I have really missed my hair's soft texture. This treatment works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair, which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking. When I woke up, my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product! I have long, fine hair, but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $6.73.
2. Or an antioxidant-rich deep-conditioning hair mask if your hair is, metaphorically speaking, on its last legs. Your dull and frizzy hair will get the reparative treatment it deserves and you will get vibrant and healthy locks!
Briogeo is a Black woman–owned beauty brand offering a high-performance haircare collection that is naturally based and performance driven to provide visible results for all hair types.
Promising review: "This deep conditioner has been awesome for my dry, chemical-treated hair. I first tried it as a sample at Sephora and actually left it in my hair overnight (put it on dry hair, not wet) because my hair was so thirsty, and it made my hair so soft and strong. This product seems to actually strengthen hair and not just coat it like some other products. My hair stays soft and thick for several days so I can go longer between washes." —Lissiegirl
3. Some Glisten garbage disposal cleaner that'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
Promising review: "Wow, OK, so this is the coolest thing ever (y'know, as far as cleaning goes). It's super easy to use and works SO well! I've only ever used DIY methods to clean my disposal and just assumed it was working. I decided to buy this because I noticed that flies were starting to hover around my sink. So glad I did! After using this, I saw something silver in my drain that caught my eye and omg, it was my garbage disposal. I've lived in this apartment for three years and legit didn't know it was silver down there — and I clean it regularly! Absolutely incredible. Let me tell you, that sink was sparkling. Highly recommend." —Lindsay S.
Get it from Amazon for $3.98.
4. A pack of teeth-whitening pens to get rid of coffee and wine stains for far less money than you might've thought. This pen's soft-bristle brush is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth. It even makes application as easy as saying CHEESE!
Promising review: “I was hesitant to try a new teeth-whitening product after using harsh whitening strips that caused pain and lingering sensitivity. But, as a coffee and red wine drinker, I wanted to find a solution. This teeth-whitening pen is terrific. Easy to use, works well and does not have the downside of either the strips or the $450 option at the dentist. I also really love this product since whitening my front teeth is the objective. It is a great value as I anticipate the two pens that are included will last one year. I will definitely buy this again and am very happy to recommend it.” —Rebecca Shehee
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
5. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all messes should be quick and easy to clean. Say goodbye to those stubborn wine, pet, coffee, food, and dirt stains!
Promising review: “It’s a miracle in a bottle. My dog decided to pull a black fountain pen out of my purse and chew it to pieces on my beige carpet while I was sleeping. This cleaner lifted the stain and now it’s like the devastation my dog caused never happened! As soon as I saw it lifting the ink, I got back on Amazon and bought more bottles. I will never let myself run out of this. I use it in my Bissel carpet cleaner for some extra cleaning power. I’ve become that weird lady that goes arounds singing the praises of a cleaning product. No regrets” —L. Logan
Get it from Amazon for $12.15.
6. A fume-free oven cleaner so powerful you might just convince yourself you replaced your oven altogether. This heavy-duty cleaner can remove grime, stains, and caked-on food in 30 seconds!
Promising review: "This stuff is awesome! My oven was setting off our (apartment) smoke detector every time I would preheat it, so I knew it was time to clean it. I have never cleaned an oven before, so I searched Pinterest for tips and I found this product. It works VERY well!" —Sadie
Get it from Amazon for $6.27.
7. Or an eco-friendly oven scrub cleaner for tackling all the caked-on messes you've learned to ignore. It's made with natural ingredients (including pumice stone and baking soda), so you'll get your oven back without all the toxic fumes.
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut, that specializes in natural cleaning products.
Promising reviews: "This product is amazing! It works fast with pretty minimal elbow grease. The stainless-steel sponge that comes with it makes it easier. And it smells great!" —Melissa C.
"This cleaner exceeded my expectations! I have the nastiest oven and thought it would never be clean due to all the baked on grease. But this amazing oven scrub took it all away!" —kahernandez75
Get it from Everneat on Etsy for $19.99+ (available in a plastic or glass container).
8. An organic eczema salve if your little one is suffering from itchiness and dry skin. This mom-made formula contains grapeseed oil, calendula, and tea tree oil to soothe, heal, and moisturize.
Autumn Blooms by Kami started as an experiment to help Kami's son who was suffering from food allergies and eczema. Now this Missouri-based Etsy shop makes organic and healing skincare products for all.
Promising review: “This product is miracle in a tin!!! I started seeing results at week one and now 4+ weeks on, my baby’s eczema is completely cleared out! The seller is so sweet. She sent me a free PDF file on eczema tips and skincare. That helped a lot too! ” —Rosie B
Get it from Autumn Blooms by Kami on Etsy for $16.99.
9. A Revlon hot-air brush because it'll dry, style, and add volume to your hair in one fell swoop! With this oval brush, you can say goodbye to tangles and frizz.
Have coilier hair? The Revlon paddle brush hair dryer might work better for you!
Promising review: "Amazing product. I wish I found this 20 years ago!! I have naturally curly hair and enjoy a nice blowout without having that pin straight 'burnt' flat iron look. This product helped me achieve the blowout look in about five minutes (yes five!). When it comes to hair, I’m a super novice and this is by far the easiest most effective (inexpensive) blow out. I would give this more than five stars if I could. Where has it been all my life?!?!" —Sara Kovach
Get it from Amazon for $36.34.
10. A bottle of natural nail and cuticle repair oil that'll help soften cuticles and strengthen your nails when used daily.
Promising review: "After my acrylics came off during quarantine, I wanted to make my natural nails stronger as they had had acrylics on them constantly for the better part of two years. I searched around Amazon and gave this product a try. I'm glad I did. I started using it twice a day, once in the morning and once toward the end of my workday. I'm down to once every few days now and my nails are much stronger after the past two months. I'll continue to use it until I can get back to the salon." —Alice B.
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
11. A stainless-steel foot file and callus remover to get rid of tough skin and cracks with no effort at all. Dry, discolored skin? Not here!
Promising review: "After comparing foot files and reading the reviews, I decided to order this foot file. Living with chronic pain conditions has made it almost impossible to get out and go to the nail salon on a regular basis. I needed a way that I could 'maintain' my feet in between pedicure appointments, and purchasing this foot file was definitely a great decision. I couldn't believe how well and easily it removed the dead skin from the bottom of my feet. The only other product that I used was a tiny amount of callus remover to help remove the unwanted dry skin. I couldn't believe how well it worked and my feet felt so much better. I would highly recommend using caution when it comes to the amount of skin that you slough off. Otherwise, you could remove too many layers of skin, leaving your feet sensitive to touch or painful when walking on them. If you are looking for a way to maintain your feet on your own then look no further! The price is competitive, the quality is top notch, and it couldn't be any easier to use." —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
12. Or a foot peel mask for releasing yourself from the curse of dry, cracked skin. Formulated with natural ingredients like papaya and aloe vera, this gel mask will reveal soft and moisturized feet in as little as two weeks.
Promising review: "These were amazing! They actually did what they claimed they would. My feet were peeling in five days. Starting on the third day, I made sure to soak them for at least 10 minutes. It took about three to four days for them to stop peeling but the results are amazing. My feet feel so new!" —Nov.Rein
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $23.95.
13. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
Promising review: “I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I tried the Dawn Dish Soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet and Forget Shower Spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.