We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 15-piece set of airtight food containers because the five open boxes of rotini are taking up way too much space in your pantry. Trust me, there's an easier (and more streamlined) way.
2. A book-tracking bookmark you can use to keep up with your reading progress. You'll be able to write in all the titles of the books you've finished while holding your place in the book you're currently reading!
3. A set of two collapsible sock (or underwear) drawer organizers that'll help you save space in your overflowing dresser by giving each article of clothing its own dedicated square.
4. An under-the-bed bin for storing clothing that is no longer seasonally appropriate, or just hiding away laundry you've been meaning to do for a while but haven't quite had the time to take care of.
5. A spacious desk organizer that'll be perfect for keeping track of important documents as well as your office essentials. You'll never have to tear your home apart looking for a stapler again!
6. A plastic storage bag organizer so you don't have to fight dozens of cardboard boxes to open a kitchen drawer just to get a snack bag for your pretzels. Keep all those bags in one easily accessible (and cute) place.
7. An 18-inch over-the-door rack with eight adjustable tiers sure to help you organize your kitchen pantry or hall closet! You can even mount this accommodating organizer on the wall.
8. A productivity planner with monthly and weekly planning sections so you can zoom in and check in with your progress in 2022. It also has space to track goals, take brainstorming notes, and take stock of things you're grateful for.
9. A stackable two-tier sliding basket drawer because your under-the-sink cabinet doesn't have to be a cluttered mess of half-empty all-purpose cleaners. And this way, you'll have space to keep your toilet paper, so you won't be stuck in a sticky situation when the roll you're currently using runs out.
10. A set of grocery organizer bins you can use in your fridge or pantry to help you keep track of what you do and don't need to add to your shopping list.
11. A nail polish organizer big enough to hold up to 36 bottles! It also has a dedicated compartment for your tools *and* a convenient handle, so you can carry your collection wherever it's needed.
12. A food container lid organizer because not only will it help you save space, but it'll also help you save time searching for the right top to cover your veggie lasagna.
13. A stylish, two-drawer writing desk for anyone who's finally ready to upgrade their WFH situation, because working from bed has meant pen ink on sheets and rogue paperclips under pillows, and that's no bueno.
14. A hanging closet organizer that'll make the most of your limited closet space! It has five sturdy shelves and six side pockets, so clutter doesn't stand a chance.
15. A shower curtain with mesh pockets that can hold all your toiletries so you don't have to run out of the shower when you realize you forgot to grab something from the cabinet.
17. A slim shelving unit because even teen tiny spaces can be converted to storage space. This four-tiered rolling cart can fit in between kitchen counters and be used as a makeshift pantry or between your washer/dryer and be used to hold detergent and dryer sheets.
18. An accessory organizer you can mount to the wall and drape your scarves and necklaces from. It also has a basket that can be used for extra storage. Treat your accessories like the decor they are!
19. A durable shirt folding board to help you take back control of your closet. In a few quick motions, you'll have your shirts, pants, towels, and more neatly folded and tucked away!
20. A makeup organizer with slots for your lipstick and application brushes, and drawers for your blush, foundation, and more.
21. A magnetic dry-erase calendar that you can hang on your fridge so you when you go to the kitchen for a snack, you also get a reminder of what you have planned for the month and can prepare accordingly!
22. A stainless-steel kitchen sink organizer so you never lose your sponge at the bottom of the sink under a stack of dirty dishes...that you can't clean...because your sponge is...well, you get it.
23. A beautiful bamboo shelf whose tilt-out hamper will add some much needed storage space to your bathroom.
24. A pack of vacuum-seal bags perfect for storing bulky blankets, cumbersome coats, and sizable sweaters without taking up too much closet space.
25. An over-the-door three-tier basket storage system will help you make the most of every square inch of your home. Just place this over your bedroom or bathroom door for added toiletry/hair accessory/skincare storage.
26. A felt purse organizer insert because finding unwrapped cough drops where you thought your lipstick was is not the energy you wanna take into the new year. With 13 different pockets, everything you need can have a designated place in your purse!
27. A minimalist organizer you can use for books, folders, and vinyls so you can stop stacking your precious records on top of one another and playing Jenga whenever you wanna pull one out.
28. A wall-mounted pan rack with hooks to hang your pots and a shelf to store your cookbooks. You'll need them nearby if 2022 is the year you learn to make more than scrambled eggs.
30. A hanging closet organizer that'll fit up to 16 rolled shirts if your drawers are overrun and you're running out of space for your band tee collection. Its adjustable and elastic straps make keeping your home clutter free super easy!
31. A bamboo spice rack so your paprika and pepper can finally be neighbors instead of doing long-distance on different coasts (aka different countertops). Organize and consolidate your spices, and you'll have more kitchen surface space!
32. An over-cabinet hair care station for keeping your dryer, straightener, and curler neat and untangled.
33. A compact, mesh desk organizer with ample space to house all of your pens and pencils so you don't have to dig into three of your bags to find a pen (OK, drag me) when the phone operator asks if you're ready to write down the number they're about to tell you. It even has a slide drawer for Post-it notes and paperclips!
34. A durable pack of two backseat organizers whose many pockets are sure to come in handy! They also have a transparent tablet holder, so backseat riders can use their hands to carefully eat snacks instead of trying to balance granola *and* an iPad.
35. A stackable shoe rack for anyone who kicks their boots off and leaves them wherever they land. Or just someone with enough shoes to open their own store. Keep your footwear organized and out of tripping range.
36. A pack of hanging vacuum bags that'll save you sooo much closet space, you might just be inclined to buy more clothes. And I can't hold that against you.
37. A wooden house tea bag caddy to keep your teas organized in this darling home made of reclaimed wood!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.