We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fan-favorite Orolay parka with so many features, you'll wish you had this many winters ago. Let's see...it's got a fleece-lined hood and six big pockets, it's windproof, and it's just friggin' cute! You'll be warm and on-trend.
Promising review: "This coat is no joke. The coldest temperature I tested it out was 9 degrees, and I did not feel like I was freezing at all! I even tried to wear with just a T-shirt, no sweaters/layers underneath, to see if I felt cold...nothing. No cold! Boomshakalaka! It's also so stylish, roomy, has a thousand pockets (goodbye purse!), and looks different from all the rest out there." —Zhure
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in women's sizes XXS–5XL and in 13 colors).
Check our out Orolay down jacket review to learn more!
2. A ceramic knitted sweater mug if you love two things more than everything else: being cozy and hot cocoa. This colorful mug is sure to inspire brighter (and maybe even warmer) days.
Based in Washington, Creative With Clay is a small Etsy shop owned by Charan Sachar, who crafts unique and colorful pieces inspired by their Indian culture and art.
Promising review: "This mug is stitched to perfection! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is my favorite mug forever now. And I will be saving up for more in the future from this shop!" —Kimberly Kwon
3. A ceramic cup warmer because you've been heating that same cup of coffee in the microwave since this morning, and it just *doesn't* have to be like that. Now you can enjoy your warm bev even as low temperatures threaten to make it cold.
Promising review: "I'm a very slow tea/coffee drinker, so having this mini hot plate is amazing. I can have hot tea until the last sip! Life changing. I use it every day. I'm using it as I write this review. I drink more tea because I know it won't get cold and sad. My roommates all want one now." —PDT
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
4. A jar of Aquaphor healing moisturizer for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. It restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can go back to living your best life.
5. An electric kettle — what do you want? Tea! When do you want it? Now! Always have hot water at the ready for your coffee, soups, hot cocoa, and more. The kettle itself is cordless and portable for easy serving!
6. A four-pack of Starbucks syrups that'll make your coffee taste like you got it from your fave chain cafe. Get vanilla, caramel, and hazelnut syrups and never travel out in the cold to get a frappuccino again.
Promising review: "I can't stand bitter coffee, so I need to spice things up somehow! I got these syrups so I can recreate some of my favorite drinks at home and they have been game changing. They've turned drinking homemade coffee into an experience! The set I chose came with two vanilla syrups, one caramel syrup, and one hazelnut syrup. My favorite is the caramel syrup, but the vanilla one is a close second. All you need is a small teaspoon of this stuff and you're good to go." —Jasmin Suknanan, BuzzFeed Staff
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
7. Or your choice of three homemade flavored simple syrups so you can step up your home latte game without artificial flavorings and colorings. Experiment with different flavors in your mochas and hot chocolates, too!
Lynn & Gray is a Pennsylvania-based small biz handcrafting essential oil diffusers and simple syrups.
Flavors include: lavender, vanilla bean, cinnamon dolce, salted maple, Mexican mocha, and peppermint mocha.
Promising review: "This is my second time ordering their simple syrups, and it won’t be my last. They are coffee shop quality, and allow me to make perfect espresso beverages at home. The lavender is my favorite, and I cannot get enough of it. The salted maple might be a close second though!" —Amanda Duva
8. A waterproof and slip-resistant bath pillow if your neck needs a little support as you lounge in a warm bubble bath this winter.
Promising review: "I bought this as a replacement for my older pillow and it took a lot of searching to find what I wanted. I like the plastic pillows as they are easy to clean and dry quickly. I take bubble baths several times a week and must have a good 'soaking pillow.' After much research and reviewing, I decided on this one. It is comfortable and sticks well. It's easy to clean. I don't care for the terry-cloth or material type pillows as they hold water and can get moldy (yuck!). So glad I found this one!!" —pinkkitty427
Get it from Amazon for $19.85+ (available in three sizes and seven colors).
9. A heated toilet seat because your bare butt deserves better than a too-cold porcelain throne. And there are three heat settings to choose from. It's even got a nightlight so you don't have to bother turning your overhead on!
10. A rechargeable hand warmer for keeping your hands nice and cozy while you're out and about braving lower temperatures. You can customize your comfort thanks to its three heating levels!
Promising review: “This hand warmer is amazing! My hands are constantly cold and I've tried all sorts of products to help keep them warm but nothing has worked until now. I charge the hand warmer every night with a standard USB charger and the next day I have hours of warmth.” —RK
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in nine colors and in packs of two).
11. An oversized sherpa blanket-hoodie as seen on Shark Tank — it doesn't get comfier than a blanket you can wear! Double-layered with luxurious fleece, this hoodie will keep you warm all winter long.
Promising review: "Super soft inside and out. When I saw The Comfy on Shark Tank I just knew I had to have one. I live near the beach and it is perfect for chilly mornings and cool evenings. I absolutely love mine. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fabric. It feels so luxurious that I want to wear it all the time. I bought myself a navy blue one but I am already thinking of getting a couple more ordered for both my kids. Great product." —Kat
Get it from Amazon for $42.49+ (available in 19 colors/patterns).
12. A plush, double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set that'll make it nearly impossible for you to leave bed! And since one side is faux fur and the other side is velvet, you'll be cozy no matter which one you choose.
Promising review: "If my house caught on fire, this is the first thing I’d grab. But seriously, this is one of my favorite things in my whole house. I feel like it tied my entire room together. I get so many compliments on it and it's seriously so cozy and well made. My only complaint would be how hard this thing makes it to get out of bed in the mornings. It’s incredibly soft and isn’t the type of 'fur' that will mat and get gross-looking over time. I rely heavily on reviews when I buy things so I’m here to tell you — if you’re on the fence about buying this...do it!!" —Sk
Get it from Amazon for $64.99+ (available in sizes twin–king and 29 colors).
You can also check out our picks for the best duvet covers on Amazon.
13. A scarf hanger whose 23 loops will keep your collection neat and tidy. It'll also be easier than trying to find a scarf that's tangled in a messy bin somewhere.
It can also be used to store belts, ties, or leggings.
Promising review: "This thing is amazing. I was skeptical about buying, because all the other reviews had pictures with lighter summery/spring scarves but my collection is mostly winter wear. I wasn’t sure it would hold all my large blanket scarves, but it does. My grandmother saw it and asked me to order one for her! This was the perfect solution to my organization problem." —Nikolette
Get it from Amazon for $9.97 (available in three colors).
14. A lil' Keurig coffee pod organizer if coffee is your warm winter bev of choice. It's particularly helpful if half-empty boxes of pods are holding your pantry hostage.
Promising review: “I bought two of these to store my various K-Cups in. Each drawer is long enough to hold 18 pods. I used each organizer to hold a particular flavor then cut the label of the box and placed it at the end, so I can easily identify what I want.” —Charlie Johnson
Get it from Amazon for $28.97.
15. A tea bag organizer with six roomy drawers so your mint, English breakfast, and lavender teas aren't sprawled across your kitchen counters or ballooning in your cabinets.
Several reviewers have taken Command strips and mounted this tea organizer to the wall or their fridge to save even more space!
Promising review: "I was able to replace a big basket on my kitchen counter with this tidy little tea bag organizer! The drawers are generously sized and fit a variety of brands with no problem. I did use the trick suggested by some of the other reviewers and alternated putting the bags right-side-up and upside-down in the drawers. Depending on how fat the bags were, this sometimes allowed me to fit an entire box of tea into a single drawer." —Resembling Q. Velcro
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in three colors).
16. A cozy Carhartt beanie for keeping your head warm and stylish. You'll be tempted to get one in every color!
Promising reviews: "Bought this as a gift for husband and he loves it. It is very comfy and warm. Worked out well for the winter months. It was worth the money, and I have already bought a couple of others in different colors." —KAGS
"I bought this in charcoal and lost it on a trip, so I bought the exact color again because I missed it so much. Now, I'm back to buy it in more colors. It is thick (because it's a watch cap), but I wear it year-round in Dallas or Chicago. It's my favorite hat. The fit is snug to the point that I can sling my head back without it falling off, and it fits over my afro or straight hair the same and doesn't lose its stretch after washing." —CE.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 33 colors).
17. An insulated weather- and soundproof strip you can install on your windows and doors to keep cold air where it's supposed to be — outside!
Promising review: "JUST WHAT I NEEDED! This weatherstrip worked great for me. It came in two attached strips with an adhesive backing. The strips can be separated as needed. It was easy to peel the backing and install the strips. I installed both strips on the door casing where the door meets it when closed. It immediately stopped the draft that was coming in around the door." —RH in TN
Get it from Amazon for $8.97+ (available in two sizes and four colors).
18. And a pack of two door draft stoppers with adhesive strips that make for easy install. No more losing precious warm air when you turn your heater on!
These stoppers are wider than the strips above, so that makes them a better fit for doors with a large gap between them and the floor.
Promising review: "I bought this to seal the bottom of the door between the kitchen and our uninsulated mud room. Before installing this, the cold winter air could be felt 4-5 feet from the door. Now, I can barely feel it. It was easy to install; I was able to cut it with scissors, and it stuck well. One note: It’s not easy to adjust if you need to make a change once it’s been stuck down." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors).
19. A fun and cozy tortilla blanket so you can finally wrap yourself up into a warm burrito!
Promising review: "I love everything about this blanket. It's warm and cute. It looks amazing. I love that it's double-sided so you always get the nice cooked tortilla look no matter how you use it. My cat LOVES it and has claimed it as his own. I don't have the heart to move him. I might need to buy another one for my own use." —DeathINSight
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in four sizes and seven styles, including waffles and pizza).
20. An electric fabric shaver to safely save your favorite winter sweaters from pills, fuzz, and matted fibers.
Promising review: "This thing is excellent. I just 'repaired' two cashmere sweaters and one modal-blend jersey top to like-new condition. The waste compartment fills up quickly and will start clogging the blades if not emptied frequently. I will share one trick I found for emptying the area around the blades. Remove the waste compartment and hold the unit vertically over a garbage can while turning the defuzzer on. Blades will spin and the rest of the pills will fall out. Enjoy." —Fine Print Reader
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in six colors and two styles).
21. A pair of fleece-lined sweatpants if you're looking for a little buffer between you and those cool breezes.
FYI, this is included in Prime Try Before You Buy so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE these pants!! I bought them for RV camping in the winter and walking my dog during cold weather. I must say that I wore a pair of these every day when camping and never wanted to take them off! The warmth was AMAZING!!!" —REBECCA
Get it from Amazon for $33.98 (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in nine colors).
22. Or, a pair of fleece-lined leggings so you can go for a run without having to suffer the cold.
Promising reviews: “These leggings are perfect for keeping you warm.” —Meg
"They stack up favorably against high-end leggings several times their price, never seem to get dirty, and are as perfect for winter running in subzero temperatures as they are for dressing up with a cute tunic-length sweater and stylish boots." —Helen Faith
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in women's sizes XS–3XL and in 20 colors).
23. And fleece-lined jeans because you don't have to sacrifice your aesthetic just to stay warm.
Some reviewers say they run a little small, but others recommend ordering your true size.
Promising review: "The perfect winter jean! Such a cute, modern, flattering fit. Fits nicely on the hips rather than way up under my boobs like Carhartt's do. Extremely soft fleece material that keeps me very warm in the Colorado winter. I defin