We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reversible, sequin Nicolas Cage pillowcase if you've got a "score to settle" with the rest of your non-cheeky decor.
All you need is a pillow insert!
Promising review: "This pillowcase is a 'national treasure.' If you have this beauty in your 'arsenal' you will be envy of all your friends but don't let this get 'stolen' or you will feel 'left behind' 'knowing' you have 'a score to settle' and a drive to 'kick ass.' 'It could happen to you.' I am 'moonstruck' by the 'unbearable weight of massive talent.'" —Kate Holton
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in four colors).
2. A TikTok-famous hair bedazzler because Coachella called and they want you to rock this glammed-up look all year long.
Promising review: “These hair gems are my new favorite thing. The gems are easy to take off but at the same time stay on incredibly well. I had them on my hair the entire weekend and I don’t think a single one fell off! So fun and received compliments everywhere I went.” —Lauren Dubin
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
3. A big rechargeable bubble blower that'll simply bring a smile to your face. Fill the sky (or your room) with bubbles and spend time popping the biggest ones!
4. A Great British Baking Show-inspired mug with a congratulatory message for you. Every time you take a sip of coffee from this mug you'll believe in yourself just a little bit more. I bet you a Paul Hollywood handshake.
5. A string light curtain sure to make you feel like you're living in a magical kingdom.
It comes with eight different light modes, including a *twinkle* mode, with a controller attached to the lights so you can easily switch between them.
Promising review: "They are long and perfectly prepared to be displayed. I love everything about these lights. I am able to change the rhythm of the light dance with a simple press of the button. I want more because they’re beautiful and stunning. I have zero complaints." —Valerie Ann Love
Get them from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in five colors).
6. A handmade felt flower bouquet if you're too much of a liability when it comes to living plants. These gorgeous and immortal flowers are a perfect decoration all year long.
Based in New York, Mady Mae is a small Etsy shop crafting gorgeous goods out of felt.
Promising review: "This little bouquet is perfect for a small vase! So soft and fresh-looking and very realistic! The various colors are bright and colorful! This is my second purchase because they bring me such joy! " —Jan Cloutier
7. A 1-pound bag of marshmallows because having to scoop around boring ol' cereal to get to the sweet treat you actually wanna eat is just an unnecessary chore.
8. A sleek bidet from Tushy that'll save your bum from rough TP. It only takes 10 minutes to install and after that, you're in for a nicer and deeper clean.
Founded in 2015, Tushy is a small biz working to decrease the amount of water and toilet paper wasted when using the bathroom. And a portion of their profits go towards building community toilets in India.
Promising review: "When it comes to doing number two, I laugh at all you TP users. The Tushy is amazing, and I can't poop anywhere that doesn't have one. I have been a Squatty Potty user for many years and now coupled with a Tushy, my bathroom experience is off the charts. So for any of you skeptics out there, buy this and thank me later. It's life changing." —Brian Piccoli
9. A mystery collection of cat hats for your precious purring pet. But let's be real, they're really for the barrel of laughs they'll give you.
10. A TikTok-famous 1,000-piece puzzle sure to add a sense of adventure and accomplishment with each new detail you piece together!
Promising review: "I bought this as a gift for my husband because he absolutely loves puzzles and magic, so it was a no-brainer! I was honestly way more excited to finish putting this puzzle together than a normal puzzle because I couldn’t wait to see the end result. Blown away. I’m super impressed and will be purchasing a different version. Oh, and they weren’t kidding about the no dust in the box...very pleased with this purchase!" —Nlbrimberry
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
11. A mini Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy if you need a fun (but silent) coworker at your WFH station.
Promising review: "I opened the package and screamed for joy! As I placed the 9-volt battery, my hands were trembling with what was going to happen next! As I turned on the wacky waving inflatable tube man, I knew I have a friend for life. Someone you can really count on cheering you up when you are feeling down. He brought me such joy I started to cry with laughter and happiness." —Robert Wurstner
Get it from Amazon for $11.66.
13. A fun and cozy tortilla blanket so you can finally wrap yourself up into a burrito!
Promising review: "I love everything about this blanket. It looks amazing. I love that it's double-sided so you always get the nice cooked tortilla look no matter how you use it. My cat LOVES it and has claimed it as his own. I don't have the heart to move him. I might need to buy another one for my own use." —DeathINSight
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in four sizes and seven styles, including waffles and pizza).
14. A set of 10 ~fantastical~ unicorn horn makeup brushes to ensure your lewks are out of this world!
Promising review: “Honestly it took me a week and half to use these because THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't even bring myself to dirty them with makeup. But then I finally did. AND THEY ARE AMAZING. HEAVENLY. Seriously they apply makeup so well it is wild. I have never experienced a brush this nice before and I own $100 brush sets. No joke.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $6.39.
15. A eucalyptus shower pouch for sinus and congestion relief that'll also make your bathroom feel like a rejuvenating spa. Each eucalyptus leaf was hand cut and then soaked in eucalyptus essential oil. Rejuvenation awaits!
Over in Charlotte, North Carolina, small business Eucalyptus Blooms creates home goods out of eucalyptus and lavender. So get your bundles, sachets, and bath soaks from here!
Promising review: "I am in love, oh my gosh! The smell is delightful. I am thankful for the three pouches because I can share them with my family. They're exactly what we need for our three bathrooms. We're so excited for the benefits these offer. I walk into the bathroom and 😍." —Melissa Aguilar
16. A nontoxic nail polish pen for dogs because your furry friend deserves to serve lewks too.
Promising review: "Got this on a whim because my girlfriend wanted to paint the dog's nails. The polish went on easily and stayed on. We were cutting the grass and the dog went out and played in the fresh-cut grass, running around, and it's still on! A little scuffed but still pretty much solidly on. So far two days have gone by and it's still on. We're going to get more colors." —Diaztortillas
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in 13 colors).
17. A set of four super cute dinosaur ice pop molds you can use to make your own ice pops out of fruit purée, yogurt, or juice! Because they're made from silicone, they're easy to use and clean.
Promising review: “These molds worked perfectly! I filled them with puréed berries and they took the shape of the mold excellently. It was very easy to peel off the silicone mold so the ice pop did not lose any shape or detail. I rinsed the mold with hot water and tossed in in the top rack of the dishwasher to wash.” —Finest018
Get it from Amazon for $13.34 (also available in three other shapes).
18. A cool ocean wave and starry night projector that'll fill your room with beautiful twinkling lights. You can even pair it with Alexa to control with your voice or use its Bluetooth speaker to create the ultimate ambient vibe with lo-fi beats.
Promising review: "This is amazing!!! My little girls love it. The colors are SO bright. It was very easy to connect my phone with Bluetooth to it and play all of their favorite music too! I didn’t even realize it had the option when I purchased it. I’m super happy with my purchase." —Erin
Get it from Amazon for $35.99.
19. An acrylic window bird feeder with weatherproof suction cups so you can mount it to your window and watch as your feathered friends come to visit for a meal or two.
Promising review: "I love everything about this feeder. It took about a week and two baby cardinals found it — since then their whole family visits me daily. My son and I love watching them so close. I HIGHLY recommend this feeder. I'd also add that the customer support team emailed a few days after I received the feeder to see if I was happy — I had not yet met my baby cardinals. I received an immediate response with tips to draw birds and it worked." —Jillian1973
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
20. A Yonanas soft serve maker to turn any frozen fruit into a delicious dessert in a matter of minutes! And every part of this gadget is dishwasher-safe, so cleanup will be a breeze.
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best-tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $48.75+ (available in six colors).
21. A colorful pocket tarot deck you can take with you wherever you go because you never know when you're gonna need to pull a message from the universe. This pocket deck even comes with a guidebook so you can learn what each card means.
Promising review: “These cards and the accompanying book are soooo cute. They are a tiny bit narrower than Bicycle cards but the same quality! I love them because I can put them in my knapsack and do readings whenever I need to. Overall, I am quite happy with this purchase!!” —Kathidiva
Get it from Amazon for $12.59.
22. An ice roller that'll help freeze those hot spots right in their tracks! Just pop it in the freezer then roll it over your eyelids, neck, and back for some heat (or body ache) relief.
Promising review: "One of the best purchases I have ever made on Amazon. I use it on my face to depuff as well as on my neck if I feel a tension headache coming on. It works miracles and is so relaxing. I definitely notice a difference when I use this item in the morning after it's been in the freezer all night." —Georgie
Get it from Amazon for $14.53+ (available in nine colors).
23. A carton of popcorn seasoning salt so your at-home movie night snack rivals that of your local movie theater.
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord only has good things to say about this:
"Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm."
Promising review: “This is what you want. You came here for movie theater salt. This is the real deal. Get it. Your life will be better.” —Clete R. Blackwell
Get it from Amazon for $9.25.
24. A luxurious satin kimono robe designed to make you feel like a cozy piece of art. It has removable waist-tie closures *and* inner ties so you can feel secure in this lightweight beauty.
KIM+ONO is an Asian-owned small business run by two sisters who started out in San Francisco's Chinatown. They pair contemporary aesthetics with more traditional shapes and materials to create timeless pieces.
Promising review: "This robe comes all the way down to the top of my feet and clears the ground by 1–2 cm. The cut is perfect, it is flowy, comfortable, and the design is beautiful. And it has pockets! This is a very cost-effective alternative to a 100% silk robe." —Amy